About to explode, again. You aren't going to miss it, again, are you user?

About to explode, again. You aren't going to miss it, again, are you user?
>a team of MIT geniuses makes a coin and you haven't invested in it yet

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/enigma-ico-ethereum-heist/
github.com/theloopkr/loopchain
github.com/enigmampc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>volume went up 15 BTC since I made this post

You really are gonna miss out on the next 10$ coin, huh?

biz why do you chase robopumps from niggerfucker but wont invest in an obvious undervalued mooning coin?

ok, well, stay poor i guess

because I set a buy order at 5200 sats when it was 5500 and it never hit it and I never reset my order. I refuse to fomo in now

It's going to hit 10$ in a month, but okay

It seems nice, but I dunno. Private ETH basically? The next ETH space is incredibly crowded, and how much market is there for a private ETH? Can't ETH already pull of privacy off-chain?

>Enigma’s goal is to enable truly decentralized applications that do not share the vulnerabilities of centralized apps.

Yes, it's basically the private version of ETH. It could be worth MUCH MORE than 2$.

You're right about that, mate. Undervalued certainly

iam poor

i need a dip, sorry

Just read this, their whitepaper is fucking GENIUS

The key new utility Enigma brings to the table is the ability to run computations on data, without
having access to the raw data itself. For example, a group of people can provide access to their
salary, and together compute the average wage of the group. Each participant learns their relative
position in the group, but learns nothing about other members’ salaries. It should be made clear
that this is only a motivating example. In practice, any program can be securely evaluated while
maintaining the inputs a secret.
Today, sharing data is an irreversible process; once it is sent, there is no way to take it back or limit
how it is used. Allowing access to data for secure computations is reversible and controllable, since
no one but the original data owner(s) ever see the raw data. This presents a fundamental change in
current approaches to data analysis.

Interesting but should I dump all my XRP for it or chad HODL? I've lost like $500 in this market already.

Look at it go. I fucking warned you 12 hours ago, and warned you 45 minutes ago to get in before the next organic rise.

wait and see if it dips, sell half of your XRP, hope you regain the 500$ with gains

Thanks user, that does sound great

No problem. I like you guys. That's why I post things as I see them. I've made money from listening to some good posts here.

waiting for the dip

boughi in at 60 cents 3 weeks ago

Honestly, at this point, i'm not sure when that's coming. It could go straight to 19k...

lucky lol i thought about it too :(

the dip might happen very soon

I just dropped 14eth into this.
That's half my holdings.
Here we go.

here's that dip.
biggest red candle in 3 days.
Naturally it's right after I bought in, but at this rate, it's going to be fine.

IFeelin this coin~

Yeah no worries. The dip is literally right on time. This coin will double or more over the next month guaranteed. It's too good not to.

This coin will bring really decent gains in January. Ill be laughing at those who prefered sucking mcafees dick

Same, as you can see by my first 3 comments
I could see this coin competing with ETH in a year. 2018 is the year of privacy and utility.

What wallet to use to get into crypto?

been shilling this bullshit for weeks. welcome aboard

Ok im all in. The white paper is amazing. Shitcoins moon from pnds yet gems like these are comfy lobg holds

Wtf the coin came from 0.10 to 2 in less than 1 day?

Why?

how many is enough to make it? I feel like at least 10k of them

just store your coins in blockfolio
your phone your safest computer because you always keep it with you
but even if something happens to your phone, as long you don't uninstall the app, blockfolio keeps back ups of all your keys

All you need to know is that this project looks more promising than verge.

>store coins in blockfolio

Not sure if genuinely retarded or pajeet. Considering the dev team looks amazing I'm gonna assume you made a typo, but if this coin starts attracting shills I'm 100% dumping.

I have 3000 eng from 4k sats am I g-gonna make It?

