So they just ride giant tittied monsters into battle?

So they just ride giant tittied monsters into battle?

That's kinda cool, I guess.
Does this appear in any of the novels?

Because that's quite a thing to see I'd reckon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wOxcAMEBSmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1) Slaanesh is retarded and soon dead, just like the 3 obese player interested in it
2) This is a shitty conversion that makes no sense. This is a demonic mount offered to one of the few slaanesh "Human" lord of chaos
3) No fluff on this, as this mount is literraly a unicorn even by chaos standard.
4) See pic related what a cavalry weapon actually usefull look like (still not as usefull as a random pike or spear)

If you just want to make a thread to post a HAHAH TIDDIES picture at least be hinest about it, You'll ultimately get a more interesting thread.

Human have been riding on Horses for the past 3000 years and they have 1.2METERS long dick

>being this autistic

Is that a conversion or what?

I for one, find the titty mount to be whimsical and quite enjoy it. It's this kind of style that gives us such wonderful material as Macha writing Fap-fics, Cultist-chan, and the Emprasque.

No, I won't kill myself. I'm having too much fun.

You will only irk him to continue with an attitude like that, though the sentiment is understandable.

Aside from his Tirade, is right about it just being a conversion. I do not think this appears anywhere in the novels.

>Because that's quite a thing to see I'd reckon.
Or a thing specifically not to see, depending which side you're on.

>Sweet ride Khorne! Is that a Juggernaut?
>Sure is. What about your ride? It's very... unique.
>A benis with tits

Original mini.

That was a conversion for a Pleasureseeker unit in the Storm of Chaos WHFB book. It was basically there to replace Fiends. Later Daemon army book pretty much gave their stats to the Fiend.

It's just a mounted daemonette on top of >2) This is a shitty conversion that makes no sense. This is a demonic mount offered to one of the few slaanesh "Human" lord of chaos

Do explain, seeing that Khorne units get to ride on Juggernauts, Nurgle units get to ride on Palanquins and Tzeentch units get Discs, all of which are offered as mounts to mortals.

>4) See pic related what a cavalry weapon actually usefull look like (still not as usefull as a random pike or spear)

So your idea of a useful cavalry weapon is a hook that's attached to your arm? Also, the daemonette on the worm doesn't even have stats. It's most likely just steering the thing, not actually fighting.

>pike
>on horseback

ebbin kek

>10/10, just had to reply

Slaanesh is cool if you focus on the warriors and not the cringe tiddies

youtu.be/wOxcAMEBSmM

That's what Brundlepenis-user needed, they needed to make it a mount and put a deamonette with heart-shaped pupils on it.

Is that Total War:Warhammer?

In Storm of Chaos GW introduced some new units for Daemons.
Some still remains, some are gone.

Those were the PleasureSeekers, and they were made as a conversion, like most of those units.

Shoulda gone with a more boyish voice imo.

The tiddies aren't cringe you kissless basement-dwellers. Women are one of the largest fanbases for Slaanesh, because it shows female warrior-type figures with magical powers and it's a god that appeals more to women than the other chaos gods (Khorne/violence? No. Nurgle/Disease? Not really, other than cutie nurglings and other daemons. Tzeentch/nerds and weirdness? About the same as Nurgle unless the girl is really into tentacles, then see also: Slaanesh).

>1.2 meter dicks
I refuse to believe this.

>Brundle-penis
lacks jeff goldblum to be worthy of that name.

>Nurgle/Disease? Not really, other than cutie nurglings and other daemons
See, seems to me nurgle and slaanesh must find a lot of common ground with venereal diseases. Unless nurgle pisses Slaanesh off with them.
> Sneak STIs into Slaaneshi cultists
> Thanks to their boundless orgies and promiscuity, they all have syphilis by the end of the weekend.

That, or it's a weird arms race. Every time Nurgle invents a new venereal disease, Slaanesh sexualizes it. Figuratively as in turns having it into a kink and literally as in turns the venereal disease into an attractive daemonette knockoff.

>You are now imagining syphilis daemonettes.

>Geld-Prince
They REALLY should've, seeing as how he's been castrated.

Of the five women I know who play 40k, only one likes Slaanesh. She fields a Slaaneshi daemon army.

One plays Tyranids, one World Eaters with a lot of Khornate daemons, one Black Legion, and the last Space Wolves.

Hi, reddit

I really do dislike the slaanesh aesthetic.

Purple crab titty monsters don't look cool or enticing in anyway.

They should have called it "Total War: Hammertime"

The pursuit of Perfection>Getting high and getting laid as Slaaneshi motivations go.

They really should have just called it Total Warhammer.

>God of Excess
>sexuality is one of the most core concepts to humanity, lust is one of the most core excesses possible
>B-BUT S-SLAANESH DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SEX AT AAAAALLLL

This reddit-tier meme really needs to go

Im not saying there isnt a sexual element, im saying that element is dull as all it seems to amount to is putting tits on everything, and they cant even have that anymore since theyre going PG. There are far more interesting directions they can take.

>Incubi and Succubi have existed in almost every single culture's folklore through human history
>Despite this, some autists find a god of hedonistic pleasures and evil to be too far fetched and unbelievable

Think he means he castrates his opponents.

He did say he was going to make the champion's voice especially shrill.

I don't think my wife would like this at my shelf. But if I would play, I would Slaneesh, even if to make the opponent umcomfortable seeing the minis

Titty snek.

I imagine when chaos undivided hangs out with their allies Slanesh is the That Guy. Everyone is showing off their cool weapons, armor, and mounts while Slaneshians just have a hammer that's a giant dildo and big tittied penis worms they ride into battle. Also I love them

Remember that warhammer is a BERY SERIOUS GAME ABOUT BERY SERIOUS CHARACTERS!!!!!!

Okay, fine, sculpt a tiny Jeff Goldblum and mount him on it then.

Slaanesh cultists are the type of niggas that push the dagger in deeper and moan in pleasure when you accidentally stab them during sparring.

Every time I see a penis demon I'm reminded of Edge the Devilhunter, and how uninspired penis-monsters are. They're the halmark of hack artists.

The only one who made them interesting was Geiger.....and even then Aliens became instantly less cool when you find out they just penis rapemonsters.

I have terrible news to tell you about the Berserk Manga...

first day on the internet?

> Not Total War: Hammer

So what you're saying is, even in such a small sample, you still found a Slaanesh fan? You're kinda proving his point here.

Yes, user. That's exactly how statistics work. Following your logic, the Tyranids, the World Eaters, the Black Legion, and the Space Wolves are the other four most popular armies among women. After all, even in such a small sample, he found fans of each of those.

I too miss diaz daemonettes user

Reminder that these literally get chewed to death by a giant head.