Did this guy just post his private keys for 1.3btc on youtube? It's blurry but surely one of you can retrieve it ?

did this guy just post his private keys for 1.3btc on youtube? It's blurry but surely one of you can retrieve it ?
youtube.com/watch?v=XnYcjfPamTY

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.freecodecamp.org/lets-enhance-how-we-found-rogerkver-s-1000-wallet-obfuscated-private-key-8514e74a5433
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump???

where my hungry /pajeets/ at

Who would steal money from a dog?

he posted his public and private key though right ?

Looks like it
Good luck getting a still image clear enough though

I ain't stealing that dog's bitcoins, nigga

stealing a dogs BTC, being this nigger tier

you're stealing it from the owner not the dog you stupid fucks

U faggot, its dog's bitcoins.

I tried, impossible to get a clear image

That retard put it on 720p fucking hell

It belongs to the dog retard can you read ? "Leika the husky" is written on the paper. How heartless can you be ?

Are you fucking retarded? Watch the video again, the dog is the owner of the bitcoins and was given the public/private keys.

I got his public key. Working on getting the private one.

Got his private too.

related:
medium.freecodecamp.org/lets-enhance-how-we-found-rogerkver-s-1000-wallet-obfuscated-private-key-8514e74a5433

That seems a rather silly thing to do.

U rob the coins?

eyy send some over
1D2hDMsGk9TEVciVYobBwvmN5d9eB4oh4B

i just got his private too lmao

If someone actually gets them, it would be hilarious.

some some for me bro i earnt it too!!

What a complete and utter moron

someone link his wallet I want to see if the funds actually get removed or this is just larping

no joke i got his private key some how but not his public one, but i don't know how to use it LMAO , other user probably took it all anyway

yup.

Stealing is bad, even from idiots. Don't encourage it.

how did you get it? qr scanner isnt working

just got the perfect frame on his private. Honestly don't know how I got that but not the public.

dude help him out and transfer it away. He may be an idiot but he doesnt deserve to lose so much money to some pajeet on Veeky Forums

Pause at 0:26 and you can see it clearly.

pls do the right thing, move the money into a new address and send this dumb fool a message on plebook

guy is a millionaire from posting stupid husky videos on youtube and doesn't work a day in his life, better a pajeet has it

got both now too

If your a white hat the safe thing to do would be to move the BTC into your wallet until he can be contacted. Cts out of the bag and its just a matter of time prajeet steals it to buy extra curry and toilet paper.

wtf is up with you moralfags???
This place is going down the drain.

It's a fucking dogs bitcoin m8, I'd place that dog higher than 99% of humans, especially on this website.

it belong to the dog you stupid retarded low iq mong

It belong to the dog!

Well share you faggot anons

What if the youtuber posted his private key on purpose then made this thread to cause drama?

>Veeky Forums stole my dogs christmas present please help

>Animal without consciousness and the freedom of choice is subjectively better than the worst of humanity that still has the potential to be good given the right circumstances and events.

Faggot!
I'm not a moralfag, I'm ok with the robbery as long as a pajeet doesnt get it

>image of Nazi on an imageboard about enterprise and profit

You're all fucking larpers and no one got the private key, show us the public address if you're legit. Faggets

What kind of fucking retard buys bitcoin for their dog anyways, this faggot be acting like he is Paris Hilton

>everyone has the potential to be good!

and somehow I'm the moralfag? GTFO

How many other dogs have posted their little certificates on youtube? I bet theres plenty of other videos of smug normie dogs who have flashed their keys. time to start digging boys.

don't know how i'm meant to use these QR codes, I got "product numbers" how do i turn these into keys

This is what animalfag normies unironically believe

The sad thing is, the origional owner of the bitcoin can make a new wallet, transfer the BTC to that new wallet and still blame "Veeky Forums hackers"

Fucking pathetic.

Is it illegal to steal Bitcoin? Since they're not technically currency.

HELP ME AND U SHALL BE REWARDED

dumbfuck, stealing in general is illegal

Everyone has the potential to be good and bad depending on the circumstances and environment, especially during upbringing. There is no pure good and pure evil. People perceive things differently. One act can look saintly in the eyes of one, and absolutely cruel in the eyes of another.

i know, post them in here

if you guys are not trolling you are fucking retarded. Do you really think.the dog is going to use the bitcoins? The bitcoins belong to the owner fuckjng faggots fuck you all.

you think somebody who owns 1.3 bitcoin is stupid enough to flash a private key on youtube. This is for views.
>A bitcoin holder accidentally flashed his bitcoin key. youll never guess what happened next. watch this video

user did u do anything yet?

