Let's have some wicked curses to inflict on the foolish

Let's have some wicked curses to inflict on the foolish.

The curse of jagged poos. Every poo feels like its all sharp corners. Or the curse of magic marker ass, no amount of cleaning is enough to eliminate the wet stinky after leavings of the poo on their O-ring.

Curse of Excess Sodium. All food and drink the subject consumes tastes uncomfortably over salty.

One man's curse is other man's fetish.

Gift of Prometheus:
Your attacks automatically succeed any rolls you normally make to see if the target catches fire.
You automatically fail any roll to see if you or any of your equipment catch fire from any source which had that chance to begin with.
At the GM's discresion, flames or sparks normally too weak to ignite anything may still cause a small fire for you.
Note that this curse does not give you any fire resistance.

>Curse of pubes
everything the user touches becomes covered in pubic hair. no amount of removing the hair works

oh fuck yeah! The curse of the inappropriate boner. Subject will constantly find themselves in a state of rock hard tumescence when in the company of others. Not only is it embarrassing but it will start to hurt after a while.

Curse of the errant water droplet. Whenever the subject tries to relax in place, sit down or sleep an errant droplet of water will plonk onto them either behind the neck or on their face. Thatch or tile roofs will develop leaks. Holes will appear in tents, leaves of trees will funnel collected water down onto them. Moisture built up in stone will begin trickling from above them. Even on the bottom floor of an inn, a glass of wine or tankard of mead will be knocked over and wind up spilling on the cursed subject.

The greatest curse of all, the inability to leave Veeky Forums.

>Let's have some wicked curses to inflict on the foolish.
Curse of obscurity: people will ignore and/or disregard anything you say or do as irritating and cringe-worthy. unless it is something taboo or illegal then the curse makes their reactions more intense.

Curse of the Blazing Maw.
Until the curse wears off or is cured, the target will have a constant, intense, burning sensation within their mouths.
For extra immersion, make the cursed player eat a ghost pepper in real life.

Wait, your pubes or their pubes?
A curse I'm currently running in my game is called the Tiefling plague. Since none of my characters rolled up Tieflings, and I never run Tiefling NPC's, I figured hey, why not make it a curse or disease? So I made a city called Tief, and set up a demon cult in there, trying to curry the favor of some demonic grand poobah. When the players inevitably ruin their ritual, Satan will become displeased and curse the entire town of Tief into becoming, you guessed it, Tieflings. Lots of interesting RP available, like what if one of the party had to stay in town to recover their wounds and was cursed? Or their favorite NPC got transformed?

This would drive me to insanity

curse of perpetual head injury:

The victim of this curse has a 50% chance of bumping their head on any door way they pass through. They have a 30% chance of bumping their heads on any overhanging beams and if the subject attempts to crawl through areas to avoid ceilings and overhangs they have a 75% chance of bumping their heads on any furniture or room feature in the area. All bumps cause 1 point of non-lethal damage. The exception is when running or sprinting. The cures inflicts 1d4 of normal damage in such cases.

Wearing a helmet at all times can negate permanent damage but the afflicted will still suffer 1d2 of temporary damage in all occurrences of the curse.

eh, maybe the probability and damage numbers need to be tweeked but I think the idea is solid.

Curse of Sobriety. The subject of the curse can never feel inebriated while under the curse. I like to put this one on cursed rings for people who like to role play drunks. Also can serve as a quest hook for a Dwarven lord to find heroes to break his curse.

The Curse of the Firebrand: everything one says is taken in the worst way possible. Kindness is met with rage, knowledge with ruin, and rousing speeches with apathetic indifference.

The Gourmand's Curse: everything tastes like bland gruel.

Otylugh's Belly: you get pica. Dirt, metal, wood, linen; you are compelled to eat it and can gain no sustenance from regular food. Even if your hunger is sated, you still get cravings.

Curse of Sheathing.
Every time a character deals damage to a living thing with a weapon, the weapon is magically reholstered and must be readied again.

Curse of Bait
The character becomes irresistible to animals. Friendly animals must make a charisma save to not bite the character on meeting them. Hostile animals must make a charisma save or be compelled to pursue only the cursed character.

Curse of Magical Lingering
If the character casts a spell or has a spell cast on them, they are covered with a magical dust. If they do not spend an action removing it, it will deal minor force damage each round.

The Curse of Oh, Deer Odeur:

Subject begins emitting an disgusting odor from their body. Subject does not smell their odor and no amount of washing or soap and perfumes will cover the smell. Subject suffers a -6 to all charisma and social rolls. Even intimidate as no one is able to take threats seriously when their sense of smell is being so assaulted.

Anyone who is sexually promiscuous or loose gets an ailment which burns their genitals with a fiery pain.

"May you live in interesting times."

Curse of Incompetent Appraisal.

Whenever the subject tries to appraise the value of anything, even casually, they fail in the most ridiculous way. Mundane gold coins show indication of being plated copper,priceless gems appear as cut glass, and legendary artifacts seem like poorly fabricated imitations.

Curse of Waning:

The classic from that one Stephen King novel. Person gets progressively gets thinner and thinner. Eventually suffering penalties to Str and Con and eventually Cha and even Dex or even Wis as the wasting curse drives the character delirious and desperate.