"As you can see, even though 2% of 'adventurers' are children...

>"As you can see, even though 2% of 'adventurers' are children, they make up 97% of reported deaths on what are considered apprentice expeditions, 62% of deaths on rookie expeditions, and the ones that do survive wind up traumatized or maimed! We need to put a stop to this!"

The countries of the land have begun to impose poorly thought-out laws in order to protect children, effectively banning them from being adventurers, and adventuring parties with a child as a member face prosecution. How does this affect your current game?

No more /ss/ I guess

The lolli girl is just a "camp follower" constable. Nothing to worry about here. Oh, silly me. I forgot to buy tickets to the Watch's ball, how about I just give you the 5gp since we won't be able to make it this year, huh?

>Star Wars
>the party are wanted criminals due to their service with the Rebel Alliance
Nothing changes, although that butthurt Bothan's crying about the teenage techie and how badly her presence on what may as well be the Rebels' White Base tactically reflects on them probably becomes a lot more annoying

We work with the groups pushing for the implementation of said laws to direct them towards a more productive goal of mandating minimum standards of combat ability before allowing people to become adventurers, and forming an organization with the purpose of training novice adventurers and handling the minutiae of organizing contracts and making sure that the quest goes to a party capable of handling it.

Thus, the Adventurer's Guild is formed.

>Current party is literally made up of adventuring orphan teenagers
>The oldest among them is like 15
I guess we're OUTLAW delinquents now!

>Party already made up of persecuted magical creatures
The little girl with the polar bear arms stays.

Like Hell. We're going to fight this.

"Oh they just look really young because they have an elf ancestor a couple generation back."
Real answer is no effect because no one in our group really ever plays children.

"And you call her a loli? Come with us, sir."

Naturally, proper education is the key. Children need kind yet firm guidance from some sort of fatherly figure, preferrably with a scientific background. And of course, special attention to the needs of every individual child should be payed. Only that way we can secure the future of our children so that one day they can also go on a wonderful adventure.

>How does this affect your current game?
It doesn't, reploids don't really have a child state.

She told me she was a Halfling!

So I take it citizens in your setting don't have the right to bear arms?

..She already makes enough bear puns, user
it's unbearable

You will take my torchbearer over my cold, rotten, twice animated corpse and vengeful ghost.

I bet she gives great bear hugs though....

She's broken men that way before. She's pretty crazy strong.

Punsters are so embearrassing.

Please, I'm bearly managing to contain myself

It's unbearable.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but somebody already used that pun.

I both hate and love this. I feel bipolar.

that's not bearry nice of you

Damn. I should have pawsed to think of a better one.
That's the beauty of puns.

Now things are just getting grizzly.

>"Adventurers"
Ugh

We have an ancient witch that has reincarnated into the body of a child and a newborn in the body of an immortal man that looks like he could be anybody's grandfather's grandfather's grandfather. What the fuck does this mean?

they probly average out
>paying a hundred urchins a pittance to do my bitch work at slave wages
I'm pretty sure that doesn't count as an adventure.

>"And you call her a loli? Come with us, sir."
He actually called her a lolli. Seems like you've got a twisted mind.