I took out a loan to buy bitcoin at $19,000. It's going back up, right?

I took out a loan to buy bitcoin at $19,000. It's going back up, right?

nope

yes, but first he is going down

You're going to have to wait several months.

Why did you buy ATH? Haven't you learned anything?

gonna have to wait a month or two

Nigger more and more gov institutions are going against BTC and getting soft on their own coins. This and consider the treat of decentralized exchangers and Bitcoin Cash that regardless of who pushed, it managed to get a solid community and many are saving it because it can replace eventually BTC.

Even investopedia is getting paid in shitcoins to shill for certain coins every once in a while.

20k? Maybe, who knows. Just considered FUCKING DERIVATIVES selling and multiplying BTC out of thin air. It was their fault to of the current pricing. Those future contracts may be shit, but its backed by big lobbies and SEC officials. BTC has artificially multiplied its supply, shit is not going down but it will not recover as fast it had before. Maybe 18K in mid January

damnit. It's just bullshit because I was trying to buy in october but it took forever for me to get my money and get it in

bought segcoin? no... :)
but you are an idiot if you really took a loan for a high risk investment.

SHOULD I BUY BITCOIN?? I JUST GOT 1k TO SPEND AS A POORFAG FOR CHRISTMAS

I bought ICX at ATH, and its still going up. Nice meme.

I bought the ath at 3000, and thought I fucking gave away my money. I bought more at 1900 instead of selling like a bitch nigga and here we are, comfy as fuck

Moral of the story is don't be a bitch nigga or a nigga bitch, just hodl dat shit.

10x next year my man.
don't worry

Better invest that in alts

It don’t think it will be several months but maybe a couple

It will go up a lot, but you will have to wait. Buying at 19k was still a poor choice though. Everything pointed to a break at some point. It grew too fast.

Spending money you don't have is a poor life choice. Learn from your mistakes a HODL. Don't be a dipshit and chase shit coin pump and dumps. It's obvious you didn't know what you got yourself into and you'll only further wreck yourself.

Taking a loan
Risky investment
A lot of warnings about the crypto space being volatile
You are retarded, aren't you?

It can either dump harder or get higher than that, nobody knows...
Anyone who says otherwise is full of shit.

hopefully it never recovers and normie retards like you never come back

yes the fire rises

aww come on... whose money are we going to pocket without them?

Eventually. Probably around tax season when people have money and it's sitting at 17k again.

Sell as fast as you can! Its imploding.
Sell sell sell

Wait for it to drop to 8k in february. Patience is key.

30k by then

The bet is on.

>king shitcoin
>even normies pissed about how shitty it is
>30k ever
top bagholder

Historically, people sell stocks that are on the red in late december to mark up the tax deductions

Merry xmas faggot

You do know normies don't belong in crypto yet? It's like msdos at the moment. Only tech fags and smart investors are holding. Everyone else is gambling or trying to ride a greed train. Blockchain is Internet 2.0. Plus in feb the burgers get their irs refunds. Bet is on.

i would like to be able to move my crypto without paying $30 and waiting for days. thanks.

It makes sense honestly. The only reason I didn't sell now is because I plan to pay off my loans at midnight on the first and want all of the student loan interest tax credit for my 2018 filing.

So use eth and ltc. Keep on making satoshis until 1 btc is worth half a mil or more. It won't hurt you to pay the fee then. You're gonna make it. We all are.