How does your setting, or at least the country you play in, handle homosexuality...

How does your setting, or at least the country you play in, handle homosexuality? I know this sounds like a bait thread but I just played a D& D-based homebrew game with a nation that had an interesting take on it and thought I could share my own thoughts. Basically there was a huge war a couple of decades ago that severely depopulated the people of the nation, and a lot of the culture has evolved to focus on fertility and having children, along with preserving traditional culture. Because of this, homosexuality was seen as sinful because such a union could not create children, in addition to being previously looked down on before the catastrophe. Things only came to a head, of course, when one of the nobles was caught in bed with another man, so now it was an actual recognized issue since it affected real people. But because that family held a great deal of power and didn't want their influence to diminish, they pulled some strings to have a meeting of the heads of church and state to decide how to deal with this sort of thing. Instead of the typical purge response, they hit on an interesting solution. Homosexual couples would still be seen as sinful by default, but this could be changed if the couple was willing to have one of them don a girdle of gender change for long enough to produce at least two children. Having fulfilled their debt to god and government by bringing new life into the world, their sinful union is officially pardoned by the church. The result of this new law was actually an increase (or at least much more open-ness) of homosexual relations since there was no longer any worries about your lineage not carrying on.

Please fuck off back to /lgbt/.
These fucking retarded questions do nothing except encourage faggots like yourself to spam political messages, and are filled to the brim with utter shit like your own OP post.

In my settings even those that take place on Earth LGBT faggotry simply doesn't exist, it's simply impossible

Homosexuality was cured millenia ago. Gays don't exist.

I just casually throw in a fop every now and again.

literally no body gives a shit

Thank you for keeping the thread bumped while I wait for someone who may be interested in the topic to chime in.

whoops didn't mean to include since that's a reasonable way of handling things and not just shitposting.

How about you fuck off with your low-tier /lgbt/ spam trolling? Just because you posted a wall of text doesn't make you less of a faggot, it actually makes you more of one.

There's a containment board for your shit. I suggest you go back to it.

Anyone else miss having quest threads on Veeky Forums?

Mike "Deus volt" Pence cured the gay

No. Back to your ghetto, questshitter.

Really the only fleshed out gay npc I have is just a tool. He is just good at remembering the men who come into his shop. So the players get really good details from him but if they are using omly his description of the person they are looking for, they basically have to go off of how sexy the guy is.

Fuck you.

I do

This board was a lot more fun when we had them to keep people entertained

Now people just endlessly bump troll threads because we're just as in need of entertainment as we were a year ago, but the good stuff has all been removed

>only gays have memories

This is what faggots believe.

So this is a falseflag shitposting thread? Made only to make people feel miserable about the state of Veeky Forums and welcome quests back?

>80s World of Darkness campaign
Exactly as you'd expect, lots of paranoia about AIDS. One of the major NPCs is an effeminate ghoul in a relationship with his regnant, the party are teaching him to handle himself in a fight better. Turns out he may have arms like noodles but he's nimble.
>Star Wars
Nobody gives a fuck, the Empire needs taking down

Why is it no surprise that a faggot would be playing 80s WoD?

I think it's just that a lot of people miss having them on this board but everyone understands that since we can't have an actual metathread, the bait threads can serve a secondary function as Veeky Forums's rolling metathread.

No, it's literally just one idiot spammer. And, go fuck yourself.

It's your setting, do what you like

Is it part of your magical realm as well?

I hope to fuck you have a son who turns out to be a cool fag like Freddie Mercury. Then you'd either get it into your head that homosex is no big deal, or you'd spend the rest of your bitter, pointless life looking like an asshole while your son spent his every waking moment making people feel awesome.

But that would require a woman to actually want your baby, and I think we both know that ain't happening, Mary. I hope you like the smell of Lubriderm.

I had a not-china that encouraged it in a caste of monks and counselors. Since they didn't want to fugg womyns rulers considered them more trustworthy. No chance of cucking and lack of dynasty ambitions since they don't have an heir.

Calm down there, reeetard.
It's a joke character he's just able to give spot on descriptions because it's funny. The other npcs remember things like hair color and height and standout features but this guy gets it all.