God your stupid. Before copyright laws you couldn't get in trouble for stealing intellectual property. It was still stealing, but no laws made it illegal.

im white and please give me little just to buy a pizza maybe boys.
35gkYFqXtZdSy8Py3wT45f15avRCawP4i6

sent 25 dollars minus the 24 fee.

dawg's gunn buy sum of the finest asian puss puss with them bitcoinZzz my mane, chase a check never chase a bihh

thanks kind sir gonna make that 1 dollar 10 and buy a small pizza

moral relativism is a meme there is such thing as good and evil whether you like it or not.

>muh bitcoins got hacked

The absolute state of Veeky Forums. This guy is two steps ahead of you faggots AND the IRS

Stay poor!

Broke this down frame by frame, not high enough quality to get a scan on the QR codes.

1217122111111 this is what i got from scanning what i *believe* was the public key. Youtoober is epic troll?

Ok - I have the BTC

Who wants in?

daddy
14DwUgoEnW65WtTHqpVdRhjbqc5GHtnnqR

Just show us the public key, I wanna see the BTC exit the wallet

sure
1GcbVbAFkisKr3BsaFAGg9ztEKWFYczC9t

OP here, i commented on the video and he deleted it a little bit after i made this thread. I'm hoping one of you managed to retrieve this btc? can you post the public key as proof. nice boiz

12dmQMgsis4esHLYmdMzuncNgn2DtPAe1U

A part if it would be nice

even though I was able to scan both codes, I think I just got some junk numbers

If you can truly scan them, just open a btc wallet app on your phone and import a wallet, most of them should have an option to import by scanning the private key, when you import it you'll have control over the funds

Do not steal bitcoin from dog, how heartless can you be. Doge will be sad :(

Holy fuck this place went downhill
The faggot literally makes millions whoring out his dogs life, this retard deserves to get btc stolen and replaced with 100k link

nothing inside? he deleted his video 10 mins or so after i posted. So i'd assume he figured he made a mistake. surely something would've been inside the wallet considering he took down the vid?

really?

so is a person that rapes 100 people evil or good?

what if he only raped those 100 to save the lifes of 100 million?

what if he raped those 100 people purely for his own enjoyment, but we're able to study his life/genetics and find the social/genetic cause of rape, fix it, and nobody ever raped again in the history of humanity?

what if literally every "bad" or "evil" situation imaginable can be used for a positive collective benefit of mankind?

stealing is never okay, you will burn in hell for it

Trying to make millions out of jewtube was literally a Veeky Forums thing to do before crypto went balls to the walls.

lol

1EkpUEYeBvyjzZGoYSCEmoapVT3t1DS9Je

Do not steal doge bitcoin, I repeat, do not steal the doge bitcsofkpsofkafpoijgoiöjgaiöogjö.

get the fuck off Veeky Forums, bitch.

>replaced with 100k link
who would do something so evil

Robinhood is in hell.

1 btc can't even buy 100k link

This is just a variation on the trolley dilemma.
Statistically most people will say you are correct and would rape 100 people to save a 100m.

Doesnt make the person any less evil.

dont make me give you 100k link too

That's like saying that it's ok to murder my arch nemesis as long as i have a child with his wife.

This

It's not possible to use any of the frames.

make me a smartcontract where you give me 100k LINK but I can't cash them out for 2 years, that'll be some christmas gift

Is this guy retarded? He's giving his dog 1 bitcoin?? What the fuck is the dog supposed to do with 1 bitcoin? Jewed the fuck out of this poor dog. Good owners give their dogs at least 2 bitcoins.

Both QR codes are public keys and they're both the same

why notte
1LgmKgvrDmZVWeV4YbK9hor8pCkGjx1qof

nice ban bait mate

How the fuck could anyone scan it? What kind of display are you using or did you print it out?

this is some csi tier shit

i went through it frame by frame and there are less than 50 usable frames. perhaps if you edit the brightness and contrast and stitch together the parts in focus you'll end up with several variations that would scan.

the left qr is straight up impossible to use.