Merry Christmas, my fellow ODN holders. It's been a long year, but thanks to the beta app release...

Merry Christmas, my fellow ODN holders. It's been a long year, but thanks to the beta app release, we are now fully on the moon, ready to enjoy our lambo gains.

OH WAIT NO WE'RE NOT. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

funny that the relaunch made it pump harder

damn, it really needs a new exchange tbqh desu

Back to 1000 sats EOY, enjoy your bags faggots. Told you so.

I told you guys this would happen, all you had to do was look at the hyped up Dec 4th release. if BTC starts rebounding this is probably going sub 3k sats in the short term. Also notice that half the entire cryptopia buys are because of 1 order listed at 100 sats.

if it goes to 1000 sats ill be able to get my masternode

>dumping the day AFTER a product release just as the exchange application process starts

Hmmmm, not fishy at all. $20 odn in 2 months, screencsp this.

people always sell the news. There's no reason to fight it, just go with the natural flow of the market and buy back in cheaper if you believe in the product

Screencapped the comment and have written it down in my agenda for Sunday 02/25/17 so I can have a good laugh. I will make a few threads that day so make sure you'll be there too.

yes my friend, lambo time

02/25/18 of course, my bad.

They sold AFTER the news though. This is gonna pull a Raiblocks.

>me holding my ODN bags.png

weak FUD

IT'S NEVER GOING UP

Do you have the pink wojak in png with a transparent background? Then I can prepare some memes for the coming 2 months.

100 odn on that bitch gets blacked every night

at least it brought me over the btc drop without losses. will see. phore was the better choice. me 80 odn 20 phr. not that bad at all.

That's like 10 bucks within a few weeks

Saved a copy from the PSD

Thanks ;)

If it goes below 2k sats, I'm going all in.

ITS GOING UP RIGBT GUYS??? JUST BUY MORE RIGBT!??

Do you only buy high? Besides next quarter we will be listed on Binance once the app releases from beta. This coin will go to 10 dollars regardless of this fud. Remember how ETH was fudded to death?

Bro I've been in your shoes before. That sucks and it hurts, but I believe in this product and I want to assure you that you'll be okay.

Remember, transfer wealth from the inpatient to the patient.

i’m aware i bought “high” but the market cap was still insanely low i didn’t think it would really make a difference >.> but i actually just put another 1k usd in

You can't blame yourself for ATH buy, nobody knows. But I would say this project has a lot of promise and to just hold.

technically wasn’t ath, i had a 400 dollar profit at one point. i bought more because i also believe in the project, just waiting on that binance listing

Just hold, in a few months we will be laughing at this conversation when everyone else is buying at 5 dollars.

>Try out the app
>Feature not implemented
>Feature not implemented
>Feature not implemented
>Feature not implemented
>LOREM IPSUM placeholder text
Anyone want to try and chat with me?
Add me as a contact
37YKbtkNEJ

First contact

take a screenshot of the app icon on your home screen, i wanna see what it looks like

wow clean

woulda expected a harder dump desu
still holding my masternode forever

not really concerned, this will overtake start one day or the other

SAGE SAGE SAGE

DELET DELET DELET

Seems like there is support between 3k and 4k for people that legitimately want to see what ODN can do and then there are Pajeets that can't wait to dump once it creeps over 5k.