YEah well too bad theyre still basketball americans and people wouldnt even feel comfortable being around them knowing...

YEah well too bad theyre still basketball americans and people wouldnt even feel comfortable being around them knowing the disproportionate amount of crimes they commit. Of course thats cause of white people right. 'You made us rape whitey!!' Glad they got the gainz though but flaunting it like that...

WE

WUZ

HOOD NIGGA
WE MILLIONAIRES NOW

SATOSHIZZLE NAKAMOTICUS AND SHIT

>You finna gimme yo private keys white boi

Millionaires by end of the year.

Totally broke by February. Well at least they’ll all have benzes, Jordan’s and Rolex watches.

/pol/ fuck off

>genuine africans in actual africa win at something
>burgers have to spout african-american memes and talk as if assuming they are african-american
this is really dumb

Google's the founders name, looks on linked in for 3 minutes, reads white paper for 5, 4 of which are spent on updating his google sheet.

>"yup I believe in this project. Bullish, throwing 15k"

Some proper role models for that community should bring the crime rate down precipitously. Good for them and their neighbors.

AYO WE IZ BREAKING DOWN DOORS WYPIPO IS HOLDING US DOWN KNOWMSAYN BUT THEN WE WUZ BUYING DEM COINS NIGGA AND NOW WE IS MADE MEN FAMPAI KNOWMSAYING WE INSPIRIN A NEW GENERATION OF NIGGAS TO MAKE IT BIG AND GET DAT DIGITAL PAPER KNOWMSAYIN BREAKING DOWN DEM $TEREOTYPES DAT NIGGAS R DUMB N BROKE BUT WE IS SMART AND FUCKIN LOADED THANKS TO DEM CRYPTO COINS YOU FEEL ME FAMILY?

cant even handle entry level banter
you have to go back

Since when was black hating a problem here. Damn dude

Trump voters, what do you expect

They treated it like a full time job

Nigger

You don’t even have to hate blacks to understand they are financially irresponsible, violent, and dumb. They’re just animals. No point in hating them. Hate their masters, the Jews.

Fucking lol

>black people don't invest
"fucking niggers can't spend money correctly, all they do is spend it on rims and weed"
>black people invest successfully
"AYO HOL UP THEY SOME SATOSHI NAKAMOTO N SHIEET PROBABLY STOLE PRIVATE KEYS LMAO"

??

Started in March? You'd have to be retarded to not have made a million by now

I can ALMOST see my property values skyrocket. SHEEEEIIIIITTT!

Good for them. Would you /pol/tards rather them running around robbing people? We need more black people like them in their community.

Truth

it's still annoying that they have to be babies about it and turn it into some kind of hero story pointing out their skin color but that's just the culture we're in

t. jelly nazifags

this isn't /pol/. I share /pol/ beliefs, but there's nothing wrong with black people trying to be successful. These guys are miles better than most other blacks who don't think about the future.

>we quit our jobs
their achieved their goal of quitting their jobs. unprecedented in negro communities!

Those are Africans not African Americans, retard.

Why shit on these guys? They're trying to be good role models and make other blacks more civilized. The world would be a lot better if all blacks acted like this.

>spend my late teens/early 20s staring at charts 24/7/365
>finally make it when link goes to $100
>cash out and buy a house in zug valley
>advise a crypto startup
>walk my german shepherd while my aryan wife bakes pies while I raise my children into fine aryan specimens
>suddenly a trio of new neighbours move in next door
>knock on the door to introduce myself
>it opens up to three niggers wearing versace robes and gucci slides
>"ayo waddup white boi wat u sayin"
>try to say something but nothing comes out
>"no speak engrish" I stammer as I walk off briskly with my hands stiffly at my sides
>try to get some sleep, this can't be real
>the niggers throw a party next door
>rap music, hennesy and miley cyrus lookalikes come streaming into their house
>oh no no no this can't be real
>within a week my property value has fallen to less than half of the purchase price
>within a month the police have declared my area a no-go zone
>within half a year my children have become twerk-obsessed cuck queens and my wife is doing tricks for the crypto niggers
Will they ever let us live in peace?

>black and African

I guess it's not entirely implied, but still pretty redundant. Also KANGZ

You have to go back.

>you have to be a Nazi to dislike niggers