/CofD/ & /wodg/ Chronicles of Darkness and World of Darkness General

Previous thread: >Pastebin:
pastebin.com/7HiVphFm
>News
kickstarter.com/projects/200664283/chronicles-of-darkness-dark-eras-2
paradoxinteractive.com/en/white-wolf-partners-with-focus-home-interactive-for-a-video-game-adaptation-of-the-world-of-darkness-storyteller-game-werewolf-the-apocalypse/
>This week's Monday Meeting Notes:
theonyxpath.com/yarr-there-be-a-pirates-dark-era/
>Question:
Whats a good way to get popcorn kernel out of your teeth?
>5th editons cliffnotes
pastebin.com/cp0r59da

Life 2

>Whats a good way to get popcorn kernel out of your teeth?
Go Loud. Then you don't have to worry about pesky teeth anymore.

claws

Just for the record a noob mage can't be immune to an elder werewolf's claws with a fucking 2 dot spell

If it's Forces we're talking about, yes they can be entirely immune.

You're just going to make him screech even more. Let him believe what he wants to believe.

Do all woofs think that claws are the way to victory vs everything?

Where's the bingo chart? We've got a fag carrying over an argument here.

no it works like alchemist's touch. immune with reach unless it's agg.

At this point I'm convinced you're nothing more than a poor excuse for a troll.
You've been educated on this. Your claws are useless against Forces 2.

But hey, guess what? Not all Mages are going to have two dots in that Arcanum.
Calm your saggy ass man tits.

It's not like claws are even going to matter in a fight with wizards.

How did he get to be an elder if his only response to everything is claws? Not a very believable character.

When can Werewolves do aggravated damage with their claws? In the book it says that even in Gauru the standard damage done by their claws and teeth is lethal.

Quick reminder that the aggravated damage that rank four spells do only are for humans only. A life unmaking spell has no effect on a Vampire and a death unmaking spell has no effect on a werewolf

Ultimate woof killing technique: Life 4 + Matter 4, change your body to silver and have it covered with spikes with even bigger spikes for hands.

Horrible. Just horrible. Absolute trash bait.

yes, they're good at doing agg and getting a lot of dice for attacks. the book is fairly direct though, you'd expect weirder powers for a group that gets powers from spirits.

agg or not the delivery system is still with kinetic energy so fuck off

Add in Forces 4 and turn yourself into a living twister of silver fire.

Why would a Life Unmaking spell work on a vampire?

Doesn't matter. Alchemists touch gives clear rules for this situation. Ignoring it for a houserule is your choice.

Life + Matter + Spirit + forces to turn the woof into a hurricane of silver so he kills his pack

>Do all woofs think that claws are the way to victory vs everything?

Is that a question or a statement?

It has a ? at the end of it, you decide

Its a question, a very real one because no other points were ever brought up during the entirety of a thread of woofers trying to argue for claws and nothing else.

What mage is a fourth degree master?
How is that bait dumbass?

>Quick reminder that the aggravated damage that rank four spells do only are for humans only

By that logic a Mage shouldn't be able to Unmake vampires n' such.

>How is that bait dumbass?
>do only are for humans only.
Obvious inability to actually say anything. Clearly bait.

Uratha can also bite the shit out of a mage as well.

Thats the point, not all mages can cover everything. But this is why they gather into cabals.

So there is a good chance that an individual mage has most of his bases covered if he knows what he is up against.

What is clear is that mages can use most arcana do deal with most threats because they are versatile and can think on their feet. Woofs however seem to be pants on head retards and want to claw everything.

I miss Dave. He would settle this.

>What mage is a fourth degree master?

Transformation of a human target like a mage only requires Adept Proficiency, not mastery.

Mages with three Arcana at 4+ dots are hardly unknown.

They can only unmake vampires if they use the appropriate arcana like forces to create sunlight or death.

He probably wouldn't settle anything. Probably state something vague. Then spank both magefags AND werefags with his Supernal spanking glove.

He no longer works are OPP so he is not going to say anything.

Nice meme. Here, have a Lenny.

Dave has finally harnessed the butthurt of all the other splatfags at Mage Supremacy to fuel his Ascension ritual. He no longer has need of us. He's in the Supernal as the eternal symbol of Mage Supremacy.

I heard somewhere that you might have to use a combination of Arcana to Unmake a Vampire since they're not quite one or the other.

The Werefags are intentionally acting stupid, you fucking morons.

Why are you responding to them.

Sorry autistic bich bit I am phone typing. You know what I fucking meant

Literally no one was talking about that commie David Hill. They were taking about Dave. DaveB. The mage Dev who still does work for OPP (He is not an employee tho, technically, just a contractor afaik).

>Uratha can also bite the shit out of a mage as well.

Not any mage with Forces 2 (or probably Space 2, Spirit 2, etc.).

And that's just the protection afforded by Shielding. What are you going to do when the same mage who has a kinetic shield then negates gravity and sends the woof hurtling into the stratosphere?

Do not engage in direct physical combat with mages whose raison d'etre is the control of the fundamental forces of the universe.

Apparently, woofs are a stupid as they are furry.

That cheeky bastard.

Can I fuck werewolves?

You mean that aggravated spells don't work on supernaturals, which they do. So its either bait or you're stupid.

You can fuck right off mate. Since vampfags have lost the will to fight the good fight against mage supremacists and their bullshit fanwank it's up to us Wolffags to set the matter straight.

YES YOU CAN

And thats what i was aiming for.

The sperg! You FELL for it you spastic

>Supernal spanking glove

That reminds me of those guys from the Free Council.

>Chaps not included

Except you're losing, dumb fuck.

