>mermaids
>merfolk
>tritons
>merrows
>selkies
>deep sea
>water landscapes
>other ocean stuff
i have alot of images related to these things. if you have any requests i will post them for you. if you have any questions i will answer them for you.

g

gf has dinner ready, keep the thread alive for me, anons

No.

no what?

is anyone interested in this thread?

guess ill let it die then, unless someone is lurking

I think this thread is awesome. But then again, I just started DMing a new campaign with a prominent merman/ocean naga culture

I too am lurking and enjoying it, I just don't have any images to post.

>I just started DMing a new campaign with a prominent merman/ocean naga culture
tell me about it

anything you want to see? any requests?
here is a clam girl

this one is nice

Any pictures of selkies? im looking into playing one forced to travel inland in order to find a jilted lover and his stolen sealskin,

Actually the setting is inspired by ancient greece, and is set in the late bronze age/early iron age period (very roughly). It features gods-in-the-flesh who live on a literal mountain of the gods and shapehsift to slum it with mortals.
Most player characters and prominent heroes, including everyone with magical powers, are of demigod descent or have received a powerful boon/blessing/gift from a god.

The ocean naga/merman thing is just something I've always wanted to put into a setting, so when a player ended up asking me nicely if I could make an ocean naga race for him, I just went all in on the concept.

I'm writing the fluff as I go along, but I'm trying to connect them with Nereids and Sirens.
The idea is the culture of the ocean dwellers (which has a lot of genetic variance, including two main variants - essentially those who have webbed feet, and those who have a finned tail.
Their culture is pious, peaceful and loving, and has a lot of music and song.
But when faced with betrayal and callousness, they are predisposed develop a "curse of the mind" that turns them mentally and later physically, into deceptive murderous monsters; sirens.
The ocean folk tend to avoid having too much contact with surface-dwellers, as they are seen as volatile, warlike, and insufficiently pious.

It's a work in progress; we've only had one session yet.
My campaigns tend to last many years, though.

If someone has good ideas for how to do this well, feel free to help me out.

Damn nice, OP, I'm saving it all !

Could anyone share the best thing about a water setting.

Like, in only three words and art, tell me why the color blue is a thing, and includes water creatures.

>selkie
lemme see if i have any selkies in my selkie folder...

i do!

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

saved, thnx, user

>why is the color blue a thing?
i dont understand your question.

is your player wanting to be a mermaid/merfolk?
or is it just an NPC race?

are those spider crabs on her tits?