Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Rumour Engine Mystery Solved Edition

>Konor Campaign: Chaos on suicide watch edition
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>Check your local store's contribution
warhammer40000.com/fate-konor-galaxy-flames/

>GW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/23/updated-faqs-and-boots-on-the-groundgw-homepage-post-2/

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf & epub, SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Other megas
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user doing Abaddon's work)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/llYFG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Veeky Forums hates the Lion because he's a Big Guy.

3rd for fuck ADB

How did you kit out your Redemptors anons? Got the plasma thingy, the smaller gattling, and the stormbolters on mine.

Incidently that's the minimum points build.

Thankyou for the SM Codex in the MEGA. What shall i spend my saved £30 on guys?

Best tyranjds warriors load out

Intercessor squad.

*Big Gay
Fixed that 4 you

Veeky Forums just feels threatened by how sensual the Lion and his chapter are.

We hate him because his entire legion is a nurgle+slaneesh cult. You can't properly advance while they are behind you out of fear of recieving a Fabius Bile level Booster shot up your kiester.

Roboute should ban Dark Angels from the Asartes

Plague Marines are gay though.

Yes, I was thinking Broodlord or Warrior Alpha. I do have the cool Space Hulk Broodlord.

Something like
Broodlord
10 Genestealers
3 Warriors
30 Termagants

Bump because no response and new thread

t. Kharn

My chapter is a Black Templars successor. Can I play with their toys and invite the Cenobyte Servitors to my house to play Mario Party, or will the Black Templars look at me funny and tell my parents im a bad influence?

If i want to make a fluffy Primaris Chapter only list, would Scouts be viable troop choice to show Primaris in training?

>Got the plasma thingy

Hope you didn't glue it down :)

Rate/Correct my Primarch Strength Tiers (Pre-Daemon for any)

>Top Tier
Magnus
Horus
Sanguinius
>High Tier
Lion El'Jonson
Angron
Fulgrim
Leman Russ
>Mid Tier
Vulkan
Konrad Curze
Ferrus Manus
Roboute
Jaghatai
>Low Tier
Mortarion
Perturabo
Rogal Dorn
Alpharius
Corvus Corax
Lorgar

The Dapper Chaplain, of course.

Why?

When the Lion is released along with the Dark Angels' new marines, Veeky Forums's salt will sustain me for weeks as the Lion singlehandedly BTFOs Guilliman and his reinforcements wreck Primaris.

Now that's a good question...

New Space marine codex when?

Just by chance, have you seen the 30k rules for them? If you have Magnus should be in "solo rape your army tier"

What was the inspiration for that art...

His pants look like pajamas

9th edition, hopefully.

Magnus lower
Mortarion higher
Girlyman lower
Alpharius in Alpharius tier

delet this right now

It's in the Mega link in the OP

Because it's honestly only points effective if you roll a 5 or 6 for number of shots every time you fire it.

It's tragic, I brought him to a game at a friends request, 3000points

Magnus probably killed over 1200 with S:D Novas

Poor spacing on my friends part, but that will shouldn't be in the game

When you're the sickest wizard around you can wear whatever you want, user.

>low tier
>pertuabo
>invents terminators with ferrus then makes beepboops by himself

how long do you think it'll be before we get new Primarines? I really like the armor the Reivers have
maybe i'm a just closet heretic who doesn't like the giant aquila

It would be a little weak if it had 2d3 shots, and it has 1d6.

Alright /40kg/ I have a tale of outliers for you. Have you ever thought to yourself "its a long shot, but it could happen?" My last game was what happens when they come true.

2500 points Tyranids Vs. Imperium.
Kill points, 8x4 board, long board edges for deployment zones. Randomly rolled everything from gametype to psychic powers

First the forces

>My list:
Battallion and Supreme Command detachment.

Swarmlord
Tervigon with AG/Scytal
Malanthrope
Old one eye
Flyrant with AG/TS/Scytal/Deathspitters
Flyrant with AG/TS/Scytal/Deathspitters

3 tyrant guard with AG/TS

12 Genestealers x3
29 fleshborer gaunts

Exocrine
Trygon with AG/Scytals/toxin spike
Trygon with AG/Scytals/toxin spike

>His list:
Battalion

Vulkan He'stan
Primaris librarian
Psyker Inquisitor

Ironclad dread with fist/seismic hammer/frag assault launchers/2 HK missiles/flamer/melta gun

5 Custodians with 3 spears/2 sword and shield
5 Custodians with 3 spears/2 sword and shield
10 Custodians with 6 spears/4 sword and shield

Stormhawk interceptor with 2 Asscans/skyhammer/las-talon

5 devastators, 4 Multimelta
5 devastators, 4 Multimelta

Land Raider nid-fucker with 2 flamestorm cannons/twin asscan/frag assault launchers

I deploy first and he finishes first. Stormhawk in the corner, 3 custodians on the line in the center, dread midfield near the side custodians, land raider with everyone else opposing my exocrine and main blob except for the Primaris behind it in ruins.

