GM allowed party member to have as his background to be a child of sibling incest

GM allowed party member to have as his background to be a child of sibling incest.
Am I at risk of entering a magic realm?

Should I bail?

Probably just a Game of Thrones fan

Depends, do you consider European history "magical realm"?

or modern day india?

That's more middle eastern history though.

Why not both?

But GOT incest is only good when they tell as if it was ancient history during Aegon conquest for an example

>history
You mean current status quo.

Incest is just part and parcel of living in a big city I hear

>Am I at risk of entering a magic realm?
Yes.

>Should I bail?
No.

Have some fun, you prude. Fantasy gaming is about FANTASIES. and yours are probably downright fucking tame if you're asking these questions. Take a chance for once.

Run like hell.

found the utter piece of shit

Go be triggered somewheres else, pansy.

>waaahh if you don't sit still while I jack off at you you're a prude
>I need people to be involved in my fetish play in order to get off

Listen, I've got all kind of weird ass fantasies and fetishes and I'm a decent enough human being to hide it so as to not make people uncomfortable. I don't need to play out my fetishes with unwilling participants

>emperor's children.jpg

So you're saying you aren't transgender?

>so as to not make people uncomfortable
>unwilling participants
So, your response is to just pull the scenario that happens to support your argument straight out of your ass.

This isn't about you. It's about encouraging OP to try something new, and you're assuming a whole lot about a situation you have no knowledge of. If he doesn't want to do it, that's fine. If he does, that is also fine.

>IF I'M NOT ALLOWED TO FORCE MY FUCKING DISGUSTING FETISH INTO EVERYONE'S D&D GAME YOU ARE ALL THE BAD GUY
Kill yourself

>projecting
After you, sports fan.

>I WILL POST IN ALL CAPS AND INTERPRET THE SCENARIO IN THE WAY THAT SUPPORTS MY ARGUMENT

Or, you could just take a deep breathe and realize that reeing magical realm at every thing that could feasibly be sexual would mean never playing tabletop at all?

>and now let me prove him to be 100% accurate
He's right, kill yourself

You must realize that responding with an idiotic strawman version of what the other person says written in all caps is an extremely dumb and childish way to argue against someone, no matter how wrong they are, right?

> I don't need to play out my fetishes with unwilling participants

There's your problem. You need willing participants who will share their own magical realm with you. The issue isn't being magical realm, it's being magical realm with people that don't want it.

>Alright, my character is a girl
>REEEEEE
>My monk doesn't wear shoes
>FOOT FETISH REEEEE
>The goblin cave smells foul, like it hasnt been cleaned in a long time
>SLOB FETISH REEEE

You're right. Much easier to argue when you put words in people's mouths

>PUTTING THINGS IN MY MOUTH ORAL FETISH REEEEE

They're both right, you should definitely kill yourself.

You sound like a concerned PC faggot OP. Nothing wrong with inbred people in a fucking fantasy world. Maybe in the highly pozzed official D&D settings where the Drinking age is 21, age of consent is 18, and women are just as capable as men in the field of combat opposed to comfort, and the evilest thing you can do is chop down any tree an elf likes.

What's next, counting Dragon-fucking as Bestiality because VECNA told you it is? Come back whem the PC is 5th generation inbred, a Hermaphrodite, and worships Malcanthet and has an enslaved Erinyes or something.

>maybe if I reply to OP people will stop laughing at me and my desperation

>only one person disagrees with me!
You make me laugh, prudefag. Not much does, anymore, so thank you.

Those three guys are right, you should absolutely kill yourself.

Explain how you get games if you ragequit as soon as anything happens.

Is being the product of incest magical realm? I get the whole "brother sister incest," magical realm thing, but the pc isn't the one fucking their sibling.

If anything it stinks of bad-edgy backstory more than fetish.

Let's not forget ancient Egypt. Pharaohs straight up married their half sisters.

If I want to play CoC I will play CoC, but I want D&D you see so I don't want any overly degenerate shit in my sessions.

I'm thinking the four guys telling you to kill yourself are definitely right, you should.

Incest is classic of fantasy tales. A Lot.

This, magical realm is just like sex, as long as everyone consents fully then there is no reason why everyone can't let their kinks loose and have fun.

But the second someone says no, you stop. And keep your fetish locked in your pants.

Incest in the narrative can only be good If the villain is product of it because his race believe in the purity of the blood and other nonsense

Yeah, even King Arthur boned his own sister and got her knocked up.

It's actually pretty damn tame compared to all the bestiality. Which is really fucking weird. Everyone screams magical realm when incest is brought up. But nobody screams magical realm when Minotaurs are brought up.

