GMs!

GMs!
Describe your current campaign in three sentences or less.

Everyone else, try and guess what system they're using
(pic not related?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fa2irrYK09w,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A Japanese miko, a cowboy with Jojo powers, a Lovecraftian Deep One, and a Hermetic Magus join forces to fight off Mexican cartel vampires, wuxia street gangs, men in black, and the Knights of the Round Table in southern Cali.

So it's a game of VtM chronicle in SoCal, where half your players threw a fit until you finally agreed to let them play non-vampires.

Four fucking bastards shit on a sad man's dreams and plans while he sits in an empty house.

Fucking players are monsters.

Fantasy.
Pirates.
Elf bloodslave, what do?

A catgirl, a bunny girl, a fox girl, and a werewolf are dropped into a re flavored banana republic under an iron dictatorship.
In a world with monsters and magic, using gear they bought out of pocket and told "Go kill the queen".

Either VtM or Cthulhutech
7th Sea or plain old D&D
FATE?

A Group of arcane and mundane investigators and an Orkish Pirate with firepower equivalent to that of a small nations army are unknowingly helping further political interests that would put all of them in Jail.

We finally got the balls to start recording our sessions.
Turns out the system we're using is boring as shit.
Fuck.

Four guys come together to work for an underfunded government agency established to police the supernatural.

Post-apocalyptic game, characters need to get medicine for their village as winter approaches, head for the city. Fight bandits led by girl with weird mind powers, capture her, turns out another cult wants her so they fight that cult then head home. More storylines are yet to unravel.

banned cybernetic genitals

Not VtM. Mage the Ascension.

5e obviously.

>i can do it in one word
>dead

A retard, an autist, a kleptomaniac, and a psychopath all go on an adventure to stop a friendly murderer.

A down on his luck professor going through a rough divorce, an ex-special forces sniper with nothing to lose, a fast talking goblin liar, a cannibalistic lizardman shaman, and a paranoid alchemist who looks like Danny DeVito all band together to form a semi-competent smuggling operation through their collective skills, bad choices, and shear luck.

My group has been doing the same, though we're putting our stuff on Twitch. If you're running Pathfinder I totally understand the pain. Combat runs for so long in our Pathfinder sessions it eats up well over half the recordings, and if you're watching it's really dry compared to normal roleplay stuff.

WoD with Slashers or Unknown Armies.

Literally JoJo.

Sounds like you're playing nothing because you are running a game for a group of fakes

*flakes

City gets attacked by monsters that turn people into more monsters. Player become refugees, then brigand mercenaries, schemers, and power mongers.

A werewolf, vampire, or zombe game? WoD.

Both wrong.
5e with some Elder Scrolls homebrew

A bunch of klepto autists keep walking into keeps and caves, taking everything in sight and killing everyone that tries to stop them.

Adventures in a high-fantasy Dustbowl: Lots of poverty and sand, with some cowboy tropes. The twist is aliens.

An evil librarian, a stoner, the stoner's harem, and a goat person are trying to stop a demigod and her dark skinned friends from destroying the world in an attempt to remake an old one. The party has already been betrayed by one of their own who chose to join the demigod. The demigod's faction has also recruited a scientist who is creating all sorts of technological wonders for them.

Pre industrial desert planet that is tidal locked to a red dwarf. Entire landscape is sand dunes with the occasional mountain. People get from place to place using sailing sand vessels.

Everything is dead and it's all your fault.

Severus Snape, a jew bird, Steve Irwin, and the most optimized gay healbot halforc ever set out to beat (literal) cancer and save kobolds. They drag along an incompetent and effeminate vampire hunting prince from the shadow plane through every non-combat encounter as he continues to roll 1s. Deftly avoiding the magical realm despite half the NPC cast being monster girls.

A working class man who runs his own Top Gear show, a woman who hears colours and hosts a neurotic AI in her head, a cute robotic dinosaur with more firepower than an A-10 and an alien lesbian join space hippies and skateboarding Swedish pirates to defeat a living sack of flour and some Mormons. Along the way they make friends with the creations of Lewis Caroll, some invertebrate hive minds, and ancient Greek bond villains. The shadow of ultra-capitalist Morgan Freeman hangs over us all.