Watched it before it a dollar.. it does small dips but goes back up. Not sure how high it's going to go but it may react like OMG or maybe something more. Who knows.. MIT tho? I say get it but the choice is yours captain planet

I dont buy coins shilled by street shitting indians

fuck yea you are
bitch i'm probably more white than you are. I'm literally the definition of an Aryan god.

Enigma has one of the best written whitepapers out there. Been holding since the ICO and I'll continue to do so until it's atleast 20x ICO price

Shut the fuck up you desperate shitskin. Nobody is going to buy your bags. This is a shitcoin made by shit subhumans and shilled by them too. Get lost.

>being this retarded
got it bucko

Team of media lab brainlets with no CS credentials. No code.

>didn't even look at the whitepaper

>FUDDing this hard because you need a dip.

They don't have a wallet or github though. We don't even know if it works right now. The price thing going on is insane.

I'm not saying this can't be legit but fuck. I guess I'll resist buying more

Fuck off you orang outan

If you really wanted to FUD it, you would just post this link:
wired.com/story/enigma-ico-ethereum-heist/

if someone doesn't know where to store their coins, they should store them in blockfolio.
don't you get it.

MERRRRRRRYYYY CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sure, but i mean, speculating price on this coin based on what we know tells me that it's well worth more than what it is right now. Wallets are easy. Github is easy.

I just don't see the logic in betting against a team of MIT geniuses that are just starting to run.

Your wit is simply too advanced for me. My apologies.

>that academic backing
it is as if you don't want to buy into a coin that has cutting edge cryptographic advancements on their primary agenda to build some scalable machine that will enable crytographic use cases of the sorts no one on earth aside from a special few can even begin to imagine

You're right. I'm seriously regretting being so critical about those things earlier and not checking how much people were on board. This IS a serious project. I never bought NEO because it seemed pointless, but ICX looks actually good when I read the white paper further.

YES MOMMY I'LL BUY MORE FUCK

Fudding for a dip?

Made by engineers, and not some random anonymous devs who forks coins.

Is this the next Numeraire?

Yeah exactly, when you put it like this it makes me want to put even more on it. It might turn out to be one of those "MIT stories" where a team at MIT makes something incredible that changes the world

I guess my problem is that it feels like currently we're buying pretty much nothing. When I buy some other more mature crypto I can play around with it and see that it works. The lack of github makes it worse. Me and my silly principles, right h-he he?

they have a github
you can see the updates
the point of penny stocks is to buy in before the hit prominence
not all penny stocks hit prominence, but when you know you know
if you don't want the 10x between now and then, don't worry about it.

>the point of penny stocks is to buy in before the hit prominence
>not all penny stocks hit prominence, but when you know you know

>they have a github
I don't think they do, didn't find. But fuck this shit, I'm still buying more

Also some penny stocks may just be scams and then you get dumped on later

> buying into pretty much nothing

You've just summarised all the altcoins in one word. But you can't expect big gains by getting in once the product is finished!

github.com/theloopkr/loopchain

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Github: github.com/theloopkr/loopchain

The team is solid. Definitely won't go away over night, if that's what youre worried about.

I think in this case it is sensible that they are keeping secret their code as that does help prevent countering and delays counter development. The most important thing is that they fall back to the advice and auditing of their colleagues.

Woops:
Github: github.com/enigmampc

Wrong thread, sorry. I'm FOMOing into ICX and ENG at the same time. Already bought me some ENG but I'm gonna need more of both

Also thanks for the link!

I sold icx too early. But It hasn't dipped so I put all of those gains in ENG

I'm starting to think both of these are only starting. Really solid-looking projects after short research, and both are getting hyped up right now. Am probably gonna end up 50-50 on both

Good move they both are good projects.

In any case I'm holding this hard. If Iota can reach $3 with a 2.7 billion supply, this can easily reach $10+ with its 150 million supply.

