They think buying something worth cents now will make them millionaires years later

>they think buying something worth cents now will make them millionaires years later

BTC ETH and other cryptos that shot up in value was a one time in history thing. Either you believed in it or not.

It wont happen again. Being a millionaire is not that easy, dont be deluded

Getting from 6k to 160k was pretty easy and only took 7 months. Only have to 6x this year to become a millionaire.

BTC and ETH going up were separate incidents you tardo

>he thinks people didn't make bank on dot com boom for years after the bubble

just buy the good ol'BTC

Pretty much. You either made it by now or you are never going to make it.

Money is going to slowly drizzle out as whales dump their bags onto normies and once the steady flow of normies dry up its going to go down.

How retarded are you? Look at XVG, IOTA, ADA, XRP, STR... would you like me to continue?

BTC and ETH aren’t even fast movers you dumb fuck. XVG did 60,000% in less than 6 months. BTC is at what, 2500% in a year? ETH maybe double that?

I think your a fucking retarded no-coiner that isn’t even fit for speculating.

The last stage will be alt coins mooning. As BTC ETH are too heavy to push up when liquidity goes down.

Preferrably low float alts.

ETH is at the sweetspot of not being to heavy and yet being heavy enough to be serious.

Like this is about whales,
Its about techies getting funding to make better tech

Whales are cashing out. Adresses holding many coins are down while adresses holding few are up.

You can literally see for yourself that the smart money is getting out slowly, but sure keep spamming memes.

i literally just made 90k in 2 days buying prl .045

ya.. that's not a bad thing.

ts good. Let Core die. The devs ruined it. Alts are rising.

Every month that I've chickened out because of FUDing retards like OP I've lost literal 100% gains. My close friend is the worst at this and is the person who convinced me. Never listen to normies Veeky Forums even if you trust them
If I had just kept putting my money into crypto, I could have reached a point where I'd still come out ahead even if I lost literally 90% of my portfolio. Just because something is a bubble doesn't mean all of your money suddenly disappears overnight.

What is mt gox

>alts
You mean shitcoin with no working product and a whitepaper

Yeah im sure people will keep paying billions for these

I said 90%. I could lose 90% of everything and still have come out ahead. Go look up the price history after Mt. Gox and what happened after the price stabilized instead of spewing "AHURRR HURRR MT GOX REMEMBER WHEN THERE WAS 1 BIG EXCHANGE AND IT HAD NO IDEA WHAT IT WAS DOING HURRRRR" I was there when it happend you concussed retard, fucking hang yourself

You realize that CoinBase has committed to adding more coins. Getting added on CB is an instant 10x. There is plenty more money to be made. Everyone thought BTC was a one-off but ETH shows that it can happen again.

Did BCH 10x yet?

Went up to 10k before Coinbase shutdown the exchange.

Methinks op is a nigger

It's a lesson not to keep you coins on an exchange, duh