A tribal child who drank the soul of an amnesiac shapeshifter, a farmer who fused with the phylactery of a robotic lich-god, a nature-obsessed kung-fu wuxia witch who throws trees, and a 7ft tall half-fairy, after having dealt with all manner of fey-shenanigans, have banded together to defend both they fey and mortal realms from a group of "True Dragons" who have begun to wake up. Each one they kill makes the others stronger, because highlander rules. Until recently, they were being manipulated by the immortal estranged wife of the world's eternal guardian, who's trying to destroy the world so she can see her husband again.

Six Communist Conans combat Chaos.

Something under the 40kRP umbrella I'm guessing.

Pre-3e-D&D

A re-work of of Deadlands with demonic horror refluffed into alien horror.

>been betrayed by one of their own who chose to join the demigod. The demigod's fact
Scion: Hero/Demigod/God?

>The shadow of ultra-capitalist Morgan Freeman hangs over us all.
You gave it away: Alpha-Centauri-GURPS

Spot on for Alpha Centauri, but we're not using GURPS.

Their country lost the war, and now they're mercenaries in neutral territory. Except it's not as neutral as it seems...

Five adventures piss off the fifth because the GM is a pussy and vampires suck

Jerry Sanders former mayor of San Diego, a catgirl, a black priest and a short guy all enter an isolated island sent by death to repo-man some ambigious debts and proceed to pillage every village they come across. A blue psychic joins the group in the middle of their conquest moments before the consequences catch up to them, which 'Blue' singlehandedly bails them out of. Blue usurps the power dynamic, and becomes leader of what is now a 20 man raiding party and turns it into a respectable mercenary company. Jerry Bernstein, former mayor of San Francisco, takes great trouble with this and wishes to return to his pillaging ways and begins to attack a shopkeeper who has never heard of the holocaust, Blue bails him out, he attacks Blue, Blue kills him, Jerry is ressurected by ancient fiery furnace magic on the spot, he kills his own men by mistake and Blue kills him again.

I don't know whats going on.

It's up to a command crew of a very dysfunctional pirate fleet to cancel the apocalypse, save two worlds and keep the power of Space Travel out of unworthy and unprepared hands.

It's space fantasy with different planets and shizz. There's an essentially immortal wizard trying to fandangle the planets into a loose alliance to fight Cthulu. The players are fucking around a continent sized city made by the Greek Titans looking for stolen silver

A former bartender who picked up a gun after his bar and his family were burned to the ground, a wandering priestess, the duke of a kingdom, his wife the princess (an NPC), a half-genie from the Brass City, some dude in the woods, his enormous fucking cat, and an archer all take on the fire nation. They fuck up the Emperor of the Fire Nation who has been manipulated by an Elder God so far, and when they return to their nation now their Emperor is being manipulated by the same Elder God in a grab for power. They are then kicked out of their Nation, stripped of their titles, and go back to the town the first PC's family and bar were destroyed, taking their keep, the Duke's estate, as well as every NPC they care about with them.

I'm guessing Delta Green is too obvious

Like , it's a party of Conani(?)
All amble about in arcane armor after assaulting ancient Atlantis and amassing alchemical artifacts.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fa2irrYK09w, but in older-style armor (more big plates, chainmail instead of overlapping segments at the joints)

Wrong heroes magically summoned from all corners of the world to fight ancient evil at the wrong time. Summoned yahoos proceed to fight and kill anyone they feel is causing too much trouble for locals until sent them off to hunt vampires and imaginary cultists so they will just leave.
Pic related is my system hint.

Mind control parasites show up for the first time in years, jam radios, are generally rude. Eat worms.

That or WHF2e. Sounds more medieval to me.

Australian Hitler, a kitsune with car powers, and an autistic halfling crash-land on a jungle planet and try to rob an abandoned bank before they go on to murder mutants because a dragon man in a temple told them to.