It actually isn't. I just thought it was an interesting solution that took into account items that exist in D&D. When you think about it, it seems like a fairly logical solution.

I have no issue with homosexuality?

Faggotry literally killed Freddie.
If it weren't for your poison culture, Freddie could very well still be alive.

>it's funny

This is what faggots actually believe.
Don't quit your day job.

>Homosexual couples would still be seen as sinful by default, but this could be changed if the couple was willing to have one of them don a girdle of gender change for long enough to produce at least two children. Having fulfilled their debt to god and government by bringing new life into the world, their sinful union is officially pardoned by the church.
I would probably walk out the moment I heard this. It sounds like someone trying to shove in their fetish. Why is homosexuality such an important part of your world building otherwise?

Even if you happen to have a gay couple in your murder squad odds are they won't have had any children, and by extension no one will like them anyways. Not to mention I would imagine gender change would be incredibly expensive and thus seen as wasteful further contributing to a bias against homosexuality at least by the common folk.

My two cents.

OP doesn't actually play any games, he's just here to spam his agenda. Of course his fetish would take center stage in his nonexistant setting for his nonexistant games.

>I would probably walk out the moment I heard this. It sounds like someone trying to shove in their fetish. Why is homosexuality such an important part of your world building otherwise?

Honestly it might have been but the GM was subtle about it and we didn't even know what was going on until one of the players asked about the weird belts a ton of citizens were wearing.

>Not to mention I would imagine gender change would be incredibly expensive and thus seen as wasteful further contributing to a bias against homosexuality at least by the common folk.

As stated in my OP, all that is needed is that you slap a girdle of gender change on the subject and you were apparently good to go.

The whole reason I thought this lore tidbit was interesting was how it made use of an already existing D&D item and gave it a practical use.

>As stated in my OP, all that is needed is that you slap a girdle of gender change on the subject and you were apparently good to go.
But that's some significant shit to just change someones gender on the fly. If they're reusable the magic should be complex, meaning there is a limited supply so they cost a lot to rent. In turn, wasteful.

If we're just assuming they're easily mass produced then at that point shouldn't every soldier have an enchanted sword too? If we're at that point I guess it's feasible but it still strikes me as something out of your magical realm.

They're around, hardly anyone cares.

In all my settings homosexuality is treated exactly like in normal backwards nations on Earth.
From Muslim countries, to India, to Ancient Greece, to China, to Japan, to Rome.

Gay sex is a pastime, frowned upon like drinking heavily.
It can lead to legal punishments, but if a powerful figure is doing it, nobody will dare bring it up.

If a commoner is doing it in private, nobody will care.

If someone goes to the town square yelling that they want to get married with a gay partner they get put on the pillory, and laughed at as idiots, because marriage was never about love and is only necessary to establish a line of succession.

Nah, I miss having them here too.

Amazing the poster count didn't go up after your reply.

Honestly it depends. I've had the full gamut from "HERESY!" to "eh, it has a hole, it works", with everything in between.

If you ask me what I do more commonly, though, I do tend towards the "whatever, most people won't really care who you sleep with". For one, PCs already tend to be unusual people. For another, two of my players are gay and they already deal with enough shitheads in their real life to bring them into their elfgames. So I generally roll with "look, nobody really fucking cares who you bone, and if you wanna marry another lady/dude, sure".

It hasn't really come up. I don't mean it hasn't come up in the world, so much as it hasn't come up in game. As a DM, I tend to run an improv-style, where I define that which is necessary to facilitate the adventure at hand, leaving the rest in a sort of narrative-quantum-wave-state, waiting for me to collapse it as needed. I do, however, do what said and occasionally include an oscar-wilde-esque foppish noble, and occasionally an androgenous fey lord. However, the legal nitty-gritty regarding sex has never taken enough front and center to be collapsed out of its quantum wave state.... except a few things about primogeniture and land inheritance of nobles that came up during one session. Generally we focus on high adventure, and that leaves a very narrow intersection with medieval homosexual law, so it's unlikely that this particular wave function will ever collapse.

I am bisexual. I have a boyfriend.

You are a politi-baiting /lgbt/ shithead and you need to keep your politics out of my fucking hobby.

