So you're into crypto wow, that Veeky Forums is very popular you must make a lot of money

so you're into crypto wow, that Veeky Forums is very popular you must make a lot of money

Litterally no woman ever. More like "Thats nice dear"- mom.

you know you still can change this if you dress well and have a nice haircut, right?

Not really it went down 20% so I sold it all, then it went back up so I bought in again, this happened 11 times and now I'm broke, actually was hoping you could grab the cheque this time

Nah Im married and probably have more money than you in crypto and invested less. Woman don't care where the money comes from. You are most likely a virgin. I am also fitter, whitter and more handsome than you and a better father than you will ever be. Have fun thinking that crypto is going to solve any of your problems. If you guys were buying tulips Id be trading that shit. I dont give a fuck.

>yeah funny you mention it. I notice as income increases, so does my spending. Its made me a really toxic person thats constantly paranoid of getting jewed. heheh just kidding :)

oh too bad so does it means we're not going to see each other again

Congrats on this. Seriously

Congrats on this. Seriously

the absolute state

holy shit you are insecure. made a perfectly rational assumption based on your post and you fucking navy sealed the guy lol. get a life

>whitter

Well if tonight goes well, maybe I can stay at yours for a few, after that I got a mate who I can diss on his couch

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Wow, I like your best anonette. Where did you get it, at a dump?

Stale pasta, get rekt

chad spotted

Since I bought skycoin I fuck bitches everyday

>is married
>has children
>brags on the internet about his "accomplishments"

What a fucking loser

It's pretty obvious this high school girl hates you. She may fuck you just to blackmail you with statutory rape charges.

Nice to see a fellow alpha on the board

These are the accomplishments you were designed by God to achieve. Nothing more nothing less. Hopefully your balls dont dry up before you realize it. Your every action including replying to me are an extention of you trying to procreate and further your genes. You are not establishing dominance in your reply, only showing your helplessness.

>Gorilla warfare
Fucking kek
Is it some kind of Nigjutsu?

Nah man he’s right, if you truly think a female and kids are a measure of success I pity you. It’s going to hit you really hard when it comes crashing down. Females love guys like you, fully invested betas. I love guys like you, gives me a good rush when your wife is calling me daddy and telling me how she wishes your weren’t so weak and confides in me that she wishes she never had children in the first place.

my sides