Indeed, user

youre me

Yeah, I just put another 1k into it. This is going to fucking moon so hard ima buy a tesla to drive around my moonbase

MOONING PAST ALL TIME HIGH MOON MOON BUY BUY BEFORE WE HIT 250 MILLION MARKET CAP. DON'T KILL YOURSELF THIS HOLIDAY SEASON. BUY ENIGMA AND HODL

IM NEVER FUCKING SELLING
THIS IS THE NEXT ETH

60/40 ENG/ICX bro, sitting comfy.

This.

55/45 FUN/ENG here

The only way to make millions from small thousands is to only go in on moonshots.

This will be 0.00047 in no time. DONT FUCKING MISS IT

LITERALLY NO ONE IS SELLING THIS

missed that ICX train myself. Been 100% hodling on ENG for weeks shilling this bullshit on account that it is never shilled here nor reddit until recently. Doesn't mean we are out of it by any means. I've seen like 4 enigma threads not posted by me and I think we are going to see 100 more in the next couple weeks alone. Adoption is coming gob bless merry christmas.
To any gambling addicted time the market shorters please be careful and realise that any attempt to short is a feign move to have to lose. Anyone after the first shorter has less and less chance of winning so don't follow the herd and follw

Gob Bless indeeb.

1 asshole put up a huge sell wall, dip inc, buy and prepare for reignition towards 5$

I took my dog for a walk and we went up quite a bit. Bullish engulfing patterns as well. Gonna be a good ride, boys.

dip is over. Anyone who shorts this is filled with psychological torment knowing that they are taking a huge risk.
t. I shorted it this morning and god bless the user that gave me back 100+ extra tokens and got skimped on the subsequent rise.

WE ARE EATING THE SELL WALL
GET THE FUCK READY BITCHES

Boys, I can't say this enough.
All the ICO bag holders have already cashed out. Everyone who's accumulated up until this ATH believes in the tech and has iron hands.
It's never going back down.

god bless the hack that led to all those ICO buyers shorting this platform. Literal inconsequential event to the inevitable success of this project. ANY NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING BOTS READ THIS AND BUY

HOLY FUCK I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF THAT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM GONNA MAKE IT MOM

HOLY FUCK I REFRESH

> 0.00019600

AAAA AOMADFGOADMGOADMGOADMGAADFGADAFGADFGADFGADFGADGA

bought only 200

feels bad man

Only 500 here, bought in at 0.000148. Not gonna make it but it's a step in the right direction!

i literally sold BAY at a loss after fomoing to fomo all in into ENG

AADFGM ADLKGANMADLFGADHAA4325Q35Q3TARGAAEARTAAGFAHAHAH

I FUCKING TOLD YOU BIZ

I FUCKING TOLD YOU YOU FUCKS

Warn Veeky Forums about Enigma 2 weeks ago when it was 64c. Tell them it's team full of MIT academics and has a legitimate product.

get an answer like
>it's too much academic people, people don't want a company with no hype and only a working product

realized Veeky Forums is completely fucking retarded and to never listen to it again

Guys, I honestly don't understand what's going on. I've never been on a moon mission like this before.
My total portfolio is up 40% in a day. 60% on my eng buy in.
I've got 6K ENG total.
Am I going to make it?

Welcome to the Veeky Forums bro club
don't get caught up in the shorting.

AHH IT'S FUCKING DYING AHHH I'M ALREADY STUCK WITH BAGS

i read every hint but sadly every fcking shitcoin on /biz will mooning and you are a retard if you dont invest

its tricky to find the good hints

Hold.

I held through a dip after buying slightly higher and then it literally fucking jumped up 4k sats in 30 minutes.

THERE IS NO ICO RESISTANCE

hold you fucking retarded pajeet, ofc it's gonna dip a little after an extreme 150% upward trajectory

jesus christ you fucking retards

where do you guys think the price plateau is going to be?
Seeing what happened to Verge, I think it'll get into the top 20 coins in the next 2 weeks, then experience growth in line with the rest of the market, eventually displacing monero in 6 months.