My force has the trygons and 2 stealer units in tunnels, a flyrant on each flank (one opposing the Stormhawk), tervigon and blob holding left midfield, everything on the right. Swarmlord, guard, and Flyrant right midfield, stealers, OOE, and Malanthrope hidden out of sight behind ruin walls, exocrine nearby in ruins next to Malanthrope.

Contd.

He's based on Persian Achaemenid empire, also he's a biomancer so none of that actually exists

Rate/Correct my Primarch STRENGHT Tiers

Have any of you ever used unreleased official GW stuff at warhammer hobby stores?

I've gotten ahold of pic related. An unreleased farseer model with staff, and I really want to use this.

Any issues at all?

>Game turn 1: the big dud part 1
>T1 imperium
He clearly preferred to go second from his moves, but with so few units to deploy he didn't have a choice. Moved the custodians up, Stormhawk ran towards the closest tyrant, and land raider shuffled a short bit forward keeping its payload to allow the dread to follow the custodians up. Primaris stays in ruins. Fails to cast, goes to shooting.

A wound onto the swarmlord (from a failed shieldwall roll) and a guard wound, 5 wounds onto the flyrant near the flier, and 3 on the other. No morale tests, no first strike, onto my T1

>T1 Tyranids
I don't want to bring in my assault squads while everything is still in the land raider, and the custodians are still too close to the back edge that I can't get the trygons in just yet. One more turn and they'll drop in.

Everything moves up except for the Malanthrope and exocrine old one eye breaks cover and moves around the ruins towards the land raider and swarmlord, and Genestealers move up the ruins hiding until the raider is dead. Flyrants move an inch away from targets they want to attack and go to psychic.

Everyone fails everything but smite from a Flyrant, who does a wound to a shield custodian. Good start.

Shooting is average with 1 wound on a custodian from a flyrant, and 6 wounds from the exocrine onto the land raider. Swarmlord hive commanders OOE, moving him 4 inches from the land raider. Its toast.

Charges happen, both flyrants make it into combat with an additional wound on each from overwatch, swarmlord fails his 12" hail Mary charge to join the flyrant battling custodes, and we move to OOE and the raider. The land raider puts 5 wounds on OOE from overwatching flamestorm cannons, and he rolls a double 1 for charge range. Command point spent rerolls that 1 into another 1.

Charge fails, he's now written off in my mind without doing a single thing all game. 6 wounds on the hawk, a shield custodian dies, and in return he's reduced to 3 wounds left. Ouch.

Did you run Guard of the Crimson King with those lovely Sekhmet terminators?

I'm building a drop pod Luna Wolves army so i can relate to the cheese legion lists can sometimes achieve

>Game turn 2: the big dud part 2
>T2 Imperium
Custodians all move up, towards the gaunt blob and the tervigon, Stormhawk retreats from combat to bring guns to bear on the Malanthrope, land raider unleashes his troops to the field, and the dreadnought sets up a 1" charge into the tyrant.

Librarian casts null zone but swarmlord denies, fails smite, Inquisitor tries to smite but perils hurting herself for 1 wound. Hooray for shadow in the warp being useful again!

Shooting turns ugly. Drop a few gaunts, 2 wounds on the tervigon from spears, old one eye is erased with the dreadnought melta gun and land raider shooting, the exocrine takes 4 wounds from rerolling multimeltas, swarmlord takes 3 wounds and erases a guard from more rerolling multimeltas, and the Stormhawk puts a total of 8 wounds on the Malanthrope. Still in the game, baby!

Assaults are simple, just the dreadnought comes in, triggers frag launchers, and rolls a 2 for d3, loses half its health from the tyrants attacks, and the tyrant dies. Custodians on the left charge the tyrant and lose a shield guy, but kill him in return.

No morale checks needed, dread and custodians can't consolidate. Could be worse, but at least his marines are out in the open. Time to move in.

Wreck Primaris with gay sex and aids??

You understand the Emperor protects right??

Is Sanguinius really that strong? He got krumped by Horus pretty easy didn't he?

>Tfw I'm the only reason xenos has 3 wins at my store.

