This man has now replaced the BBEG of your campaign

This man has now replaced the BBEG of your campaign.

What changes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pz1rjq5emKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The cosplayer, or the character he's cosplaying as?

Either way the minions' uniforms will have to include little metal triangles, and all weapons, vehicles, and automata will of course have little metal triangles as their power source.

Nothing. Nothing ever changes. The Wasteland has always been, the Wasteland and always will be. The wastes care not for the wanderers that track across them. They simply are. Ageless, stark, cruel.

I actually know whose face needs melting

Your clothes are red!

a sack full of nuts is no a must in my inventory

>shitty BBEG thread

Ugh.

The final battle gets a bit easier if we can get there fast enough, what with the vampires being confused by their big boss vampire suddenly turning mortal and losing his stand.

>Ugh.
Ugh.

300% more Tiny Nets. It is a death sentence...

THAT'LL BE FOUR BUCKS BABY
YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT?

I now have a character model for Bargle the Infamous.

Our quest to find power and glory has been put aside, instead we must travel to the longstay motel where we will face Timmy muscles, Timmy sold us a bag of shrooms last week that turned out to be fake.

>JoJo/Persona highschooler campaign
Honestly, this loser could be one of the main villains. He's got a stupid enough outfit.

Just give him a good stand and the ability to pose well. He can even keep the backscratchers as weapons or supernatural artifacts.

I see you beat my cow. Meeehhhreeee

>BBEG

Ugh.

>Ugh.
BBEG.

I tell him that Betty is a girls name, play a song about Amber Lamps, and tongue him to death.

>What changes?

The color of my clothes.

I want fries with that.

You want fries with that?

>BBEG
Ugh.

>Ugh.
Cringe.

The rules compel you.

>Cringe.
FUCK

>FUCK