INSPIRATION THREAD >>54519985

INSPIRATION THREAD

Queen Marchesa's army
Darian's Kingdom Queen Marchesa has started to eye Darien, King of Kjeldor's city, and the queens army is ready to invade.

ITT we build the Undead/Pirates that help whoever buys them out

start with the obvious

A SHIP NEEDS A CAPTAIN

A skeleton ship needs a skeleton crew

make it a ghostly mercenary FLEET.
YARRRRRRR

cant white colour identity

Well, since you went ahead with that, I'll suggest a personal favorite of mine

It's a parrot maybe

Did somebody order a boat?

>help whoever buys them out
Cards with "Any player may activate this ability" are a must.

Or a smaller boat?

oh shit thats right. welp, already its ruined. we're doing undead pirates and we can't even use the only good one in the whole game.

Son a bitch, should of posted him instead of Kathari. Also this may help. Should we have sharks and serpents too?

I like this thought

Turncoats are also important.

>post deep water
>filename is high tide
I'm retarded, leave me alone.

MOR SUIP

>Gunna Crack Skulls Captin

>Mirage
>White people steal stuff

They fear the white pirate

why not induct people into the life

Possibly for humor tick..tick..tick..

cant just find hidden treasure without a map

I think we need a little more black in our deck.

mabey some zombies

worst card ever

HOW WILL WE SEE WHO IS WE ATTACKING

Hmmmm zombies.

Another zombie that could work too.

espically if they are told to hurt the raiders (R/G)

Good, also this lovely lass may help us out in a pinch.

I also forgot this little dude, he may be helpful. If not, cut him out and we'll find someone better

>these are a must
>3 cards with them

these decks are sopos to be bad with alot of flavor

Perfect. Now, do we need a kraken?

at least 1 this one seems most flavorable

Yes, and we will rush-deliver it if they fling a few spells.

How about just a piece?

think 1 of em is enough

WE NEED MORE UNDEAD and ZOMBIES

I didn't see until after I posted.

I still vote Deep-sea kraken. It fits the bribery angle somewhat, and why would we have a Scourge of Fleets if we're the ones with a fleet?

Queen Marchesa's army →
Darian's Kingdom →

DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE MAIN ARMIES

good for landcycling, and the fear is handy. Horrible mana cost though.

Actually though those two armies were doing good, so I'm putting more of my ideas into the minor ones. is the R/G deck the last one to be made, or are we going for more? This is kinda fun,

reserved for the biggest bribes

OP here
Queen Rose is halfway done 46ish
King Dude is halfway done 39ish
this one not sure on
and yes R/G will be made after this one i dont want to start ANOTHER thread cuz keeping track of 3 and putting in the cards is confusing enough

why you got three threads on this, my nigga

cuz this shit important
speakng of witch
Queen rose 45 cards atm
King Dude 44 cards atm
Pirates 42 cards atm
Rebels 0 (not made yet

Exchanging permanents fits the theme nicely.

pirate -> cool
Ship -> cool
Kraken -> is ok, but not too much
Zombie/pirate -> cool
unflavored zombies -> not cool

we dont want rebels, it's a bad idea

Yeah, rebels/mercenaries feels out of place now, and might be too similar to these pirates.

What if it was a monstrous faction? Goblins, Orcs, Trolls, Giants, all that good stuff?

""possably some sort of kingdom for people who have been exiled or just do not wish to live by rule, they wish to take down any party that strives for a kingdom""

mabey they also are vary wildlife things they act like Grul

no

than what do we do for R/G

thing about the prirates they will work with a side, the rebels/decenters/bandits just want to destory both sides due to the fact they dont want another kingdom they want anarchy

more bribes

Rebels could be rebelling for something other than anarchy, but I do agree that it might not work as well for gameplay purposes.

Currently, the King deck is built around defensive stall and keeping itself the Monarch, while the Queen deck has a lot of tricks to break past walls and claim Monarch for itself. The Pirates currently want to play both sides, using their cards, likely encouraging this war between the King and Queen decks through the use of the Monger style cards that can provide utility to those players, or otherwise just generally playing politics and helping to defend the king or attack him as need be.

Thus far, since we do have two sets of 'raiders' in the form of the Queen and the Pirates, I feel like our Green deck should be more based around defense, though still playing politics with it. Maybe Druids creating a surplus of lands?

so a group of things that want both parties to die?

mabey somebody who wants the land to rain supreme and become wildlife and shit liek that

mabey its the wildlife of the land

I posted that before you said more than 'nuh uh, bad' and actually clarified your position on what you disliked about rebels

>since we do have two sets of 'raiders' in the form of the Queen and the Pirates, I feel like our Green deck should be more based around defense
How about some native tribe that lives outside Darien's city just trying to mind their own business and gets caught in the middle of the war and goes full "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF OUR COMFY FOREST" and attack every other faction they come across?

OP here
thats kinda what i was thinking a group of ppl who really dont like any side and just want to kill all 2 (or 3) sides, eather that or what said and have the wildlife

This might work. Since the faction is entirely made of beasts it makes sense for them to not ally with anyone. They just attack whatever they see.

That misses the other part of my post, which was that we should have another faction that's wanting to play politics, at least to a degree.

Perhaps, rather than something that's just lashing out in an aggro strategy or turtling like the castle, it could be some sort of widespread control? Preventing people from doing much ahead of time, and reacting violently if they do?

If you leave their forest alone, they're still going to try and overgrow you and stop you from making all that noise with your war. If you actually attack it though? Then it gets worse.

OP HERE PELASE GO TO THIS THREAD IF YOU WISH TO DISUCE THIS

Here 45 cards (only 15 more to go than we got lands)
Queen Rose 48 (12 more)
King Dude 55 (5 MORE TO GO MY DUDES)

what about r/g goblins, ogres, trolls etc? monsters attacking the land?

TO THE THREAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So when these are done are we getting the decklists for public use?

they are being made of tappedout rn
ill start a new thread with all 4 of the decklists
BUT THEY ACTUALLY HAVE TO GET DONE FIRST

don't tell me to go to my own thread
also heres one im using in my actually playable casual spirit deck. (which turned out weirdly playable despite building it in 5 minutes)

Well, to get back to posting stealy-pirate cards

optional alternate commander if we wanted a personality. either way he goes in the deck.

Both of the kingdoms decks like dragons, so Gilded Drake is an Auto-Include

we got a personality its REMEARAZ its just that he sucks as a commander

I like the thought. As a bonus, it also allows some politics. The Queen deck might like another flyer to get over the Moat if it's around, or just past the walls in general.

I figure making things into islands along with Islandwalk might fit our goals. Hard to sail the ships otherwise

i think we need more zombies/skeletons rather thing pirate things
(We also need black spells moire than anything)

>using inspired
>ever
shiggydiggy

we might be frogetting something pirates do, what do they do with the shit they take

Why not all three?