So chilchak is a thief, Marcille is a wizard, and Laius is a fighter, but what class is Senshi...

So chilchak is a thief, Marcille is a wizard, and Laius is a fighter, but what class is Senshi? A ranger because of his survival knowledge? A barbarian because of his wilderness skill?

I think the joke is that Senshi doesn't fit into the RPG trope box at all.

Bard

>what class is Senshi?
Dwarf? Or maybe barbarian?

Careful there, you might send OP into a psychotic episode.

Barbarian. His outfit is very barbarian-esque.

Are you implying that a party is only allowed to have one class each?

He's Dwarf.

Dwarf, I sincerely believe his class is Dwarf. The Japanese are known for a great many things, and turning a race into a class or a class into a race is one of them.

>what class
dwarf

marcille is the elf class

Dwarf or Ranger.

Anime like Record of Lodoss War was based on the original Dungeons and Dragons game, where nonhumans were a class, so you'd be a Fighter, Wizard, Elf, Dwarf ect.

What kind of dwarf cant identify metals

The kind that identifies rocks.

Senshi is a Barbarian with Athletics,Survival, Nature and Cooks set proficiency.

Marcile is a Wizard/Druid multiclass with skills in Nature, Medicine, Arcana and History proficiency.

Laius is a Fighter with Ritual caster (Wizard), Nature, History and Athletics proficency.

Chilchak is a Thief Rogue with Theives tools, Perception, Investigation and Sleigh of hand proficiency.

The food mountain dwarf who identifies edible things

Metals, at least generally, are rocks, or processed rocks.

Senshi is a chef.
but really the word "senshi" means soldier or fighter, so that's probably what he is.

Chilchak, marcille and laius are D&Drones, extremely dumb and unable to think outside of their class box.

Senshi is GURPS player, using his superior intellect (which means he is just a normal person not having extreme brain damage thanks to low to no exposure to D&D-induced brain rot) has adjusted himself to the environment.

If this were Wizardry or Dungeon Master Senshi would still be a Fighter.

I like to believe it's a classless system where you either go martial or magical

Cooking is a form of transmuting magic blended with the morale effects of bards and healing effects of druids. You can even be an assassin if you're up to date with your poison shrooms and fish.

Laius - Fighter (becoming Lord?)
Marcille - Bishop
Imouto - Priest
Senshi - Fighter
Chikchalk - Thief
Sureau - Samurai (but Wizardry Samurai is a fighter/mage multiclass)

Basically this.

>Marcille
>spends most of her time blowing shit up and casting forbidden spells
>Bishop class
Wizardry sounds like a strange game

>Barbarian
>Druid

I'm sorry, what

5e sucks

>Everything must be classes

That's from Crossed isn't it?

I can tell by the art style and word font.

Yes, it is.

I would actually think this too, but it seems weird Marcille in particular gets to be an actual class. But yes it isn't unusual for Japanese role playing games to just have a race be a class.

You should be able to tell from the man holding a detached leg yelling Assburgers.

Barbarian. Think about his entire thing is living off the grid. He's just got more points in "Career: Chief" than everyone else.

...if that's a Japanese thing, would it be Japanese to make American as a class? If so, WHAT WOULD IT DO?

Freedom.

You know that shit is based off of D&D right?

Being black.

America is actually growing whiter by the day, it's just convenient for both the far-left and far-right to pretend that whites of Iberian origin from Mexico and South America aren't actually white. It's exactly the same as what happened with the Irish and Italians only with liberal identity politics there to persuade them that no, they're their own special group...

...Except when it comes to federal crime statistics, where they're still counted as white to offset the MASSIVE black violent crime rates and avoid social upheaval.

Automatic ranged weapon proficiency and the ability to inflict fear on lesser humanoids.

>inb4 this poster is told to go back to/pol/ even though he is objectively correct.

Special Abilities:
Freedom of Movement at will
Oilvision
Filibuster
Underfunded education system

Mexicans aren't white just like Southern Italians aren't white.

Regaining HP requires a current insurance policy, and the price of all Health Potions and Healer's Kits is three times the listed value when purchased by an American character.

