Seriously though, why haven't you went all in on this coin?

>Instant
>Free
>Decentralized
>Already working

You can be the guy at the family Christmas dinner table one year from now who invested in XRB when it was only $5.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kucoincom/status/945402674551316480
hackernoon.com/iota-vs-raiblocks-413679bb4c3e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This coin will never make it to a large exchange because DAG integration takes too much work on the exchange’s end to list it.

>iota

Thats fucking bullshit

>be exchange
>buy 9000000000000000 XRB from shitgrail
>implement it
>enjoy gainz
too much work, maybe, but god damn nigga it would pay off

no shit. iota is already on large exchanges, guy is a faggot, case closed.

So many RAIBLOCKS shills, probably with heavy bags

Nobody wants your IOTA knockoff

What about iota

iota took forever to get on binance though

>at ath
>heavy bags

they're both great dude, just buy both

>heavy bags
>keeps going up

It's at an ATH at this moment... these bags are literally weightless.

People are gonna miss out on the kings cut of the moon mission because they are unwilling to deal with the small risk of using a smaller and shittier exchange for ground level prices.

Given that this shit is passing ARK, Digibyte, and headed to pass even Siacoin, without even being on a major exchange yet. The hype for this is going to be unleashed like a kracken once it gets to Kucoin and Binance.

DAG is the future.

how is it a knockoff if it existed before iota? :^)

Even if it gets listed on a major exchange in a few months BTC lightning network will be faster and make XRB useless

how many transactions per second will Lightning network give?

Not true, Raiblocks team even assists in integration and 3rd party PoW solution

What is the fastest/ cheapest way to buy raiblocks with usd? I Don't want to buy btc on coinbase and wait a week while it crashes.

Enjoy moving your problems to another layer and get shit on with both fees and transaction times

Localbitcoin if you are really desperate

buy any bitgrail-supported fast coin you can and transfer it to bitgrail. Sell it off and get BTC. Buy XRB. Wait.

Billions per second

Bitflip or from LTC to Bitgrail

I'd probably have to travel out of state. This doesn't seem preferable.

how many times do we have to teach you this old man
the LN isnt on chain thus its not a crypto and completely worthless

I can't wait until Bitcoin finally upgrades to become a shittier version of the banking system that it initially was created to escape!

Ltc Isn't an option to buy raiblocks with.

not just that. POW = FUCKING RETARDED. Mining is FUCKING RETARDED. Premined is the obvious way to go.

convert the LTC to ETH or BTC and then XRP you nump

XRB, whatever. Too many fucken acronyms to keep up with

Premined coins deflate and no transaction fees means network spam

POW coins deflate too so uhh..

And you're right, but I think devs will figure out a solution. XRP did for example.

PoS or Delegated PoS is the way to go

Yep, which is another reason XRB is the shit.

XRB is easily one of the best coins going right now. Sure they have some issues to work out re: network spam (they have some overhead for protection but not enogh right now) and they are working towards quantum proofing, but EVERY crypto has issues that need dealing with.

XRB is fast as fuck, and free. perfect for arbitrage if it's on bigger exchanges. That alone is worth an investment to me. I saw what happened to LTC when it became the traders avenue to shift funds around this month. XRB is even better than LTC for that by magnitudes.

Lol
said it best

How many RaiBlocks to make it?

>tfw it's getting close to 100x your investment in terms of USD
I want to suck Colin and sergsw's dicks.

what was your price user? i bought at 0.24 and i'm x26 right now

Approximately $0.065

fuckkkk. i only have 240. way late. oh well

Serious question here.

Has any coin actually made it to the top 40 and 1 bil Market Cap without being on POLO/Bittrex/binance

holy shit. well done sir, well done

Why does no one think this is a bubbke

because this coin is one of the most promising by far. Like others say, it does what its meant to do extremely well

great tech, low market cap, only on shit exchanges.

Basically this stew hasn't even started brewing. If it got on an actual high billion dollar exchange like binance or GDAX then it would be colossal. This shit is on par with IOTA and even does everything but Quantum Proof better than IOTA, but is under a billion dollar market cap. Its massively underrated.

This.

its almost 1billion mcap with 3 shit exchanges. if this isnt a sign of what is to come i dont know what is.

I'm holding and wish people would stop shilling it. The tech speaks for itself. The growth so far is organic

reading this thread I feel like I'm on fucking reddit...

Lol why isn't this shilled more on biz? Such a good buy right now, you can get it for $.50 less on Mercatox

because Veeky Forums is flooded with literal pnd shitcoins almost exclusively and it gets lost in the shuffle.

mercatox charges stupid amounts to use, bitgrail is better.

Rai vs IOTA is a horrible comparison. Rai is the best P2P currency and its ready to shine right now, IOTAs claim to fame is some gay data market IoT pipedream that wont become relevant for years and by the time it does they will get leepfroged by better tech. Rai or an outside team could make simple developments to the already functioning network and curbstomp IOTAs IoT dreams.

I will laugh so hard when all you losers will finally realize you've been bamboozled by Core the whole time. While Bitcoin slowly bleeds to its death, I build my XRB position that will flourish next year and make me a millionaire.

Sure. Just like SegWit was the solution to scaling.

1k at the absolute minimum.

Invested at 0.20, thx. Smug at Xmas table.

Good, I have 2662.