Cause minotaurs are cooler than 3 fingers montrosoties, also you can get an inworld excuse for minotaurs that doesn't involve horny women and fake cows.

>Being the product of incest
>Edgy

Kill me now. This word has finally degraded into meaninglessness. At this rate people likely consider half my families history edgy. I've already got to listen to college students complaining their professors are edgy for teaching about Diogenes. How much more can people bend this fucking word?

The worst part is there is plenty of people who are really like this in games.

And incest can also be equally hand waved away as PC. Like other anons in this thread have said, the player OP mentioned is the result of incest. Not actively participating in it. There's no reason to go into graphic detail, anymore than there's reason to go into graphic details when most monarchies consummate their marriage with their own first cousins.

Just yeah, weird shit happens. PC's dad is also his uncle. End of backstory.

>half my families history
Calm down muhamMAD

More important than the magical realm is how the hell the player is going to play something that is barely smarter than a vegetable and probably so fucking deformed it can't even walk.

I dunno ask the mayor of london

The worst part is that isn't too inaccurate. One half of my family is psychotic goatfuckers. The other half is neo-nazi drug dealers. Only reason my mother met my father was because he stopped her step father from blowing out her brains with a rifle after a mental break down from a cocaine/Hallucinogenic tainted Marijuana binge. My family is middle eastern in all by ways other then not being middle eastern.

Nigga it takes a while for incest to lead to that. One time will raise the chance of issues by 2-3 percent. It's if they kept at it for generations that you have that happen.

,,, the reason for aristos/royalty marrying their cousins is more resonable than most expect,

as a monarch you want political/diplomatic power, ergo dynastic marriage.

this happens all the time, so all royal families end up related,

still need to keep peace/make alliances/etc

it is not for fun you marry your cousin, it is a duty laid upon you,

side note, marrying family was super taboo to the church, every time royal incest was to be legitimized the pope needed to pardon them, in writing,,, for a small fee of course.

incest was made a taboo so the holy church could extort royalty according to some scholars.

i can see the local bishop beeing all like, nice ruling family you got here, shame if it was excomunicated if you follow my drift m'lord

kek

this is what normies actually believe

And what do you believe?

the genetic problems start after four to seven generations of inbreeding, with the biggest problem beeing genetic bottlenecking,

having kids with your cousin, so long that is the only time that happens in the family for some generations, makes the chances for hereditary defects twice as likely as it would have been if you would have kids with some random stranger

I believe in statistics. And statistics tell me that there is no reason to believe propaganda.

You niggas are aware that OP said sibling incest, right? Which is much worse than simple cousinfucking.

Not by much, statistically speaking.

Percentage wise the odds don't go up all that much. You also have to consider the problem is more or less that the genepool isn't branching out causing the flaws to stack up. If the parents had some pretty good genes then it's more likely for those to show as well. It's very possible for brother-sister incest baby to be healthy not retarded. Just don't expect your luck to hold out over generations.

unless they're twins-what-are-opposite-sex-but-inexplicably-identical-in-all-other-ways, in which case it actually is much worse. But what are the odds of twins like that even existing?

The problem with sibling fucking is that any recessive shit that the parents had is almost certainly going to be active in the child.

Curse Solid Snake and his dominant genes!

>literally jumping through hoops to do damage control for his incest fetish
Try jumping into a noose

Yeah. It really comes down to how bad the repressive genes are and how lucky they are. All in all though it's likely not going to end with the hapsburgs anytime soon.

This reminds me of one game I had where we realized this one family tree involved someone raping two identical twins. The sisters splitting apart and the twins finding each other independently and falling in love and getting married. We added up the math and they were something like first cousins who were genetically blood related siblings. Those two were some fun BBEGs.

Why would I have an incest fetish user? I'm just saying that the retarded meme about every child born from incest instantly being born with a 3rd eye is no where near accurate to how human biology actually works.

Shut the fuck up, Liquid! You don't know shit about how genetics work.

>jumping through hoops
It's basic math.

>desperate jackoffs screeching hard as fuck that their disgusting fetish produces fucking disgusting mutant children

speaking from prior experience are we?

>autistic fetish defense force screeching continues

nice rebuke good user, if only there was some way for you to get the word fag or homo in there as well, but alas, that was not to be,

all in all, your skill with the written word has seen you triumphant this day, truly you are the voice of the generation and a wordsmith without peer.

