It's Christmas day and I am literally in tears right now

It's Christmas day and I am literally in tears right now.

I'm crying because I once again got sucked into buying at the top of a pump and dump scam.
Even though I was warned of the dangers, I went and put all my money into DGB.

I've lost nearly my entire life savings over the last 6 months from trading cryptos.

I highly doubt I will get to see 2018. I just can't live like this anymore.

Have a good life, friends.

sia/dgb/rdd/verge

how can uretards not tell that these coins are all pump and dump coins? they will never have any real use
they're only worth to buy at the floor, like 50 sats and then just sell when they get pumped

big, if true

sharpies are a digimarine's best friend

Chin up bro. Do the exact opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you to do and you can't go wrong.

$3 in april

DGB is actually one of the better calls Mcafee did.
I'm sure it will go to 1000 sats.
I also bought pretty high but whatever.
cashed out my initial investment a month ago.

I'm syncing the DGB blockchain right now.

fucking loser its $0.08 are you dumb retard? Wait till $0.50 then cry -.-

Learn a fucking lesson then dumbass. Do your own research.

Also, I'd just like gnome of zurich/ money gnome to know, that whilst he isn't directly to blame, he did play a big part in what I am about to do.

To the rest of Veeky Forums, just remeber that whilst you may not think much of it, your words do have consequences; today, they were fatal

kys

mate, do some research, don't listen to every cunt talking coins up; Invest in ones that have purpose.

you'll get your money back. don't expect it overnight.

2018 will be huge for crypto OP. Hold your bags.

just hold it. DGB price will go up, its actually not that shit of a coin.

why didn't you get off the board then?
You are responsible for your own actions.
I've earned money while not browsing Veeky Forums. As soon as I get here, I somehow loose it.

If you decide to kys it's your own decision.
Every fucker says crypto and bitcoin is a fucking bubble gonna burst every minute.
Why u blaming anons, fucker?

Get off this board and get a life!

ikr who even forced him to go into crypto? he did it himself and did it with his life savings. btw wtf is that spacing go back to plebbit

weak hands

DGB 1000 in a week

Take a chill pill and lean back, the market is just beginning to recover a bit.

agreed

DGBetter than XVG RDD BURST

Take all you money out of this shit coin now, put it in something solid like ICX, backed by the governement. You will have your money back in no time. Do it seriously.
Research about ICX if you don't believe me

dgb claims yet another Veeky Forums soyboi

SMALL IF FALSE
please consider buying LINK and waiting at least 300 years before you kill yourself
in the meantime, i know of some coins which currently seem undervalued:
stox - currently at $0.60; was pumped to $2.50 in august, following the mayweather/mcgregor fight. is, and has only been on low-volume exchanges; price is subject to a hefty increase when this changes.
icon, tron - high-volume coins. both seem to have a great two weeks ahead of them. some other user might be able to enlighten you as to what the better pick is.
IXledger - literal partnership with fucking gen re. only on low-volume exchanges. low market cap. fucking buy, and hold—but maybe wait until you buy and profit from some of these other coins until you get in.
fucking zrx, for fuck's sake - jesus christ when ethfinex is launched this thing is going parabolic from here to the end of the universe. 300 mil market cap—WILL REACH over 3 billion, and eventually will reach much, much higher. buy, sell at 7-9x, sell, trade other coins, buy back in.

and, of course, LINK. chainlink, in case you've been browsing Veeky Forums from under a sizeable, heavy rock. extremely, ridiculously undervalued. at this point in cryptos, we'll see $50 billion marketcap chainlink in the coming year. people are fudding this TO DEATH, fully aware that it is one of the most promising projects out there right now. put it this way; it doesn't matter what blockchain out there becomes the most successful—chainlink will still have application with it, and every other thing out there. if iota can enter the top 10 coins by market cap, then chainlink could literally wind up being the most valuable crypto, simply from the intrinsic merit of the project behind it—and the fact that it is the payment for work done on its network.
merry christmas, ya filthy animal! try not to get too depressed; we've all had bad christmases at one time or another. i'm not religious, but if you get lonely, go to a nice church, or something.

Another triangle forming, keep holding.

- Gnome Of Zurich

Keep holding guys, money gnome is always right.

OP you should learn riskmanagenent and position sizing before you ever start trading again! Never risk more then 1-5% on a trade.

Just hodl and don't look at it for a year. DGB will reach $1 eventually.

The cryptospace is still extremely young, everything will skyrocket in years time. RELAX