Veeky Forumscraft - a Veeky Forums community Minecraft server

Fellow fa/tg/uys, ca/tg/irls and other degenerates; I present to you Veeky Forumscraft iteration 2 - Silea Ravni.

Server IP: tgcraft.pw
Discord: discord.gg/A28pdFQ
Wiki: tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Veeky Forumscraft_Wiki
Rules: pastebin.com/XHx82AY2

Server runs on 1.11.2., no other client version will work. Current admins are Leskovar and Anime_Elf.

Latest news:
The followers of Order, be it Vampires from Armokia or Dwarves from Karak Kontuth, gathered at the gates of Canavar, bastion of Chaos believers.
Following what some report as "light banter and skirmishes", and a failed attempt from Armokians to request a tribute in emeralds, Canavarians allegedly fled the field, and to this day activity in the jungle town is a rare sight.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DEMrnSj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you want to live in a tent and be an elf, contact Drath in serb or on discord

Roleplay and activity capital of Silea Ravni, the peaceful, and neutral, Free City of Helvetia, with the expanding southern district of Arminius, awaits you to join.
Strict requirements must be met in order to become a full citizen, more info upon joining our discord:
discord.gg/DEMrnSj
or contact Elov Kettil, Hector Smith or Swiss Dave on the server

I would love to join - Too bad I can't...

Friendly reminder that the future is guns and grinding, start working towards your future today.

The server is pretty baller, with lots of history and interesting lore behind it, I'd recommend stopping in on one of its more populated days to check it out. It filled that minecraft nostalgia hole I've been trying to fill for a few years now. Plenty to do for exploring and hunting boss type mobs with various large scale events once in a while and promise of intricate dungeons on the horizon.

How so?

just don't try to fight the infernal mobs until you have some pretty over powered gear.

I think the new PvP rule and raid mechanics are really cool. There's something really cool about having to write an announcement for your raid.
I will take inspiration for mine from WWE fighters.

AND IN THIS CORNER, GROGNOR THE DESPOILER, AND IN THE OTHER CORNER, 3 NAKED PEASANTS!

look at this slut

>not just pulling the classic and screaming KILL THE WEAK before flattening a tower

WEAK SPOTTED

No possibility for me to buy official copy of minecraft - problems with location I live in.

hmm, yes, guns are the answer.

In particular lack of banks where I could pay for one...And I can't really buy a box of it either

So all I have is one of them old cracked launchers, left on the pc from long time ago....

Dwarf life! Karak Kontuth wants YOU!

Contact Ulysses for details.

translators note: Karak Kontuth is for vampire dorfs, not actual dwarves

>being literally autistic
Armokkia is for vampires. We have like 2 out of a population of ~14 dwarfs.

So is that place filled with Urists?

We had a literal Urist. That Dorf was a great architect too bad irl OP

Wow, that sounds intresting

He was a real good lad and took his Dorf RP very seriously. He would just get really drunk and build stuff. Truly he was an inspiration to us all

That sounds fun

Some people lease out alts for others to use. Get on our Discord, ask around. It takes time. There's older players who are now inactive but who lended their accounts to others, even. Although that particular example was to a person who we've known since tg1.

Ok, I will try.

It is a lot of fun. There is so much shit to do with slimefun, infernals, magic, zenchents, and smeltery.

Do you still need one?