M&M?

Pf?

RPG group turn into supernatural creatures. DM is secretly a demon. Them against God.

United States gets a shitton of nuclear reactors, fueling a new age of technological advancements.

Terrorists seeking to repeal the Laws of Robotics blow them up, turning the US (and only the US) into a nuclear wasteland.

Party capitalizes on the eagerness of other nations to obtain America's tech, by gearing up and diving into the most hazardous areas of the wastes to scavenge all the valuable artifacts they can.

D:tD actually.
Source: am the halfling.

Iron Kingdoms I hope.

In Soviet Cimmeria, hills climb YOU!

Its just a Persona game.
Has better waifus s links.

Inquisitors Inquisiting inquisitively
Also
Incompetents incompeting incompetently.

Dimly lit heterodoxy.

Ancient monstrosity's mind warping prison world is falling apart due to the misguided actions of the players, who don't realise that they're agents of an evil god trying to free the monster.

Three and a half elves.

There's odd things happening in New Medea.
The small group of detective hobbyists led by the only actual detective left just found themselves in New Medea 40 years prior after a brief saunter up stairs to nowhere.
They've killed(?) some sort of misshapen ghost and now the police chief that time has some questions for the four, and she won't take "i don't know" for an answer.

Bumfuck nowhere villagers tumble down a hole and find a destroyed city. No way out but to go into the past to stop the calamity. No one knows what to do and they are all in over their heads as the gods laugh at them from below.

a musically inclined elf druid, a copperfield-expy face with a shitton of luck, a vory associated ork sammy and a young decker do bullshit
so do I

Bunch of idiots find Harrow Deck of Many Things. Anyone they meet they offer them to draw from the deck. Chaos ensues.

Players discover the reason London's transport system is so complicated is because it's actually an elaborate lock designed to hold fae in their own dimension so they can't interfere in ours. Along the way, they fight french ultranationals who love napoleon and hide in waterloo station, befriend bee keeping druids in kew gardens, and ally with a baking company that fights ghosts as a side job.

Shemale Deathstrike apocalypse.

Native american vetenarian, Norwegian fisher, an ex-army medic and New York rich kid almost survive a train crash and are pulled into world of supernatural conspiracies get sent to small island community that was overrun by monsters that came from the sea. They try to come to terms with their apparent immortality and ability to cast magic while the rules of the world seem to change all the time. Unknown entity offers untold power to each of them individually, one accepts it.

With all due respect mate, what the unholy fuck are you doing with that image?

Whats wrong with it?

Three magical girls and a gay badger man learn magical kung fu from a prankster of a gigantic Eastern dragon and a Mister Miyagi-esque T-shirt salesman, hoping to kill an ancient Oni-possessed man-that-is-actually-a-gun. Along the way, they will use the lessons their teacher has gifted them with and unlock their magical powers, hoping to return one year hence to tell teacher what they've learned out in the world. A Human farm girl with a gun, a Drowish archer girl, and a young Kobold ninja girl with a demon construct living inside of her, fighting alongside their Bard-Barian Badger buddy, must fly an airship manned by a seven-man-Dragonborn crew to undiscovered country, in search of the ancient song that is the True Name of Adlai Bradley the God-Killing Gun.

I know, those three sentences dragged on, but I just couldn't resist. I am having the time of my life running this thing, a legacy-characters game in my setting which is on its 20th year.

Eclipse phase?

GURPS
ALSO GURPS
My mother, in her sleep last night, because I didn't respond to memes. I did it on purpose.

BESM
Sounds like the Pathfinder Official Setting to me.
Your game sounds like a blast to play in. I'm going to guess 2ND Edition D&D. Or BESM, which would be killer for that.

The guild needs people to go investigate a missing group of greenhorns. Senile and retired adventurers are the only people who they can ask, everyone else is busy or dead. There might be a dragon.

Bronze/iron age, actually. We're running a Glorantha game.

The new 5th Edition Castle Ravenloft. If I'm right, how is it?

FATAL

Please be Spelljammers. I just want more people to like it.

