If your character fucks a monster, they should be branded as a sick fuck pervert...

If your character fucks a monster, they should be branded as a sick fuck pervert, even if they look "human in all ways but (X Y Z)."

I'm okay with that.

Well yeah duh. If it wasn't taboo it wouldn't be HAWT!

Hey, someone's gotta do it.

I've been called far worse for doing far less.

Why though? What's the reason for this social stigma?

If it walks like a human and fucks like a human, why wouldn't society treat it as a human? Especially if it has the same religion/skin color as most of the society.

It would still be hot, but filled with more normalfags who ruin everything.

obligatory

There is nothing sick, fucked up or perverted about fucking a scorpiongirl.

But let's get real here. This shit right here was the height of disgusting degeneracy. By Tolkien elven standards that bitch Tauriel is guilty of bestiality.

Dwarf on Elf love may be fine depending on the setting but in Middle-Earth it just feels wrong.

They're monsters.
If until fairly recently you got lynched by your neighbors for having a spouse of the wrong skin color then a snake woman will get you burned at the stake.

And that's an objective fact.

I'm more disgusted by how Kili and Fili died and how a fairy tale tried to be an epic.

>the 2nd most retarded spammed image on Veeky Forums

No, but touching ears of your coworker without consent is considered harassment.

Depends on the setting.

My character IS a monster.

>If until fairly recently you got lynched by your neighbors for having a spouse of the wrong skin color then a snake woman will get you burned at the stake.
Until fairly recently we used to put people who worshipped death cults about drinking their prophet's blood into an arena and had them eaten by lions.

Until fairly recently we killed people for being born in another village.

And that was bitchin and we should still do it. What's your fucking point here?

A few years ago the Supreme Court of the Netherlands dictated that grabbing a co-workers ass isn't sexual harassment if it's done for humorous reasons rather than sexual ones. Whether or not it's deemed humorous is based not on how the recipient interpreted it, but on the intentions of the grabber.

Assuming they're Dutch, tugging a co-worker's ears and touching her fluffy tail might just be a prank, bro.

Nothing. You should throw yourself in a lion cage right now.
Go drive to the next town and start hitting people with a metal pipe then, if you think it's a moral action.

I did, but I was disguised as a bipedal goat innawoods.

They died on the original

Okay, here's your (You).

What's the 1st most?

They died in the middle of the battle using their bodies to shield the mortally wounded Thorin, not in Ravenhill to make a romance that shouldn't have existed with a pointless character become tragic.
Fuck.

>Interlocking her claws with yours as you force a kiss on her until she gives in and accepts.
lewd.

What happened to SMT? Shouldn't that chick be the Neutral heroine standin? Did they replace Pascal with a woman now?

Not him, but probably the Whizzard

There is nothing wrong with consenting adults who love each other holding hands.

If they happen to be of separate species, that changes very little.

If they also happen be sexually compatible, then that's great.

She's from the game where every route sans two early end ones are neutral.
In all essence, Asahi is a loyal puppy.

You're just mad my paladin is fucking the evil out of all the monstergirls

>being a slut
>good

It's not Evil. But it is, I think, in danger of being Chaotic.

>In all essence, Asahi is a loyal puppy.
I don't know man, that's still sounds more like the neutral heroine then the dog. But I dId not play apocalypse so what do I know?

My characters counts as monsters, if they fucked humans, other monsters would call them sick perverts...Except gnolls, they don't give a dam

Generally speaking common sense tells you to not fuck with the guy who was ballsy enough to literally fuck monsters into submission.

Take that lewd shit to /d/ you heretic.

What if he was just charming or the monster made him her bitch?

Agreed. Thankfully very few of the non-humans civil enough for someone to have more than a short conversation with are monsters.

Then it probably depends on whether or not the big scary monster girlfriend is in earshot.

That depends on a lot of variables

If a rich noble does it, it's probably just gonna be considered some bizarre quirk of theirs that they largely get away with. Like having a lot of pretty boys and bathhouses in their castle, or drinking the blood of virgins. Might even get praised for it if he had a good reputation beforehand and put a neat spin on it.

For peasants and laymen, anyone whose willing ready and able to fuck monsters was probably already an outcast in the first place, and the tale of monster fucking is gonna just be another thing on top of their long list of abnormalities that other people talk about.

The only people getting straight up lynched are gonna be people with a lot of enemies looking for an excuse or someone people want to blame for hard times.

I used that one in one campaign - rolled for queens lover, ended up with a gnoll and a lizardfolk, both locked up in her prison as "slaves"

A picture of his mother.

And #1 most effective, since (You) get triggered every time it's posted and have to let everyone know you don't like it.

Indeed.

I honestly wonder if some settings have different ideas about monsters and breeding between different species. If you grew up among satyrs and centaurs and other kind-of-human things, let alone elves and dwarves, wouldn't the lines be blurred? It was actually something briefly explored in A Spell for Chameleon, if I remember right.

And if your world was actually full of super dangerous monsters that with little to no exception want to eat you or suck out your soul, wouldn't they be horrified by even our relatively tame ideas of banging catgirls?

Right now we're probably in a sort of 'neutral' universe - we've had ideas of monsters and monster-girls from both sides of the line, but we've never experienced either side for ourselves.

Monster is a social construct.

Monster Musume mermaids are the best design for mermaids.