>autistic fetish defense force screeching continues

don't feed the troll, y'all.

my bad,

>screeching continues under the guise of being the good guy

Depends. If this part of the backstory is relevant to character in any way, then it's ok. If it's just "sibling child because why not?" then fuck it, kick the player in the nuts for making this shit, kick GM for allowing it, kick the nearest player for standing too close and the bail as far as possible.

Technically, incest in and of itself doesn't cause deformities or mutations. Otherwise, all domestic species of animals (cats, dogs, horses, cows, etc) would not exist because after the first 10 generations they would all be too deformed to survive.

All incest does is increase the chance of the offspring developing any genetic diseases that already existed. So if Sibling A and Sibling B both have the genes bone cancer, then any offspring they have together would have the genes as well. Both in the 50% of DNA the child inherited from it's mother, as well as in the 50% of DNA they inherited from their father.

Now if Sibling A and Sibling B don't have any genetic illnesses whatsover, be it cancer, club foot, or whatnot. Then any offspring they have will be perfectly healthy. In which case, the inbreeding is protecting the genepool, from potential genetic illnesses that breeding with outsiders might introduce.

Remember, every single Native American is genetically descended from only 7 individual people who managed to survive crossing the land bridge from Russia to America long enough to reproduce.

And the Native Americans aren't deformed in any way.

>inb4 something something screeching

While there is truth in this, you're over simplifying. Mutations are the fundamental mechanism of evolution after all- moreso than even natural selection.

Furthermore, I doubt your claim about seven ancestral descendants for the entirety of the Americas. For one, there's reasonable theories about polynesian contamination. But discarding those, at most you could only say seven descendants had their lineage naturally selected for in high representation among the surviving populations of natives.

Eventually, you will either be the ancestor of all living men or none. Your line either dies out, or becomes universal. But 70+% of the native population died to the old world plagues, wars, etcetera. With those kinds of losses, it's reasonable to expect entire family lines to be lost. There were likely far more than seven survivors of the arctic crossing, then. Indeed, many family lines would have died out to chance and natural selection before the Europeans ever landed. And the paltry sample we have of native peoples today- those that haven't bred out into the white population already which we aren't counting- is not very representative of the ancient migration party.

>born of incest
>no mention of him engaging in it
The answer should be obvious. Bail.

Not so. Please do remember that scientists have used genetic testing to prove that every single homo sapien on the entire planet is genetically descended from a single human woman. That's right, our entire fucking species was founded by her children and grandchildren and great grandchildren committing incest among each other.

So your belief that it would be impossible for an entire continent to eventually be populated by the descendants of only seven individuals is ignorant. Seeing as how the entire planet was populated by the children of a single homo sapien woman.

Did you even read what I said? All extant humans share the same descendants yes. There is also a universal common ancestor to all life. That does not mean there have existed individuals of many different species that we bear no relation to, but died out long ago.

Additionally, you're referring to mitochondrial DNA, which is very different indeed since it's basically an independent symbiotic organism essential to our existence, but doesn't share the same reproductive mechanisms as we do. That's a very unfair comparison for the purposes of heredity, natural selection, and most importantly inbreeding.

somehow i get the feeling that's wrong. we can only trace mitochondrial DNA like that - which only goes up the female line - plenty of other males could have been involved along the line.

WTF are you even on? Mitochondrial is not some separate organism. It's literally just the DNA that the biological mother passes on to her offspring via her eggs.

Half of the DNA in a woman's unfertilized eggs come from her father.

True, but unless she only gave birth to females, and all of her daughters also only gave birth to females, and all of her grandchildren only gave birth to females etc. etc. etc. Somewhere, at some point, incest was going on. And a lot of it.

The human species as a whole is so genetically bottlenecked that every homo sapien is genetically speaking a seventh cousin of over other homo sapien. Even the most melanin enriched of Africans is a seventh cousin of the most blue eyed blond haired German.

And that's taking into account the fact that many indigenous populations of homo sapiens interbred with other species like the neanderthal.

Even with that kind of genetic diversity thrown into the mix, we are still all inbred descendants of incest.

>WTF are you even on?
Clearly more up to date sources than you. Mitochondrial DNA is in the Mitochondria themselves and not in the nucleus or any chromosome. It is believed to have been a separate organism that infiltrated eukaryotic life and was so useful as to become- through natural selection- a universal symbiote.

But I guess I'm not that worried about this argument. You know enough that you'll probably get informed about this stuff anyway once you take a few more college courses. Or bother to google it. You're not an idiot. You just need to read a little more than you currently have.

Stop trying to move the goalpost user. You really think I haven't noticed how you've completely ignored everything else in my posts?