Dymaxion will BURST us into the nuclear age of cryptocurrency

You have one more day left to accumulate while the price is still low.

-The @PoC_Consortium gave already two hints about some major event to be expected in 2017
-Dymaxion Official site created Dec 2nd, 2017
-PoCC Interview was posted regarding Dymaxion
-PoCC confirms "NO Hard or soft fork on Dec. 27th"
-Dymaxion is rumored to the be the biggest update to Burst, and only 7 people know the answer (devs, maybe?). This thing is like the Holy Grail of Cryptocurrency right here. Is it a new scripting language for smart contracts on the Burst platform?
-McAfee was very, very fond of this coin.
-This is the most sustainable and user-friendly cryptocurrency and most efficient energy wise.
-Burst is the first proof of capacity coin, and the developers have shown to actually care about the working product

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S4932121#p4932121
warosu.org/biz/thread/S5284751#p5284751
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All in.

Im fucking praying anons

>scamcoins of mysteries past

300k coins am i gonna make it

You haven't even discussed what already exists in Burst.
You have fiat gateways (BurstPay), you have a decentralized assets exchange, decentralized crowdfunding. This team can fucking deliver. I'm not shocked at when they say the next ann will be big because it will be.

I'm all in on this shit based on the McAfee shilling and vergeanon. Pls god take me to lambo land. Apparently something to do with the total supply of coin.

Damn nigga. I thought my 190k was a lot.

who is vergeanon

I think it actually looks really good, sure it might not be the fanciest of coins but it would do well in practical terms for a long time if there aren't any hidden issues.

Read these threads, note the dates.
warosu.org/biz/thread/S4932121#p4932121
warosu.org/biz/thread/S5284751#p5284751

Burst has been accumulating for a while now.

Did McAfee pump this shitcoin or something. Went up 100% on the 22nd. Just bounced off of the 50% retrace. Will break at 61 or continue to bounce at the new support.

Where is the easiest place to buy Burst?

Definitely have noticed accumulation too, thanks for the links

Thank you

This goin to 50c?

Fucking drama, scammers, wallet problems, shit community.

Search on google burstcoin, scammer, adam.

Stay the fuck away from that coin. You guys all have been warned.

Nice FUD

You're newfag is showing.

Nice FUD

Where the hell do i buy this? I only have binance and Kucoin so far. Since i can't sign up with bittrex and C-cex and poloniex seem kinda sketchy, what the hell do i do?

Coudlnt find anything, but ty

Only sitting on 160k but waiting patiently. BURST is pretty solid though, I'll likely cash out ~60k on the pump and let the rest ride.

i used poloniex and had 0 problems so far

hodling 9k burst since it was $0,005

>You're newfag

The horrible English from you pajeets is so fucking annoying. Unironically kys

This baby gonna surpass verge gains in only a few days.

Get in or stay poor faggots

Anyone know what time the supposed pump will happen?

Supposedly it was someone complaining that they couldn't withdraw or some such. Does it allow you to do that, if you wanna say, move your gains in eth back to Binance?

i moved my btc gains to my offline wallet just 2 weeks ago, no problem so far