Can't believe i thought 1.60$ was too high short term. I WANT TO DIE DIE DIE DIE

Remember goys Eth at $10 is the top!

Lightning is a failure. Lightning requires ON CHAIN tx to open and close channels.
Current transactions cost... $26 each and still rising. LOL.

By the time normies start adopting, LN channels will cost $1000 to open.
Bitcoin is dead, get over it.

Can you point me to the source where XRB talks about quantum proofing, I'd love to do further research on it

The gift that keeps on giving
Holding exactly 5000. Will I make it?

I actually can't confirm, i'm taking someone elses word on that and i have no idea where the comment is

this shit is fuckin killing it. stoked i dumped 100% into this on the 23rd. never going that low again after this epic run. cant wait for it to be released on bigger exchanges

Just wait for eth to go quantum

Can I buy dogecoin instantly on gdax with usd?

I sold 50% of my inventory (1.2k usd) to get into xrb. Lost 200 usd because of fucking ltc, whatever. I'm thinking of going all in, I feel like shit like XLM, VET and XRP are not worth holding. Should I all in or stick to xlm/vet/xrp with the other 1.2k?

no only btc eth ltc bch

It's not dead but if projects like Raiblocks could add a layer two when network gets big, then I sereously doubt it will resist.

It’s on the creator’s reddit AMA retards. Go to r/raiblocks and it’s the top pinned thread. Ctrl+F “quantum”

I considered skimming off my XLM stack for this too user but decided against it. XLM is sideways right now and on a steady growth pattern, could moon at any moment IMO. Ripple I couldn’t tell ya, but it had its bull run. Personally I’m looking for any opportunities that have stagnated to put into XRB

XRB is kinda... better XLM though.. the way I see it at least.

XRB is guaranteed a huge mooner

Sure but it’s in early stages whereas I already have a large stack of XLM which has the backing of IBM etc. It’s the definition of a long term hold, and imo, pretty undervalued. Of course more undervalued than XRB, probably not, but they’re just different types of investments. Do both

This.

Bitgrail is such a piece of shit exchange, this shit is going to moon extremely hard as soon as it gets to a half decent one.

IBM has lost its appeal in the tech world. check stock prices. Not to say they can't make things happen with XLM but yeah. it's not the greatest of partnerships, albeit a huge name

Its already mooning. The purpose of Raiblocks is to be the most perfect facilitator for the transaction of value. You can't beat instant and feeless.

I'm seriously confused where I should throw my money at, REQ / Rai / ICX?

Rai man. The other two are heavily shilled meh coins imo. that's just my opinion.

imo all 3 are heavily shilled coins... even on reddit every third post is about those 3

Imo its mooned so hard it could dump like qash when it was finaly added

KuCoin has now officially announced XRB will be listed.
twitter.com/kucoincom/status/945402674551316480

Shit i only have 50 of this shit i wish i had knew about it when i was lower

well guess i will stay poor

IT'S HAPPENING

fuck kucoin

not a chance else it would be dumping now. theres mass buy orders up atm and nobody is dumping.

ICX was already 20x over ICO price when it hit binance, and has done nothing but go up since after a flash dump

hackernoon.com/iota-vs-raiblocks-413679bb4c3e

everyone buying a couple hundred at $5-$6 will be rich in a couple weeks. There will be NO correction until it has finished mooning on Kucoin

>tfw i saw this at $0.50, didn't buy in
at least I got in at $3

there's no way this isn't going to $10, $50 is doable in 3 months

i wouldn't say rich but i'm expecting a good return from this

damn i had 2k at one point sold 1500 at $4.80.

$25 is the minimum with some dips to $20 or so. but I've used this coin. I click send and it appears in an instant at another computer a couple thousands miles away. with no fees, completely decentralized, no electricity cost besides the little cpu power EVERY 3rd world smartphone has.

and my last shill: Iota is talking about the fucking Q, the mysterium, the real Q is Raiblocks, it's designed by a top notch Qualcomm dev, just do a little bit of digging.

okay, another shill: NO, absolutely NO way a wallstreet or chinese/korean whale has registered on Bitgrail and bought some in the last couple weeks. It'll be Ethereum moon all over again.

I think this shit is going to crash fucking hard

the market cap is being hyperinflated by a low liquidity shit tier exchange. It will drop like a stone just like QASH when it's added to a real exchange

the IOTA vs XRB comparison's need to stop. IOTA is huge because of the IOT. The free fast transactions only account for a small percent of its valuation.

Also, this shit needs a total rebrand and I don't see that happening. Seems like it's just one autist savant behind the whole project.

it won't crash at Kucoin because NO one has it there. first, they all have to buy before they can even think about selling

>implying vitalik isn't an autist savant
if this shit keeps getting added to bigger exchanges, it is literally the absolute tits for arbitrage. Nothing better.

Not to mention it would not be hard to build on it for IoT at all. Dev team is ultra motivated from what i'v eread and working hard even today.

I think you're completely wrong on both avenues. I don't even know what IOTA is trying to do with their IOT crap, but the real value of the project is instant free transactions. They're wasting their time trying to do anything else with it. Raiblocks is focusing on the part that matters.

But we'll let the free market decide.

You have a valid point there

>one autist savant behind the whole project.

If you want to use off chain transactions just use your bank idiot. Wtf is wrong with people?