A genius millionaire kobold engineer with no game, a blind monk who uncontrollably shoots lasers from his eyes, a dragon-man demon hunter with an eclectic magitech arsenal, a harem anime protagonist summoner, and a water elemental who just wants to go home get embroiled in politics and organized crime in a high magic, monster filled world. They go on extraplanar adventures for kicks and try to act like a legitimate research outfit in the process.

Everyone is John. The Waifu Wars would be terrific, as one man's body tears itself apart over the attention of several different unobtainable women he can't stop taking pictures of Memento-style.

Curse of the Crimson Throne, Pathfinder setting. I'm playing that right now, actually, and it rules. Unless Harrow is a generic thing or a port-over.

Call of Cthulhu is my guess, and I'll be surprised if I'm wrong.

Spelljammers!

AD&D

Weird shit happens past midnight, like irrationally mad truckers, gimp suits sleeping in the men's room, and Elvis walking in and ordering a Big Gulp with three chilidogs. But don't mind the psychopaths screaming for ice cream by the gas pumps, you have more pressing concerns like mopping the floor and clearing the trash bins. Take whatever means necessary to complete the mundane tasks at hand while surviving your 8 hours, but whatever you do, do NOT go into the manager's office!

A murdernoble with an overtuned build with an alignment of Sociopathic Good, a seer with EDGE POWERS turned good from neutral from evil, and a bard/fallen noble/Iaido sword-cane fighter/accountant/something else probably form a paranoid SWAT team to start a rebellion to get local tyrant off their lawn reeee. Also accidentally start a catering service and become knock-off Power Rangers.

Someone who thought it was a good idea to quad-wield guns teams up with two generic muscle types, a very angry slav, and a nerd team up to do crimes and fight cyber-cowboys.

The module looks like a incredible story with exceptional potential for an experience that is as various as it is deep.
Our campaign has played out like a long Skyrim fetch quest, with weak villains, zero immersion, and seven goofy accents on repeat...its a /lot/ like Skyrim.

A Space Cop, a Robo Pope and a Gunslinger get conscripted to fight in a shadow war.

The world has suffered several near-apocalyptic events, currently civilisation is picking itself back up with fledging city states and warlords wanting to be the kings of legend.
Players try to serve a oriental would-be-empire, but ends up causing many disasters.

A high school drama situation where the PCs are a Tumblrite witch, a living mannequin, a satanist, and the most popular girl in school.

>using the pathfinder official setting
Dear god no. But it is using slightly tweaked pathfinder rules

CP2020 core book had an implant named mr. studd, my guess would be it. Or eclipse phase, but if you ban something tame as cybernetic genitals, eclipse phase probably wouldn't be your game of choice in the first place.

Okay I cheated. It is a homebrew based on The Secret World. Pretty close though.

Blades in the Dark in a homebrew setting, but now that I think about it the whole party could probably work in IK with zero modification.

GURPS campaign inspired by The Secret World.

Terraforming project went to hell when the magitech AIs went rogue and started gengineering and indoctrinating the various fantasy races to be their servants. Can the PCs stop the janitorial AI, pretending to be a god of war, from malfunctioning and using an army of goblinoids to mop up the entire planet? Let's watch them be absolute fucking dicks to everyone and see them cause more unnecessary military conflict!

Savage Worlds for the first one you replied to.

The party has committed genocide at least once, and are otherwise hunting down the party leader's cousin whom murdered the party leader's family in a coup, before removing the cousin from power who then escaped. In the meantime they're also setting up colonies and engineering their own coup in a rival (enemy, really) family.

Two dwarves, an elf, a Beastman and a wizard have teamed up to face off against THE DARKNESS.
IT repeatedly has corrupted every power structure in the world and doesn't intent to stop.
They seek magical devices famous in each kingdom to sacrifice upon the Ansible of Spirits, to heal the bridge between worlds and seal away the anti-god.

Ops and Tactics?

Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia but Shadowrun.

It's not that weird feminist RP where every PC is a cultist of a weird feminist pagan goddess was it?