Am i a failure for only having 185k starting with 13k in march? I definitely feel like a failure...

Am i a failure for only having 185k starting with 13k in march? I definitely feel like a failure. cryptonigger unironically has 2 million with the same timeframe

not relative to me

I started with 3k in March and only have 100k. I feel like a complete failure

I sold litecoin at 40 bucks, NEO at 5 bucks, IOTA at 50 cents, OMG at 2 bucks, QTUM at 10 bucks. Didn't finish the 0x ICO because was too lazy (free 40k to everyone who got in). Didn't finish the ICON ico because too lazy to find passport (a 10k investment is now worth 700k). Didn't sell my LINK at the top pre-SIBOS.

so many fuck ups. meanwhile my friend has turned 5k into 1.2m since september.

That's still good going you fucking spoilt brat

Started with 750€
Now 980€
I've been 4 months in crypto

i did everything u did except omg and qtum. it really burns
thanks user i feel slightly better

Turned $100 into $200k in 4 years (non crypto)

Invested $100k into BTC, which is 490k currently.

Went from dirt poor to living a modest life. Not having to worry about money feels nice.

What can I do with $1k? ICX and Substratum are mooning but I don't want to buy during a moon mission

You did good definitely since you're retarded. Relative to you OP performed way worse.

thanks now im back to square one. what do i do with 150k?

Throw it all into RaiBlocks and ICX
Ez 10x

i started with 45k in sept and only have 105k

Started last december, only done 20x.. Feels bad man, I wanna be a millionare muummyyyy!

How did you non crypto 100 bucks to 400k?

I started with 3k in April and I only have 30k now. I've missed so many moon missions it's unreal. I should get an IQ boost.

Teach me your ways anonm how can I turn my measly 1k to 100k :^(

I did it with csgo/dota2 skins and reselling steam gifts.

But that is dead now after steam locked their game gifts.

2 months
5k to 18k, then panic sold the fucking dip AAAAAAAAAAH
cashout at 12k
Feels so bad man

kek. i got in at nov 2016 with 7k and did not make it. its a gamble. really.

>so many fuck ups. meanwhile my friend has turned 5k into 1.2m since september
Nice larp

That's incredible growth man, be happy. Also, what's the point of money? To improve your quality of life, which 180K can def do.

I started with 0.9 bitcoin very early in the year. I failed by buying litecoin while bitcoin mooned. I acquired more crypto this summer, which I used to buy Ark in September (another pathetic failure). In total, I'm up x2 even though I started relatively early.

why would I LARP about myself being a failed trader? Yes my NEET friend has become rich. I fucking despise him for it.

He turned 3k into 30k with DNT. Then 30k into 100k with LINK. 100k to 200k with metaverse. 200k to 800k with IOTA. And now he owns 5% the circulating supply of PRL

He just kept going all in? I guess it's plausible. Pretty ballsy. I started the year with like 18k and only have like 370k now but I didn't trade just holded. Did I goof?

if it makes you feel better that will only be $600k in a few months once the tax man arrives. assuming you're burgers

>start in feb with 9k
>only 50k now
i'm a low iq investor

Thank you for making myself feel better

What the fuck you greedy faggot I've put in a total of 3000 since april and only have 10,000.

I'm a burger he lives in Belgium and will pay nothing. Fucking kek

Oh fuck off you spoiled faggot. You know crypto is luck-based so no shit you're not the luckiest person who's invested in that time frame.

You've made over 10 times your initial investment, you should be over the moon.

I invested 38k in March and only have 105k as of today. So fuck you.

2x in that timeframe? KYS

I meant May not March, yes I know it's still terrible. I would have had half a million. but I fell for the tether meme during the neo boom (of which I had 6000).

icx is dumping right now so you can get in

I have the same amount of money I had when I started
Maybe even a bit less
Cant get into any moon mission, only invested into 2 icos and both tanked after release
Its gamble/luck mostly I think

>tfw been in crypto for 1.5 years now

>tfw only 5x'd my initial stack

im a complete failure

how did your friend make all those calls?

here is a tip. watch data dash on youtube. most of the shit he goes into does well. I havent hit any moon missions yet but i have quadrupled my money in about 3 months

You guys just get into icos right? You dont daytrade or anything like that.
Seems like the only way to make it.

3k to 100k is more impressive than 13k to 185k.