Everyone is running either imperium or chaos at my store and I've only gotten go play against Chaos once and Imperium twice.
Orks are pretty fucking op now

Mid tier

>T2 Tyranids
Genestealers move out of the ruins an inch away from the multimelta squads, swarmlord moves closer to vulkan followed by his 2 guard, tervigon and blob move to surround the left custodians and plan to tie them up for the game. In come the trygons. One on the far right side 9.001" away from the land raider and stealers pop out 9.001" from the multimeltas. Other trygon does the same in the backfield, but stealers are 9.001" from the big 10-man custodian squad.

Shooting does nothing from the trygons, and I focus 2 rounds of 6 shots into the flier from the exocrine. Hitting and wounding on 4's should be enough to kill it outright. First round roll all 1's and 2's. Second round get 4 wounds in, he rolls 3 6's and a 1 for an armor save, gets to reroll the 1 into another 6. No damage.

Charging time, right trygon charges the land raider and gets flamestormed and asscanned to 1 wound left and fails the charge. Front stealers assault vulkan and the 2 multimelta squads, lose a model to overwatch, but tie up all 3 squads. Right Genestealers charge the tied up multimeltas, but fail their charge as well. Genestealers in the back charge the big custodian blob and fail, but the back trygon manages to hobble his way into the raider with 4 wounds left from overwatch. Guard assaults Vulkan, the dread, and the Inquisitor to provide a

He got krumped by Horus that was high on warpstuff.
Also Sangy spent the whole Siege of Terra dueling traitor champions and daemons.

Yeah but he was super sexy doing it, and if 40k is about anything, it's style

Lion hasn't even been announced yet and the salt is already flowing. Truly we have the greatest primarch.

How are agressors as a midfield unit?

Would they be hard to magnetize?

Lot's of Skorchas on nobs and buggies or?

Leman Russ is also pretty rape tier at least in one on ones going by 30k rules, Robute as well (although he requires a bit more time). Horus is were he should belong both in a one on one scenario and his army buffing capabilities

Pic of his bodyguard.
Pretty sure he fought for like 3days straight before Horus fought him. I'm sure a vampire will speakup and correct me

Is Sanguinius waifu tier?

>4 armed emperor on the staff
He's high because he should have been warmaster but emperor trusted Horus more

>Game Turn 3: Everything was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
>T3 Imperium
Primaris falls back to not get attacked by stealers and gets closer to swarmlord (who is still in combat with the multimeltas), ironclad and Inquisitor move an inch away from him too, Stormhawk flies off to make another run later on, and the custodian blob moves towards the tervigon and gaunt blob.

psychic phase comes, Primaris tries to null zone, rolls double 6. Shadows brings it to 11, but a roll of double 6 is still perils, drops to 3 wounds total and fails to cast again. Inquisitor casts smite and rolls double 1's. 3 on a d3 for perils means she's dead and explodes. Rolling for the dread, 3! Down to 5 wounds, for the swarmlord a 3! Down to 1 wound, for the stealers a 3! 5 models left.

Shooting is weak, just spears into the tervigon to deal a couple wounds.

Assaults come in, ironclad to the swarmlord makes it, frag launchers don't go off. Ironclad is dropped to 3 wounds, swarmy is at 1. No damage to the melta squads, a stealer dies, custodians fail their charge on the tervigon, some gaunts die.

Everything is low on health, so if I just spend some time cleaning up I can win this.

So, seeing as how useless 1d4chan's Admech tactica is, any tips and suggestions for Admech player? It just seems that in this edition, I am having a hard time moving up the field and claiming objectives. It seems either through higher move speed or transport, every other army can get to objectives faster than me. Is there anything I can do?

Please respond.

>Truly we have the greatest primarch.
Feels good

Absolutely.

>T3 Tyranids
Stealers move between the meltas and the tank to get to the primaris and dread, back stealers advance to the big custodian blob, trygon gets an inch away from the raider to not fail again, tervigon waddles around to help her babies, respawns them to full health.

Psychic phase. Tervigon gets catalyst on her babies, and swarmlord needs to get smite off to try and kill the dread. Double 1's again. He perils and kills himself, so blows up again. Rolling for the dread, a 3! It dies, roll for explodes, a 6! Damage to a melta squad a 3! To the melta stealers a 2, Down to 1, and 3 from the bigger group. Swarmlord continues to blow up, rolling a 3 to kill the primaris and a 1 for the stealers leaving them with 1 on the meltas, and 3 more leave from the bigger unit. 3 mortal wounds erases the last shield custodian on the right.

Shooting phase one volley of shots from the exocrine brings down the flier, the other kills the land raider. Does it explode? A 6! It blows up dealing 3 damage to the other melta squad, removing all of the melta, kills their Genestealers, kills the trygon about to charge with 1 wound (who doesn't death throe), removes 3 more stealers nearby, removes a spear custodian and kills the trygon in combat. Does it go into death throes? A 6! It thrashes about and brings the remaining Genestealers from 12 to 3, kills a spear custodian so they are down to 1 guy, and half the board mysteriously exploded in one fell swoop.