Mexico actually has a handful of different racial groups based on just how much native blood they have with the actual natives at the bottom of the social order. By Southern Italians, do you mean refugees? Because, while a lot of the Middle East is arguably white (blue-eyed Iranians are pretty common, for example), a lot of the refugees are nonwhite.

How about both and go to /pol/ regardless of where they came from?

That makes no sense beyond an Obamacare joke. It's not as if adventurers have to wait months to get treatment from a nationalized health service when they have a Cleric in the group. Although if we're going THERE, we might as well say any European-style Human characters can't benefit from Clerical healing due to their nonbeliever status.

I remember when Veeky Forums wasn't triggered this easily by jokes and moderate views. If you can't handle any conversation that doesn't directly swaddle your far-left progressive ideology, how about you go back to plebbit?

Fair enough. I stand by the price increase on Health Potions and Healer's Kits though.

I stand by any non-American having to wait months for healing, then, if we're both going to be obnoxious twats. Or we can NOT. Because it's stupid. Fuck contemporary politics you silly twat. What we're doing is the same sort of process that distilled the "Barbarian" out of Scotfags and Vikings, turning American into a class. The mythos of what an American is, not "lawl healthcare muh professor said I'm funny XD".

Liberals are a fucking plague on this board because, while they preach moral relativism, they are moral absolutists of the highest order. If you're not as liberal as they are, you're a sinner. If you're not a liberal at all, you're an unbeliever. The only way to deal with them is to shout them down.

Or use violence. Nothing funnier than watching a signpost shatter some pudgy antifa's skull at a Trump rally. Try to destroy a country, you deserve to get torn apart by its citizens, especially when those citizens have all of the weapons and aren't reliant on your media anymore.

I just wanted a happy adventure, not a dark magic, depressing end.
Is that too much to ask for?

It's the risk you run when making a thread on Veeky Forums

Shit, did Meshi end?

Dwarf
Elf and Dwarf used to be both race and class.

Nah it just went kind of fullmetal

>murdering a dog for a problem solved in two seconds
Fucking fat earred evil elves I swear. No wonder orc, oni (read: best girl), and dwarf girl outclass her.

Dwarf and Elf actually used to be classes user. That's an American thing, not a Japanese thing.

Like most things "Japanese".

Except it doesn't work. Killing someone when harvested is not a defense mechanism, it's actually final part of mandrake root's ripening process. It absorbs the escaping souls or something. Either way, it doesn't have the potency if nobody died for it.

She used the exact method that is desribed in medieval books and magic teachings.

Responding to the wrong person?

Yes, maybe I subconsciously didn't want to give him a (You) for insulting Marcille.

New chapter when?

Don't know about chapters, but C92 soon, and there better be some Meshi!

I finished reading what was so far released of Dungeon Meshi yesteraday and im a bit confused about what happened to Farlin when she went to the dragons corpse a talked with the Mad sorcerer. Was it something disguised as Farlin, or did the sorcerer turn her into that... thing ?

I think its monthly, and last one was about two weeks ago

>waifuing so hard it impacts your choices in day to day life

take a break mate.

Win

Except against farmers in East Asia, Latin America, the Middle East, or Africa.

I'm guessing she is a horrible abomination made of the souls of Farlin and the Dragon, Marcille just arranged it so that she was Mostly Farlin when she was with the party, and the sorcerer has kinda fucked alla that up.

IDK what you're talking about. We won those wars.

No score draw at best, mate.

Nigger I just finished "advising" in three of those.

Yeah, that gives sense. The way she looked in last page of 36 the chapter was real fucken scary tho, cant wait for next one

The Bishop in Wizardry is a prestige class mixing the Priest and the Mage. You lose the Priest armour and get Priest spells a bit slower than a normal priest, but eventually you get all the Priest's spells plus all Mage spells.

About Wizardry being weird... Well, you can have dwarven Samurais (who cast Mage spells, because of course they do) and your Ninjas go around naked (also Ninjas insta-kill enemies on a critical).

american as a class starts VERY OP, then midgame becomes thrash, then endgame comes back to be an ass kicker