warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text="extremely aggressive"
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text="PayPal 2.0"
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text="cpa here"
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s good stfu

shitcoin

you bought user's bags lol

Useless utility token

look through the archive to confirm its a pajeet shill coin.
"Redpill me on REQ"
>PayPal 2.0 decentralized
>backed by YC
>YC very aggressive
"But ___ sounds suspicious"
>read the white paper or stay poor
>nice FUD retard
>I'm a ____ professional and I trust req

their accounting concepts violate federal regulations, GAAP, and FASB. any retard could make a PayPal 2.0 in the App Store, and they shill 4 other shitcoins in the white paper (like Aragon)

Most reliable 20x for 2018 honestly. But it won't be an overnight pump, it'll be organic growth. I'm balla deep in REQ, LINK, and XLM and expect all three to see huge, steady gains through 2018. Chasing pumps like ICX and XVG is too rich for my blood, personally.

l o l

>comparing dogecoin dark to ICX, literally Korea's ETH/NEO

>warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text="extremely aggressive"
>warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text="PayPal 2.0"
>warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text="cpa here"
get fucked you shitskin faggot

I've got the same portfolio mate, feels very comfy.

>Useless utility

The triforce will not fail us user. Enjoy the lambo

t. I sold at 500 sats mad boiii

Even if this were true, it at least deserves OMG's sk8board pumped marketcap.

this is already a working product right?
it does seem like a great idea but it's concerning that it's in use yet hasn't increased to reflect this

Yes a beta is released but it only works with ETH. Much more to come in 2018

This retard again you got btfo last time , youre just butthurt youre gonna get replaced. Plus not the whole world shares the retarded tax system that u s a has.

And here, fellow bizraelis, you have another orang outan who has not read the white paper.
Their accounting doesnt violate anything you brainlet. Try to understand what theyre doing before spreading your dogshit

I mean, I'm a fucking retard when it comes to trading. I'd better invest in something stable and with a steady growth than in a p&d coin. And the technology, oh my god, if this gets a working product it will be a fucking hit.

Read the white paper and it seemed too good to be true - lots of talk but there wasn’t much meat to it. If it works out, it could be amazing but there was nothing in the white paper that wasn’t just hype. They have a yellow paper I’m going to read next after the ETH one but I’m waiting until they have more detail on how it’s going to work

Literally every credible accounting publication or organization literally states block chain technology will stream line accounting ny a mig margin so we wont need fuckers like you hahahahaha just invest now before you are jobless and homeless KEK

(Cont’d) Before I invest anything substantial. Link ETH and btc all have technical white papers that show A. They put a ton of thought into it and B. That they actually know what they’re doing

What he said. The biggest thing I saw in the white paper was the disruption to audit and accounting companies like pwc and Deloitte. They have a paper for that I still need to read though, so I can’t speak for how well planned that part of it is

Best coin of 2018

Get in before the listing.

can you post your findings here when done?

impressive volume tbqh

look @ this exchanges volumes - high in the big players, but

I'm with you mostly, but an not seem to make any money on XLM. For some reason I'm always jumping in at the wrong time.

Poor fag and went in with $300. Hoping to flip it pretty fast.

>increasingly nervous accountant fearing for his job

its getting listed on OKEX today

WTC went live on OKex not long ago

they traded 16 coins in the first 24 hours. SIXTEEN

I actually showed REQ to my normalfag accountant friend that only knew about bitcoin and thought it was a dumb bubble (which I agree on in bitcoin's case).

When he read the white paper of REQ his face turned fucking white as a sheet and he has been depressed ever since. I genuinely feel bad for showing REQ to him but he just looks defeated. This was a guy that went into uni with high spirits and genuinely likes economics just as much as me.

If anything it gives legitimacy to accounting/auditing jobs being replaced.

oh, shit. REQ is fucked.
REQ't

REQ anD ICX are legit, but holyfuck XVG? Are you retarded? Too fucking lazy to spend 1 minute on Google before invsting?