Democratic party House Representative of Colorado Jared Polis is the brilliant man responsible for effectively taxing...

Democratic party House Representative of Colorado Jared Polis is the brilliant man responsible for effectively taxing your Crypto currencies as capital gains. A tweak was slipped into the tax code by changing what defined "property" into "real property"; effectively eliminating the exemption of "like kind exchanges" as it pertained to Crypto. Thanks to Jarid Polis you will be required to document, record and report every transaction made between other Crypto currencies and treat them as a taxable event.

Show Jared Polis your appreciation for the new tax code, and wish him a Merry Christmas.

>polis.house.gov/contact/
>Washington office (202) 225-2161
>Write Jarid Polis an E-mail polis.house.gov/forms/writeyourrep/

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/summary?cid=N00029127&cycle=2018
ballotpedia.org/Jared_Polis
schweikert.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/creating-tax-parity-cryptocurrencies
opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/summary?cid=N00005883&cycle=2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we please spam this fucking libcuck faggot responsible for eating into our profits?

Try David Schweikert, R-Ariz., of the majority party, you fucking Trumpist faggot

no shit the democrats don't want us buying ada. he looks soft as fuck

someone from arizona would most definitely do this shit

arizonans are fucking stupid as fuck the average iq is like 63

question, why dont you guys with your crypto gains, start by lobbying or funding politicians who will tax crypto favorably.. is this not the american way?

Jared Polis tried to introduce the tax fairness act by making up $600 unreportable for crypto so you can actually use it as a currency without the red tape.

They got rid of this amendment, and kept the amendment that defines crypto to crypto be a tax realization.

I think what Veeky Forums needs to do is open up nursing homes with their gains and treat every existence of baby boomers like complete and utter trash to make up for the generations they have completely fucked over. Its time they atone for their sins.

The Jews have more money than we do and they have all the politicians blackmailed with pictures of them fucking kids. One of the upsides of crypto is theoretically starving the "Transfers to People of Color" State, but now they're coming after it anyway. Sad!

This, fuck boomers. Day of the pillow when?

kek, day of the heavy pillows

is it possible for someone to write some kind of script to continuously fax his office ad infinitum?

Everyone on this board is retarded. Since 2014, crypto to crypto trades were supposed incur short term capital gains. Crypto trades don't pass the "like kind" test. I paid $300 last week so a CPA and a tax attorney could tell me that.

Do you really think those particular CPA and tax attorney folks know more than Veeky Forums? I mean, really?

Unless it's Silicon Valley or Austin, I don't see them having much exposure to crypto traders paying taxes.

>Day of the pillow
Muh sides

This, probably googled info about crypto after btc hit 10k

I met some cpas and they were suprisingly knowledgable about crypto.

not the tech but its ability to shelter money from taxes, escape capital controls, etc.

I want to rage at the government for taxing my pretend coins the same way they tax every other investment

HA, so you admit my shitcoins are investments.

Take that, Mom!

They were familiar. I asked them both if they had any experience with crypto taxation before we met. I live in Seattle.

Big government coming into to tax income, but it's via the GOP bill.

But it was democrat that adding the addendum to bill.

I don't understand which party is the asshole in this entire process. I guess that means everyone is an asshole.

I should add that they recommended using multiple wallets. When buying BTC/ETH, to transfer it to a new wallet, then to an exchange so you can prove LIFO when buying shit coins. It's almost impossible to prove LIFO if you keep all your coins in one wallet.

It’s the dems fault if they added the addendum

Short-term capital gains rate should be abolished.
Capital gains tax should either
A. Be repealed in it's entirety
B. Be a flat-tax

I agree. You can't cash out an alt without incurring a short-term capital gains tax regardless for how long you've held the bags. I pray they make an amendment to the tax laws to be more crypto-friendly, but it'll never happen.

Lol if you think this wasnt actually done by Donald drumpf youre a fucking idiot

If you honestly comply with this tax system you should just kill yourself.

We should be executing politicians. There is absolutely no excuse for tolerating this theft and betrayal. We are all going to have everything taken from us anyway, why aren't we fighting back?

>LOL YOU FIRST HEHEHEHEHEHE LOL
So we can't talk about revolution without singlehandedly effecting it ourselves? Actually, let's start with violence against people who criticize talking about revolution.

Lol if you think this isn't what all parties want and you blame it on one plutocratic faction over another you're more than a fucking idiot, you are a completely braindead animal and you should and will be killed like the worthless degenerate beast you are

to be fair the repubs unanimously passed it because hurr durr party politics and drumpf signed it for the same reasons

Two sides of the same shekel anons

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

WE NEED TO ALL RISE UP AND FIGHT THE NAZI

Politics does not matter. It is a completely fake show. The banks control society. Business, education, politics, they are the dominant force in everything civic. If you get distracted by "identity politics" you are missing everything that is going on in the world. Everything.

>reee I'm going to write a mean letter that even his secretary won't read
Americans are such fucking pussies

More like anyone with money controls society. Not just the banks. Corporations. Lobbyists.

Trump is a sellout just as much as the rest of the traitors in our government. They're selling us out.

Uh, guys. Congressmen are super cheap.

Look at this shit: opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/summary?cid=N00029127&cycle=2018

If a single Veeky Forumsraeli gave him $2700 or one of his PACs $10k, he'd never fucking shut up about restoring like-kind exchanges.

you're rE RTY T AR DED

>10k
how much did his election cost last year? oh that's right 10M ballotpedia.org/Jared_Polis

>schweikert.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/creating-tax-parity-cryptocurrencies
He's the token democrat to make this thing bipartisan.
Republican representative and his pet democrat presented it
Republican Congress approved
Repuglican Senate approved
Republican President Trump Signed it.

7 years from now i can't wait to tally up the amount of your own interests you've sold out in the interest of boomers just so you can MAGA, "trigger the left", LARP as heroes in a fight to "save the white race" and masturbate daily to other /pol/ delusions.

Over the past decade, and every special . If we want him to sneak in an amendment this January, we'd only need to outspend 1) other donors on this specific issue and 2) contribute a noticeable fraction for this term.

Counting securities & investment + misc finance, that's roughly $60k total (assuming they're *all* against crypto rather than for their own breaks). At $10k he'd at least answer your call and hear you out.

Odds are anyone with money is a bankster lackey or a dying breed of older money.

The banks rule by algorithm. The economy is ruled from the top down. As long as we have a tiny group of people controlling the money supply everything is owned in significant part by them. They can outmaneuver almost any innovation because of their insider information.

this is the guy
but you should all bother the democrat anyway desu
out of the two of them he might be the one most likely to flip on the republicans

Not true. This guy is a faggot and a Jew but he is not responsible for the changing of property to real property. In fact he's one of the only representatives that is fighting for crypto rights you fucking mongs

*every special interest

Though I suppose we should think big, Kevin Brady's Chair of House Ways & Means. If anyone can sneak something crypto-friendly into the upcoming spending & budget bills, it'd be him. opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/summary?cid=N00005883&cycle=2018

Then you'd be up against like $300k instead of just $60k. But, again, that assumes every lobbyist in finance is against crypto.

>Day of the pillow

Shhh no tears, only dreams now.

this is why we are ancap board

fuck drumpf and his nazi cucks

There are two kinds of ancaps. Cucks like Jeffrey Tucker and the reason.com crew, and physical removal ancaps like Lew Rockwell, Hoppe. I sat next to Rockwell at the Mises 35th Gala in NY and we laughed about Trump. Good feel.