The entire place is a sprawling metropolis with plenty of "adult entertainment" venues, so as long as you're not obnoxiously in-your-face about how homo you are with your homo friend, and not doing anything actually illegal, only bigots will give a damn.

We play a Arabic themed world. They get executed.

You are the exact kind of faggot that OP makes these threads to bait for, the super insecure faggot who needs to make his presence known.

I run an ERP campaign, how do you think we handle homosex?

>Homosexual couples would still be seen as sinful by default, but this could be changed if the couple was willing to have one of them don a girdle of gender change for long enough to produce at least two children
>I have no issue with homosexuality
Putting nightmare tier self mutilation as mandatory for homosexuals into your setting says otherwise. If you simply don't see it, there's something wrong with your capacity for empathy. Don't bring this Joseph Mengele bullshit to a game table.

i was making my presence known because in the minds of these loser fuck wits, me being semi-faggot makes my opinion more valid.

easy way to destroy the progressive stack is to deploy all your oppression cards then disagree with them. it either forces them to admit the internal logic of the stack is retarded and broken, or to back down in deference to your supposed oppression points.

Faggotry is degenerate and isn't tolerated

not him, but you know its possible for people to portray things other than their own sincerely held beliefs in a work of FICTION, right?

was meant for

Holy fuck you guys get triggered hard by this stuff huh?

Right now my group's playing Glorantha. In their society, anything's cool so long as it doesn't involve Chaos, cuckoldry, children, or animals.

>some piece of human garbage blaming gay culture for aids related deaths
Well, that didn't take long.

Promiscuity wasn't a death sentence back in the day. And sure, aids hit homosexuals, intravenous drug users, and prostitutes like wildfire.

It also killed spouses with unfaithful partners, recipients of blood transfusions, and dedicated healthcare professionals. You got some shit to say about their lifestyles, you fuck?

Lot of people died horribly, good and bad. The universe is cruel and random. Which is why so many good people are dying or dead, and miserable cunts like you live on.

Bisexuality is the weakest of oppression cards!

>doesn't involve Chaos
Well..

Faggotry killed Freddie.
You think he got AIDS from a blood transfusion?

To think, if he wasn't surrounded by aids-filled faggots thanks to a culture dedicated to a fetish, he might have lived as long as Bowie did, who only pretended to be a faggot for the sake of publicity.

I'm running a Germanic tribal setting so fags get drowned in bogs.

See, this is what I was really missing. Arguing with man children on the internet. This is a lot of fun.

Have you ever wondered why you seem to be surrounded by degenerates and lowlifes and people you despise? Does that ever seem a little disproportionate to you? You ever stop to think that if you're that incompatible with the rest of the world around you, maybe you're the problem?

There's no purpose to your life, there's no one you actually care about. You're incapable of loving. You're miserable absolutely every day. The only thing you can do to numb it is to spread it around as many people as as humanly possible. Man up, take one for the team, and kill yourself.

What about being an immigrant and not neuro-typical?

>Being incompatable with a sick society is bad

We'll outlast you in the collapse

>all this projection

Faggot on suicide watch.

>Have you ever wondered why you seem to be surrounded by degenerates and lowlifes and people you despise?

Is this really a thing? Most people I know hate fags and are generally decent people.

Do you live in San Francisco or something?

>muh collapse day
Dream on basement dweller

>n-no u
Shut up and eat your hot pockets fuckboy

Why are queers so awful at banter?

Your fascist-sympathising fedora-tipping neckbeard "friends" aren't decent people as society knows them, I'm sorry you had to find out this way

We hold off because we figure living life constantly shitting oneself about "muh degeneracy" and being paranoid about who kisses who is torture enough

It's because it's very personal to them, and they're not exactly emotionally stable people. They suck at banter because they don't care about anything except making a spectacle of themselves, the one thing that shameless people are proficient at.

Try coworkers with families.

I'm sorry you fell for the media's depiction of society where every decent person loves gays.

Rhetorical question, but you're not wrong.

People with fragile ego have zero sense of humor

Just leave him alone. He's not well.

>shitting out kids and making them think exactly as you do makes you a decent person
kek
Feel sorry for any of their kids that turns out to be gay though, getting Penced into denying who you are isn't something I'd wish on my worst enemy

Decent people like these, huh? If you think views like this are mainstream you're delusional. Have fun fucking your cousins.

