Give me one reason why i shouldnt drop both my REQ and XLM stacks for ICX right now

Give me one reason why i shouldnt drop both my REQ and XLM stacks for ICX right now

Keep REQ, drop XLM. ICX will have greater returns than xlm but req has Good potential for even higher so worth keeping around.

I just die. Sure moon in january.

XLM thrusters just reignited you fuck

Go check your portfolio

ICX seems like it's been overbought currently. The market cap is big (not even sure exactly how big, but 2b at least). I still have no idea what makes people think it'll be able to overthrow ETH

Drop XLM? Kek, drop the REQ for sure OP.

I B fucking M.

Also in xlm and req
However I also got in early on icy but only with 0.2 eth

I think im gonna drop xlm as soon as its a tad profitable. req has still potential to grow.

Gonna buy some brd

I bought 2k stellar 2 weeks ago and they are just not fucking moving. I dont even know why I'm even HODLing anymore. Dont buy ICX now though, it's at an ATH. Buy at the dip.

I'm 75% in ICX but I would not swap XLM for ICX at a ratio of about 25:1

>been holding for 2 weeks
>already wants to sell

you might as well give up user, you're never going to make it.

well are you surprised? everything is mooning left and right while XLM is sitting there at 1.6k doing nothing
I'm glad I sold for ICX

I’m not saying it’s not going to moon, just don’t think it will go as much as others. Still a good hodl though.

Mu (much smaller) stock of ICX is taking off to the moon and beyond, meanwhile my stellar is doing fuck all. Can you blame a man for wanting to get rich fast?

You should. ICX moon is coming very soon. We already saw a 50%+ just the last 24 hours.

wait for ICX to dip to 36k and dump your XLM

FOMO kicks in at the mere thought of selling XLM lol. How to survive that feel

bump cus need help

I think the FOMO is because you understand the value of XLM in the long term. I cashed out 12 % at 23c before the last dip and feel unreasonably bad about it, almost FOMOd back in already. Try to get some fresh money to play with other alts, or only take out a small portion of XLM

Thank you user. Guess I will deposit some more later today and maybe see if I can buy ICX at the dip.

This shit hardly dips. It's annoying as fuck.
AAAAAA
I WAMT SOME

I wouldn’t drop the REQ (pic related) and XLM is good too.

YCombinator > IBM