INSPIRATION THREAD >>54519985

INSPIRATION THREAD

Queen Marchesa's armyQueen Marchesa has started to eye Darien, King of Kjeldor's city, and the queens army is ready to invade.

ITT we build the city that Queen Marchesa's army must invade

(i would suggest using some cards from the original thread)

ok so the ITT it sopose to say " we build the city the army must invade"

Let's build a strong castle first. We need walls.

gotta have a throne room

>We need walls.
On their way.

I think both need this

Walls are important, especially since the other thread is loading up on wall-killing options

Don't forget support for the Monarch mechanic

moat

yea im just waiting for things to be added before i actually put them in the decklist

Something really key is this, along with the two cards that combo. Gotta have something besides the stall to remind people who is in charge.

here is some more

Win-cons?
I would suggest that one Archon that prevents attacking, or Approach of the Second Sun (for a sort of "you outlast the siege" sort of vibe).

For King Darien!

oh shit thats actually pretty decent

The royal line takes care of its own.

I found an auxiliary moat/court wizard

GUARD THE THRONE FROM THESE HEATHENS

We may need some alternative White lands. Our fields are vulnerable

WE DONT EVEN HAVE A CASTLE

Please tell me you are registered and know how to access replays on Cockatrice. I want to see the match.

nope

WE FORTIFY

Apothecaries will have a field day.

Kjeldor is eternal.

Kneed some Knights

Don't forget the dog

We need to take out their seigers from afar.

GOOD. because i saw the other thread putting a flashfires in.

something gotta protect it from those dragons

Why not our own?

We need walls that can attack, then.

WE ARE HOLY

this job requires a professional

May be a bit mean spirited, but this could also keep their dragons away

i mean it could work

Why not an angel instead?

Worse comes to worse, we scrap it. Also
>No Wrath of God

were not looking to be nice, we want to keep our land away from these degenerates

I think their only dragon right now is Siege Dragon. Some good archers or a solid angel could keep it at bay.

However, ample farmland will discourage their raiders, and also cause any attempts at burning the fields to backfire.

I like Alabaster Dragon, but angels would be more suited.
Perfect. I'm seeing small mana so maybe this son of a bitch will help if they have more mana then we do.

Good to hear. Also these strange people that come from another land have said they lend their arms to help our cause.

Well, if they make a land grab, we can always tax it

We don't need to do that. Just balance the fuck out of it.

they are also gettintg death by dragons

This fine gentlemen is going to make sure no shenanigans happen when we move our armies.

Are they? I read a semi-consensus of people over there agreeing that spamming dragons wasn't fitting.

ehhhhh

Fonzie!??!?!?!

2 dragon cards arnt to much
cuz they will only get 1 dragon out of it

True, unless we end up with what people in the original thread were saying and have a couple more factions thrown into the mix.

Well, I don't think we have to worry about a deck full of dragons, but either way things with reach or that can deal with the flyers getting over the Moat are important.

OP here no they will only get Death by dragons and Siege dragon

also

how do you guys feels about adding 2 more people
a group of Blue Black pirates that will help whoever "pays" them the most (mercanarys)

than a Red Green group of rebels who want nether side to win cuz they want freedome so they attack both sides

won't work. we're making commander decks aren't we? don't we have to be mono white?

or are you guys just soliciting card ideas and then going to make structured normal decks out of these possibilities?

Blue Wizard tribunal

no i mean they are 2 diffrent decks to make it a 4 player game

if you have enough pirates to make a pirate deck, go ahead.

I think the idea was adding two more commander decks to the mix.

I'm not sure if there are enough Blue/Black pirate cards for that theme. I would say to have Red/Green be rebels and mercenaries that play both sides to bring about the ultimate destruction, while Blue is paired with either White or Black as some other type of person grabbing power from themselves in a non-monarch way. Maybe White/Blue focused on Voting?

the commander is the skeleton ship so also zombies and shit like that

Pirates thread

Dragons at the gate! Turn them back!

ONLY 4 MORE CARDS THAN THE LANDS

What about this?

Do we have these already?

guys we need walls!!!

I could have sworn we had more

nvm were at 36

we have like 5 at most

Well, someone did ask for angels

Honestly, I feel like somebody will have to go through and actually sort out each list of cards in order to make proper decks. As it stands I think the Queen deck doesn't have enough flyers to get over our moat, nor a good way to destroy it.

OP here im makeign these into decks, and ill be testing them out and changing them a tad (but trying to keep most things)

Fair enough. In the meantime, artifact walls

WAIIIII

A bit early for lands, but as long as we have castles...

BUMP

we must scout our borders

We require soldiers, soldiers from time immemorial. And we require someone to lead them.

WHAT IF THEY GET PAST OUR DEFENSES

True, we do need more soldiers on watch.

got em already how about this

More archers?

Doesn't work in Darien. how about this?

Pretty good. Could use some extra shots though

8 left than lands

I feel like we still need a more defined wincon. Right now our only method seems to be gathering the crown, scepter, and throne for super value