I need more Faun/Satyr girls in my life.

>lizard girl shits out some eggs from its cloaka
>now you have to jerk it

That depends on the setting.

This was actually a plot point in a game I've been in. A very powerful empresses had a scandal break out over her having sexual relations with the emperor of a race of flesh eating humanlike monsters. Both sides were using each other for political gain all in all. But the rep hit from the thought alone was enough to make the local politics more unstable causing an adventure.

user, that's not how lizards works, that's Fish.

For lizards you have to fuck them first.

But some don't even need sex to reproduce

Could be worse, could be an anglerfish. oh god, my dick wants to do a magic trick and disappear whenever I picture that.

Think about it in a more monstergirl way.

An anglerfish mermaid with a breastfeeding fetish, where you spend all your time suckling on and fucking her.

Probably "Have you tried not playing DnD?", "When did you realize d20 was shit?", or "Depends the setting"

My character fucked the Queen of the Elves, several Nymphs (Including an evil one), a ghostly demon cultist, his own personal Bride of Frankenstein, the goddess of suicide and a possibly undead black dragon MILF.
He is so far beyond that question that he wouldn't even know where to start.

>Depends the setting
actual relevant quite frequently, however much of an unhelpful shitpost it is

It's a shitpost response to shitpost OPs.

You can't exactly talk about things in fantasy without knowing what setting people are talking about. Before you can start talking about dragons you first have to know what kind of fucking dragon they are speaking of.

why not a mantis

Thats why I'm saying its relevant frequently, it's just that it never really helps discussion or anything

slut

You have no idea, random stranger, you have no idea...

This is honestly part of why I rage so hard when people ask a large general questions without defining what they are talking about.

The problem with 'depends on the setting' is that it's basically a non-response. It's not being critical, it's not offering advice, or trying to create an idea of what setting it could be. It's not even really demanding that it be narrowed down to a specific setting or group of settings, or asking a question about what setting it is. It's a response that can always be given because the idea is always important and valid, but it never attempts to even ask the question, 'What setting is it?' It doesn't want specificity, it just wants to be petty and go 'I don't want to discuss this topic in any depth,' while still giving it a bump for some reason. It is a fucking stock phrase like ones that big corporations use to avoid awkward questions.

Thank you for listening to the very important opinions of Ann Non, a critical part of this mongolian fruit-processing factory.

what if they were the fuckee, not the fucker?

Still inferior to Breath of the Wild zoras though

He lived.
Must be at least sorta tough.

Truly scorpions are best girls.

But I'm a boy

you are among friends user, we will not judge you.

They're called monsters for a reason OP. What the hell is the PC supposed to do if a Dragon wants their dick? Try to fight the thing and get burnt to a crisp?

>sentience

IT'S SAPIENCE! THE WORD IS FUCKING SAPIENCE! ALL LIVING CREATURES ARE SENTIENT, EVEN WORMS, FUCKING LITERALLY!!! ONLY CREATURES THAT ARE SELF AWARE ARE SAPIENT!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>dat claw holding
>dat chase kissing

user please, this is a blue board.

Actually, he's not forcing her to do anything, she can fuck him up whenever she wants to with her own stinger.

>Until fairly recently we used to put people who worshipped death cults about drinking their prophet's blood into an arena and had them eaten by lions.

We need to go back to those times. We should also throw into the arena people who believe they have to die a martyr in order to gain a bunch of virgin wives in the afterlife.

Why do you want your dad to be branded as a sick fuck pervert?

>Queen of the Elves
>several Nymphs (Including an evil one)
>a ghostly demon cultist
>his own personal Bride of Frankenstein
>the goddess of suicide
>a possibly undead black dragon MILF

user, please. That shit is downright vanilla. Your PC hasn't done diddly squat until they've gargled demon jizz and taken it up the ass from a centaur.

Because preying mantis kill you relatively quickly. Anglerfish do not. Anglerfish actually keep you alive. Despite the fact that they destroy your brain so you spend the rest of your life in a coma.

You don't count as a boy when you're wearing a skirt.

iirc most species where the males are cannibalized afterwards actually only do that under extreme stress (which just so happens to be the mood that most researchers in the lab get to observe them in).

based netherlands
morals ruined everything, too safe. pussies now

ITS A KILT YA DIPSHIT

He ain't gay user.

>possibly undead black dragon MILF
How can dragons be MILFs?

\
By having hatchlings, dumbfuck.

I meant the "like to fuck" part

Gee I dunno...

You do not fuck scorpion girl user...
scorpion girl fucks you

>he doesn't want to fuck dragons
I'm not talking about monstergirls either

not after she's done abusing your boipussy

>implying you have to be gay in order to suck demon and centaur dick

That's like saying I have to be gay in order to fuck your mom.

You're wearing thigh high socks and there are pink frilly bows in your hair.

It's a fucking skirt user.

user please, only a truly powerful dragon can assume this form.

Listen, I don't care about magical power or whatever. In any case you could replicate that with any slut and some simple cosplay.

I just want those scales on my fucking DICK.

>user, please. That shit is downright vanilla. Your PC hasn't done diddly squat until they've gargled demon jizz and taken it up the ass from a centaur.

Ah, the "Tuesday".

I know, right? It's like that user has never had an "insane Clown Posse" before.
Which is an orgy full of jesters and a pair of aboleths. And maybe a jabberwock.