This always happens.
>"hurr durr what can the magefags even do"
>"this, that, this and that. some of this. some of that. and a sprinkle of this."
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

By being wrong at every turn? I guess that technically does make things right, with mages on top.

Vampires only take aggravated damage from sunlight and wolves only take aggravated damage from silver. So you can fuck right off mate.

Woof butthurt is still going strong in the last thread. All they have now is "Nuh-uh!", just like they did when it was proven an Archmage could subjugate Luna. Sad.

How are their sex drives?

They take aggravated damge from those sources, yes. But they don't have some magical immunity to other forms of aggravated damage. Are you retarded?

>An archmaster can subjugate Luna
Citation needed

Four dots in an Arcana inflicts Aggravated damage.

It doesn't matter what you are.
Are you going to argue that they can't be Unmade too? Bitch please.

>wolves only take aggravated damage from silver.

No. Have you even read Forsaken 2e?

>S M H

You have activated my Imperial Mysteries trap card

Yeah they do faggot. All other damage dealt to a Vampire other than sunlight is downgraded to lethal and any lethal is downgraded to bashing

In OWoD Metis start raping when they fall into Wyrm Frenzy. And given that anger and testosterone are often co-operative forces, they'd probably be limp dicked and frustrated while their sex drives were ramped up. Just like the players!

Good luck trying to do it before the exarchs enhanced orchmata kill you by the thousands while the other archmasters turn away.

Vampires have no ability to down grade aggravated damage of any sort. (Short of disciplines) They down grade lethal to bashing. That is all. I confirmed you are retarded. Thanks.

This is a Chronicals thread and discussion friend

>They're now arguing that they can't be hit by aggravated damage produced by Mages

Oh Jesus Christ Almighty

what the actual fuck.

sometimes i think im reading an alternate iniverses version of the books

Still waiting for werefags to point me to these spirit claws in the book, and to provide proof of the claws and teeth being supernatural, and their strength being supernatural.

What part of only sunlight can deal aggravated damage can't you understand my dumbass mage friend?

Doesn't matter. It's still doable.

>Archmages don't exist in Chronicles
Sure

you will be waiting longer than signs and sorcery mate

A werewolf could too, but their rank caps far lower so they can't be above Luna, unlike an archmage, who has no such limitation.

>All other damage dealt to a Vampire other than sunlight is downgraded to lethal and any lethal is downgraded to bashing

No. Again, reading is fundamental.

[Citation needed]

Too bad you'll probably paradox yourself to death.

Sorry, no. Mages can inflict Aggravated damage on your ass, my friend. It doesn't fuckin' matter what you are.

fire?

OWod Archmages are a hell of alot stronger than Cod Archmasters

You misunderstand, the retard I'm talking to thinks Vampires downgrade all forms of aggravated damage except sunlight.

This isn't Ascension, buttbuddy.

Magefags must have real fun doing their thing

It's amazing how easy it is to upset non-Magers

This literally says magic does Aggravated as normal.

You can't migrate imperial spell paradox unless in your golden road you can't cast outside your golden road without dealing with paradox.

It won't prevent the vampfags/werefags from denying it though.

THIS IS FUCKING FAKE NEWS!!!

Exactly, granting yourself every single influence is not only not a violation of the Pax, it wouldn't even cause Paradox because you can cast it in your Golden Road.

>Some horrifying powers — along with the great banes of the
Kindred — deal aggravated damage. When something deals
aggravated damage directly, it’s quite obvious.

Reading do you do it?

Tell me how a life or spirit mage is dealing aggravated damage to a Vampire I'll wait.

Nah, you see. Imperial Practices are fundamentally rituals.
I cast Spirit 9 within my Tropical Island Chantry and imbue myself with an 'anti-God' Influence.

No Paradox involved.

Why would they? In 2e you don't invoke Paradox for just doing obvious magic anymore. If you do it away from Sleepers and don't overextend your Reach, you won't get Paradox. Dave has said that the Imperial Practices are largely the same in 2e, but I don't think we have any Archmage specific Paradox rules yet.

Does spirit fraying spells say "Only works on spirits?"

No fuck off?

Life however probably cant do jack shit to a vampire because its not in its purview.

Spirit uses a torrent of essence to cause damage.

If it's largely the same then it'll always invoke paradox. The point of IM is that these spells are powerful but insanely hard to case in the fallen world.

And then an exarch casts a counter effect because it's clearly a preemptive to war and that cancels it oh well all that hard wlrk for nothing.

Doesn't matter. Still capable of kicking Luna's ass if they got into a fight.

:^)

>Life
Perfecting the Form plus crazy fucking monster claws to emulate Protean.

>Spirit
Fire Elemental bound into a fetish. Blast away with vicious bolts of fire. Vampire are weak to fire, yes?

>And then an exarch casts a counter effect because it's clearly a preemptive to war and that cancels it oh well all that hard wlrk for nothing.
Sweet, the exarch violated the PAX, that means you won the conflict because you didn't break the rules, you baited someone else into doing it.

>If it's largely the same then it'll always invoke paradox
We don't know that.

Not really if it clashes with luna's skill it'll lose as spirits have more dice to toss.

Exarches being the winners of everything have more reach and ways to justify why they removed your spell while being nice enough not to outright kill you.

Hey, if those woofs can't beat an Obrimos or Thyrus, I'm sure they'll have no problems with an Acanthus...

>What could go wrong...?

>Exarches being the winners of everything have more reach and ways to justify why they removed your spell while being nice enough not to outright kill you.
That's not how the PAX or imperial mysteries works though.

No Clash involved. She doesn't have a similar Influence.

What's that? Withstand? Too bad. Archmages probably roll dozens of Exceptional Successes.

:^)