I make only 125k a year

>I make only 125k a year
>I have to find another place to live in 7 months
>I wanted to buy a house but don't have anything saved and I just waste a lot of money
>How can crypto gains help me out in 7 months to save a lot of money and actually invest in buying a house?
>Any tips from the heavy whales on here?
>I never really save much desu and with this job, they tax me like a sonvabitch

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/news/ford-ranger-raptor-to-debut-february-7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>only 125k a year

unless your in NYC or San Francisco you are a brainlet if it is difficult to hold onto money for you.

You have 7 months to find a place, that's a lot of time. The "heavy whales" are people who bought tons of bitcoin when it was cheap. They aren't financial gurus outside of crypto necessarily

>unless your in NYC or San Francisco

I'm in a heavy area, the business market is incredible here and houses go for $300k +

We're in a huge housing market here and people are moving here in droves

We are kind of the tech hub around here but not in Cali

Also DC, Boston, Seattle, or Vancouver

>you are a brainlet if it is difficult to hold onto money for you.

my advice in a major city dont. Unless ur content living with spics and niggers hoping a white flood shows up, if the opposite happens youll be chained to a mortgage. just rent a house until house horders from 08 start selling off and crash the market. just advice do ur own research.

>125k a year income
>cant save money

are you retarded
do you have gigantic debt to pay or something

STOP SPENDING MONEY

its that fucking easy

No debt at all right now

I'm looking at buying a new car right now, but really I just don't know how to save at all

>spics and niggers hoping a white flood shows up,

I'm in a really good area right now, no crime seriously and almost never see blacks/mexicans around this area

kys

You'll be taxed 28% on all crypto trades (assuming you're single). If you don't know shit about crypto, you're going to need a lot of luck to scrape up enough dough to buy a house in 7 months.

300k is nothing, try living in a city where the median wage is 70k and a typical detached home is 700k minimum

I thought cap gains is taxed at 15%

Buy BCH every day over next month to average in.

No short-term cap gains is taxed the same as income. You're thinking long-term gains

Only 125K a year. Jesus hell op. You know what I got this bridge in Jersey I can sell you thats guaranteed profit.

you're beyond our help

Na, its alright

Most of my money just goes to crypto gains and I'm just holding right now. I'll make it..

Sounds like miami

"Only 125k".

Brainlet?

I make $250k in NYC. It is nothing after taxes, housing and two kids.

>I make only 125k a year
have fun living in a tent poor fag

no he wont faggot. He could dump money into ICX right now and in 7 months have a downpayment for a house.

That's because you are a wageslave who lives above his means and has never read anything about Babylon.

Ya, i know it isn't that much right now

Anyway, I still have room to grow in this field and will be at 150k within a year and a half. I'm currently studying again for my field and will be moving up in a few years. By the time I'm 35, will have a chance to make 200k if I continue on this path but most likely I like what I do right now and will stay somewhere in the 150s

Unless I die soon or economy collapses, but my skills are pretty good

a NEW CAR? How much are you spending on this new car? I say go to Veeky Forums and they will give advice on a cheap money saver.

>making only 200k at 35

I've been to Veeky Forums and asked for opinions on this purchase. People there aren't really that helpful, anyway I just found something and have a bonus coming in a month from work so may be looking at getting that car in a month, unless my taxes come back and I owe a shit ton of taxes on top of my income tax I already pay!!!

I'm from Veeky Forums, I can give you advice
What's your budget?
How much is this car?

Please use that bonus on cryptos instead of a heavily depreciating asset

>Please use that bonus on cryptos instead of a heavily depreciating asset

To be honest, I am actually planning on using my Christmas bonus on cryptos instead but to be honest If I get a good loan on the car than I can cash out anyway, I'm doing well right now but yea going to finance a car

Yeah but what car are you buying

I'm just looking at getting a truck senpai, I really want one of these badboys

40k, but I'll finance it with a downpayment

>Might be a wiser choice to just wait and save for that first house but honestly I just want a truck right now

The new ranger raptor is coming out next year, wait for that

>use cryptos for gains
>buy ranger raptor later

motortrend.com/news/ford-ranger-raptor-to-debut-february-7/

Fucking. Hold. XLM. and. REQ.

More money than I care to spend on a vehicle, the Taco I'm looking at buying is a "long term hold"

Need a truck that will be owned by me until the engine/trans goes out and than I'll buy another engine/trans