What would the difference be between Atlantic and pacific mermaids be?

What would the difference be between Atlantic and pacific mermaids be?

radiation level

Basically the two seas have two different species of mermaid that can interbreed to create infertile offspring

Mermen vs Tritons

Or possibly deep ones.

Why would they be different species instead of the same species that migrated thousands of years ago and look a little different to each other because of it?

Well three species

Deep ones are their own thang

The three are the Atlantic and pacific as well as the R'lyeh mermaids

Depends if their coastal or deepwater

Yes

In fact thinking about it, they really shouldn't look or act different to each other. A large part of why people look different and have wildly different cultures is because they were separated by difficult or impossible to cross geography. Since the entire ocean is essentially the same, different proto merfolk tribes would be able to cross paths and interact alot easier

There are places that can't be crossed tho.

Dragons have territories, and deep ones and r'lyeh mermaids exist.

The main reason for the difference is that Atlantis existed, so the Atlantic mermaids are a bit more adapted to land

Fish on top, fish on bottom.

Pacific ones are irresponsible degenerate sluts that vote democrat.

one does anal

UNDERRATED

I was gonna wright a big post about possible differences but I now realize this is a joke thread.

I'll just say atlantic Ocean have smaller fins

I'm being 100% serious

I don't know what everyone else is doing

Fuck you, Pondald Trump is shitting up this ocean and is just an Arctic Mermaid puppet. Hillary Finton wouldn't have been perfect but at least she wouldn't have repealed Oclamacare

Atlantic are traditional mermaids, like the ones from H C Andersen's stories.

The Pacific mermaids are probably Polynesian inspired.

The Atlantic is a colder ocean than the Pacific, isn't it? Would that mean Atlantic mermaids are generally fatter?

Imagine, a thicc beluga whale mermaid

Even so the ocean can be stormy, there are large areas of open space without rest or food, temperature can complicate things, and sometimes it's just easier to stay where the climate good, so different groups would probably still form.

I always thought Veeky Forums becomes great when you post big about small jokes. Please, do us all a favour!

Some say Sand'ers should have won, but soshellism doesn't work. Fish on the beach is a fish out of water.

This man speaks the truth. Write words.

Aren't the waters where the Atlantic and Pacific meet really rough? It's probably not easy for them to travel between each other. Plus it's really far without canals. It's far with them. It'd be like you walking across the US. Sure, it's not really that difficult nowadays, but it's still a really fucking long trip that you wouldn't make without a really good reason.

That is exactly the picture I was thinking of when I posted.

niiiiiice

What's the difference between west side and east side nigga?
I actually really like this idea the more that I think about it.

So they look like 2pac and Biggie?

Atlantic mermaids are more cultured, Pacific mermaids are hunted as food.