Warlord janeway finds herself, her crew from episode 1+maquis, and her ship in the 40k galaxy...

Warlord janeway finds herself, her crew from episode 1+maquis, and her ship in the 40k galaxy. The caretaker's computer identifies a wormhole 70 years away that could take her back to federation space.

She has access to trek FTL, which works perfectly as long as her warp drive is in good condition.

Is she a bad enough dude to make it back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIGxMENwq1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

40k crossovers are the worst.

Yes, as there's absolutely no reason for her to interact with the 40K setting in any shape or form.

Trek supplies aren't infinite. She needs to restock fuel to keep the replicators and warp core running.

Nope, Warp fuckery will wreck even Janeway's plot armor.

I like to imagine the guy in the middle is very fond of need a hand jokes

>Kes falls to Khrone.
>It's a Bloodthirster!
I don't see force fields or Chakotay's spirit guide doing shit against that.

-Yielded control of a Federation vessel to the Kazon
-Destroyed thousands of ships containing sentient lifeforms
-Shared technology with the Borg Collective
-Handed the Hirogen Holodeck technology
-Murdered Tuvix
-Flagrantly violated the Prime Directive, often

The Chaos Gods welcome their new servant.

a Trek warp core runs on fuel that doesn't exist in the 40k universe, and can't be replicated for unexplained reasons. The ship is fucked.

But if she can persuade some Admechs to not consider Federation tech to be heresy, the information in her computer banks is vaulable beyond imagining. The Imperium's "we win" button is them somehow pulling their heads out of their asses technologically and relearning how to make all their old tech. An imperium with technology of sufficient advancement to make the Federation a post-scarcity society is an Imperium that instantly wins all wars forever.

>Handed the Hirogen Holodeck technology

What was this about?

>murdered Tuvix

It was for the greater good.

I could see this happening. She would be willing to share technology since the prime directive is sort of satisfied: most of the species have discovered a form of ftl tech. So she could share replicators with a world suffering from starvation. Holograms with a world that has a labor crisis.

Etc, etc.

Eventually the ad mech track her down.

Is she Tzeentch or Undivided?

Having absolutely no reason to interact with something, but interacting with it anyway, is how at least 30% of Voyager episodes start.

>Trek supplies aren't infinite. She needs to restock

Oh really?

youtube.com/watch?v=PIGxMENwq1k

I gotta say, Star Trek's magitech can pull off some ridiculous shit on a normal ship, and Voyager isn't even restricted to logical or self-consistent plans.
It'd probably look like Tyranids or Chaos or whatever was going to fuck them up royal for about 30 minutes, then Chakotay would do a spirit quest and talk to a weasel or something, Tuvok would quirk an eyebrow, Paris would turn into a giant salamander, they'd reverse the polarity on everything, and then everyone in the 40k universe would be straight fucked.

I distinctly remember them getting their hands on some alien tech in an early episode, which "vastly increased the capabilities of our replicators."

Do earlier Treks mention that photon torpedos are a limited thing that need to be restocked at base? I don't remember it ever coming up in TNG or DS9. Maybe instead of there being dozens of continuity error stemming from overusing torpedos, there's actually only one continuity error in that early episode when they say they have a finite supply. Y'know, sort of like how in the premier of Stargate SG-1, some bad guys attack the base and then turn around and walk back through the still-open Gate to go home, without having to redial - something which is flat-out impossible for the remainder of the series. (except with "certain types of radiation," because.)

Voyager had a lot of problems but it would have been a lot more boring if they were constantly dealing with having no fucking supplies to work with. Battlestar Galactica touched on that issue a few times and it was tedious as all hell, plus nobody gives them shit for the MASSIVE amount of ammunition their railguns go through every time they get into a fight. And they don't have the Trek excuse of their weapons being directed-energy, they're firing physical bullets and explosives.

>4:25
>Keep firing until you hit SOMETHING!

Holy shit

No, because Trek Warp doesn't work in 40k. Everyone becomes daemons. Stop being shit.
Seems kinda bullshit, I distinctly remember Photon torps being a physical missile that was fired. To the point where 'surgery' was done on one in Star Trek VI to hunt down that Bird of Prey that kept shooting from cloak.

Yeah, they can replicate more, but you can't replicate forever without more dilithium to run your reactors.

It's been canon for a while that photon torpedos can't be replicated, and have to be manufactured and picked up at a starbase. I seem to recall it being mentioned in sources even before TNG.

Yeah, they're big physical torpedos about the size of a coffin.

>I seem to recall it being mentioned in sources even before TNG.

(Of course, there weren't replicators yet, so making them on ship was even less likely.)
Forget arguing nerd shit folks, I'm off to bed.

the enterprise crew would just invert the tachyon capacitor flow into a nanite infused temperal nuetrino warheads to insta gib all 4 chaos gods.

One of the Hirogen realized that constantly hunting living things was too much of an obsession for his race. Hunting holos so they wouldn't have to roam the delta quadrant instead, would mean they could actually get shit done.

And then he was murdered by his underling because he wasn't following tradition.

Really Janeway was just trying to help a species of discount predators be less psycho. Not really her fault it failed. It was actually the fault of nazis.