Just ignore him. He's sick.

Not according to modern psychiatry, might want to move past the 60s buckaroo

(((Modern Psychiatry)))

Ignore him.

I'm sorry it can't identify your problems, but this simpler explanation can

>in bogs
Can I get a quick rundown?

The festering West is far from the entire world, user.

You don't really need to state the obvious to a troll. Really, just leave the poor sod alone.

Because third world shitholes have the right idea, amirite?

Think Russia, Japan, China, Saudi Arabia, Iran. We will inherit the world when you fall apart.

Keep your faggot shit off of here, and we're good

No, it's just you

Does that frighten you

This chapter in history will be an ugly footnote that a lot of people largely ignore.

Crowing about the multitude of virtuous, hardworking, God fearing white Anglo Saxon protestants there are is incredibly short sighted. Assuming your country is superior to the US is the same kind of hubris.

The average person wants to indulge their vices and live in normalcy. As long as shit doesn't affect them directly, they don't care what happens to others. That live and let live may inadvertently be the best perspective. It certainly seems to have selective advantage.

Whatever you are, and however proud of it you are, understand that the future belongs to people who do not give a shot about our petty concerns. We will all be forgotten. And I think that's for the best.

Have fun getting AIDS

>You hate gays so you must be a low life manchild

Quality logic, mate

Ad hominem drivel from whiny, asinine faggots like you won't change the fact that the West is degenerate and on the road to perdition. You don't have to take my word for it- just observe the statistics and people around us.

Insufferable filth. It's incredible that people can even manage to pull of such metal contontortions that they're able to say faggotry has nothing to do with aids.

The Left isn't the entire west, and is in fact shrinking in number. The Left has a way of killing itself, and they've already started fighting each other.

>How does your setting, or at least the country you play in, handle homosexuality?
It happens. You can hire male courtesans if you wish, anyone pulling the "females should get raped" finds out "males too".

>Basically there was a huge war a couple of decades ago that severely depopulated the people of the nation, and a lot of the culture has evolved to focus on fertility and having children, along with preserving traditional culture. Because of this, homosexuality was seen as sinful because such a union could not create children, in addition to being previously looked down on before the catastrophe.
I can see how a culture can develop this thinking, but after one or two generations they can equally soften up. In this case, I would say that childless people should adopt. There's always orphans around. It could even be an adult person when you're old and people start to wonder who's gonna inherit your stuff.

>Things only came to a head, of course, when one of the nobles was caught in bed with another man, so now it was an actual recognized issue since it affected real people. But because that family held a great deal of power and didn't want their influence to diminish, they pulled some strings to have a meeting of the heads of church and state to decide how to deal with this sort of thing.
Adoption again. Also, why a magic belt instead of, say, hiring a mother-to-be? It just seems such a waste of money and magic into something that does not need it.

No.

Do not worry. It's only a matter of time before Allah strikes him down.

Homossexuality is illegal in India, and their population alone is basically the West's entire population.

I feel like you might have social myopia. Mind you, I'm not saying I personally dislike gays.

Disgusting. Literally all of those people who aren't giving or receiving medical aid were sinning like it was their last day on earth. And, surprise surprise, their immoral deeds caught up with them.

>denying who they are
Dear Lord that makes me mad. That naturalistic fallacy makes me so damn angry, every time it's shot off by some faggot with no clue.
shit.

No, the entire society is infected with some portion of the same rot that wholly makes up our current political left.

The only cure is massive societal change, and that might actually happen, God willing.

Basically all social sciences lost their academic integrity from the mid-50s on bro

>immoral
>degenerate
>disgusting
So, you're trying to claim moral superiority while posting on Veeky Forums? Hilarious.

Let he whose browser history is without trap porn cast the first stone.

Trump hasn't been in office a whole year yet, and we're already casually flipping off trannies. The next seven years are going to be a roller coaster.

explain the rates of suicide among those people subjected to conversion therapy, then

>metal contontortions
I dunno, metal's pretty hard to contort.
and most of the genres you get out of doing so suck dick, not in a good way either