$14M market cap because it's only listed on etherdelta/kucoin

>$14M market cap because it's only listed on etherdelta/kucoin
>Solid project that kills internet ads

Why is nobody talking about the easiest 10x before EOY?

Also, since it has blown the fuck up on Kucoin, it's very likely to be listed on Binance soon.

Shit like this should be illegal

What u mean

There's a lot of opportunity loss right now. There's a lot of coins on Binance/Bittrex that have a lot of volume and are going to get 5x by EOY.

People go for fast money usually.

It's not like you won't make any money if you just hold this for a month. GL, but there are other opportunities.

Why? This isn't bazingacoin.

>delete this, I'm still accumulating

What internet ads?

Kill yourself, my man. It's a legit project.

/comfy/ holding $3k worth.

Are you retarded? Sites that use your hardware and your electricity to make a profit are essentially stealing from you.

see jsecoin

we are accumulating. and we dont want this to be expensive right now

Care to name a few of these 5x EOY coins?

Reminder that the devs forfeited profit by selling some of their stack at the absolute bottom so they could afford binance listing

we will 10x from there

Sounds to me like you're the one who is retarded.
I'd much rather have a website mine something in the background than blast me with ads.

because it was sub 1 mil 2 weeks ago , smart money left retard

Dont ads use your hardware and electricity to make a profit?

Don't really see the big deal of this, i'd rather have that then annoying ads that waste my time.

It will ask for permission from the user, similar to how cookies work now. The user can choose to disable Oyster, and the website can then choose whether to enable ads for such users or not. The processing power that will be used will be calculated as a small % of the user's total CPU capacity, it's not like javascript miners that literally max out your CPU. You wouldn't even notice it.

Content isn't free, user. Ads don't pay the bills anymore, and unless you want to pay monthly to access things like news articles and Wiki pages, this is the best available option.

Just read the whitepaper and bought in. Thanks OP, this shit is going to 10x EOY, IOTA app, good use, communicating dev team

Invest all portfolio into ENG, ICX and STRAT.

Close your eyes, should be 1000%+ in a week or so. Just be aware that BTC dip might fuck up prices, if it's gonna be like it is now, then you should be making bank.

Woops. I guess that's why there were no threads.

When is Binance listing?

So fucking comfy

t.me/oysterprotocol

Got money in WABI and XVG should I take some out of those into this?

No idea. But Binance is notorious for listing whatever gets popular on Kucoin, in order to steal market share. And they usually don't wait very long.

XVG is overbought, you definitely wanna jump into something with more profit potential

Yes, especially verge, you know that shit's gonna correct hard

source on that?

It true, I'll lose control and shit myself from happiness

It happened like a week ago (i think)
people bought up millions of coins.
I think all their sell walls got eaten up

Was the binance listing mentioned anywhere?

I bought PRL at 0.065 and binance listing would shoot my return through the roof.

They wouldn't be allowed to talk about a them getting listed though, although it's likely that it will indeed be the case.

It is. And you should install uBlock/ABP and No Coin

were mooning already

Oh, fug. Market cap already at $15.5 mill, up from 14 in less than an hour.

Told you. Easiest 10x before EOY.