I have 3 stealers, a 1 wound Malanthrope and an exocrine on the right half. That's it.

Charges happen, tervigon jumps in to the custodians and kill a shield, 3 stealers assault the lone custodian, can't damage it and run away from massive casualties, and the big blob gets stealers in combat. 12x4 attacks with rending claws deal NO damage. 2+, 3++, T5, 3w apiece. Not one wound got through. They all die to swords and spears.

He is the most pure and beautiful waifu one can have.
Literally too good for this galaxy.

Chaos Codex apparently has 9 psychic powers

ask/tell the manager , be sure to bring proof that it's a gw model

>Magnus
>God Tier

The GW secret police black bag you if you use unreleased figures within their stores.

>Game turn 4: Aftermath
>T4 Imperium
Only custodes were left, opposing a blob of respawning gaunts and an exocrine that's tucked away. Lone custodes and blob walk nearer to the gaunt blob while the custodes in combat falls back a ways. Shooting kills a couple gaunts ant puts the tervigon at 6 wounds left, charges fail.

>T4 Tyranids
I surround the weakened custodes squad and move towards the blob. If I want to win I have to find a way to table him. Exocrine and Malanthrope advance to try and get a shot in next turn. No wounds from fleshborers, assault ties up all units but the exocrine and Malanthrope. Some gaunts die, I drop the smaller custodes squad to just the shield captain, and we go to turn 5

>Game Turn 5: The end of all things
>T5 Imperium
Custodes kill a couple gaunts from pistols, the lone custodian joins the fight, and more gaunts die.

>T5 Tyranids
Tervigon can't kill the shield captain, exocrine cant get line of sight on the custodes, and gaunts can't pile on 30 wounds to remove the golden blob.

>Roll for game end, game over.

>Total score tyranids 9, Imperium 11.

Had everything not blown up and failed their charges I might have faired better, but damn are custodians difficult to kill.

>implying

Thinking of doing an Iron warriors\silver skulls force that can play both Chaos and imperial. Either 30 or 40K

Was thing 40 x Marines in mark 3. 10 terms from the burning box set. Two dreads from calith. Kit them out for long range.

Would this be a good starter army? Also HQ suggestions?

You know, it's things like that which make people want to kill you. Then again, people threaten you when you delete multiple units per turn with combi drop spam sooo....

>Medium tier is the 4th of 5 tiers

My autism

Thank you for the battle report user, I always enjoy them

>>Top Tier
>no Dorn

Otherwise, decent.

It's strength ranking
He belongs in low tier

Who are the Americans of 40k?

Oh, I see.
Then Angron needs to be in the tops man.
wtf?

Chaosfags

not sure if this has been posted yet

imgur.com/a/llYFG

It's not salt. We all just think he is a giant faggot.

He solo'd one of the top 3 Bloodthirsters 2/3 times.
He's stronk

Yep whitedwarf says datacards have 10 psychic powers but they do show smite as one of those

>imgur.com/a/llYFG
That blast plate over the face is pretty sexy

Do We have a source on the release date for Intecessors, Inceptors and Hellblasters?

>salt intensifies
It's ok user, Tyrone will let you suck his big black dick one day.

Ultramarines.

wait are you guys memeing? do gw not let you use non-official models at their stores anymore?

your opinion is bad and you should feel bad

August 12th, 17th, and 19th, check this:
imgur.com/a/llYFG

>>talks about sucking bbc.

This is why everyone thinks DA players are fags.

Playing a Small game against my Deathguard friend later today. Never brought acolytes before or after the nerf yet. Think they will do anything good?

Bolter marines are meh in 40k, but in 30k they can be fun
Silver skulls use lots of blacks and few hazard stripes
Also mk4 works better for IW if they're not vets, and then you get the dreads more easily, and cataphracti are better than Tartarus in both millenniums

>implying
this campaign has shown me that our american friends are the least chaosy of them all
the inquisition

Shhh shhh user, it's ok, it's the [current year]. Being gay isn't a bad nono anymore. You can come out now.

Ultramarines they suck their cock too much

I like Gravis Armor now because of the face plate
I need it on other Gravis models
the bolters look worse on the Inceptor though

He looks like a Dynasty Warriors character.

that's not what i said

Actually I didn't. It's not even magnetized either; it's just hanging from the shoulder.

REEE
GW GOT RID OF THE TRANSPORTS KIT why did we get shitty gargoyles in the get collecting and not a tervigon and gaunt, you don't need more than 3 tyrants, and 6 warriors at most