Beastmen terminology

Would a werewolf be offended if you called her a bitch?
Would a bunch of Tengu be offended if you called them a murder?

Well you probably could call group of kenku a murder.

Maybe you could call group of tengu a flock?

Unstoppable savage Malar-driven Sexual werebeast incursion. Remember, Lycanthropy in D&D canon is also spread as a sexually transmitted disease.

I will use that one - because one of my players wants to become a lycatnrope - gonna have werehyena drag him away

It doesn't matter, corpses can't be offended.
If they are then you didn't kill them hard enough.

Only a fool doesn't try to hit one a monster lass

>Lycanthropy in D&D canon is also spread as a sexually transmitted disease.
I always preferred Lycanthrophy as kinda-rabies, i.e. if a regular werewolf bites you (mauling and all that stuff aside for the moment) nothing'll happen, you have to be bitten by an "infected" werewolf to actually contract lycanthrophy.

>Would a werewolf be offended if you called her a bitch?
YUP.

>Would a bunch of Tengu be offended if you called them a murder?
NOPE.

Most normal women are so probably
>Would a bunch of Tengu be offended if you called them a murder?
They'd probably be confused by the fact that you're referring to them in the plural form. On an unrelated note, that pic annoys the /an/ fag in me. There are plenty of lizards that subsist on plants.

>They'd probably be confused by the fact that you're referring to them in the plural form.
Alright so I'm an idiot and completely missed the "bunch". In that case they'd probably take some umbrage at being referred to using a term for an actual animal.

Only a fool does not shoot a beast(wo)man on sight. They eat people.

Yes
No

So? Keep them well fed and you will be in luck

Do you have jizz in your ears? They eat people.

They like livestock as well - give then few pigs and then they will camp down....

(Also who cares about the people, there are too much of the buggers anyway)

Hark and behold, the truest monster.

>They eat people.
Not necessarily - we already domesticated some to only feed on liberals.

Amazing how the HFY zealots come crawling out with froth in their mouths whenever there's no thread to contain them.

Funnily enough I like using bitch to refer to my gnoll PC, not really fitting but who cares?

Consider the potential merits of having lycanthropy be caused by a magic-infused parasite that alters host physiology via magic bullshit.

New lycanthropes have the corresponding adult parasites inside of them (different species will cause different types of lycanthropy), and the presence of the adults causes routine (nightly?/weekly?) transformations that leave the host with their standard mental faculties. The adult parasites will mate and produce eggs that quickly grow to a larval stage. On a full moon, the host will be driven to a frenzied state by the larvae (chemical release/magic/etc.), which will then migrate to the salivary glands so that they can be transmitted to a new host and complete their life cycle.

After several years of the adults continuing to produce offspring, they will die and encyst themselves in the host's body. At this time, the presence of the cysts will still cause routine transformations, but due to the lack of new larvae to promote transmission, the host no longer has to worry about a frenzy state on a full-moon. So those cursed with lycanthropy for years appear to have learned to retain full control of their form, when in reality the life cycle of the parasite has simply reached a point where it has ceased.

Sanctioned mutant, fucker.

I like it.

That poor girl ruined her stockings.

Isn't a "bitch" a female canine ready for breeding? Wouldn't that actually be hitting on a female werewolf then?

>Ruined
That's now how you say Improved.

I can get behind that logic - could be used against the players in an amusing way.

>werewolf character
>refers to himself as a son of a bitch

Yup, there is that as well

So, what other statmenas could be offensive?

Calling a tengu a cock? (As in rooster)

Amazing how vile abomination apologists come crawling out with froth in their mouths whenever there's no thread to contain them.

You are actually proposing that you would murder your neighbors for sex with a different species than you and are now boo-hooing about being told that you're fucking stupid for thinking such. If it weren't a man eater I would support you but instead you're crying fursecution because you can't trade manslaughter for sex.

I thought HFY was a sci-fi thing. It doesn't seem like zealotry to not engage with baby murdering monsters. Don't give me that #notallmonsters bullshit, if the majority will eat your wife and kids you shouldn't take chances with that special peaceful minority.

The peaceful minority are also one step from becoming baby murdering monsters. It is morally justified to murder them all to ensure that they never harm another living being ever again, peaceful or not. Never give them even the slightest chance to live or survive.

I guarantee you're an overweight pussy who couldn't murder a fly without blubbering. Keep playing pretend, though.

Looks who's projecting as hard as they can.

>Well you probably could call group of kenku a murder.
One tengu is a murder; a group is a massacre.