Duel wielding plasma cannons

>Duel wielding plasma cannons

sheeeiiittt...

God, that is just the worst fucking pose.

Like, I get that it's an in-motion pose they're going for, but it just looks...bad.

Hopefully since they're multipart we can actually pose them correctly.

The super posability of the Redemptor Dreadnought gives me hope for the rest of the range.

the rest of the range with monopose torso/legs?

They look like plushies. I want a plushie marine now.

That's so fucking dumb. I love it.

Someone needs to paint them up like IRL astronauts.

I think it's kinda cool. It looks like they're bracing to crash-land into the middle of a horde of xenos.

At least the dreadknight isn't the goofiest model in the game anymore.

YOU CALLED?

6 years and still no model can top that things stupidity

TO INSULT A GREY KNIGHT IS HERESY
*in tears* and mean

Looks better than the originals in Dark Imperium . I can forgive someone for liking these at least

Logan Grimnar on Stormrider

Made a nice base for a renegade Deredeo, though, when I got one for pennies. Add some Defiler armour plates, a mutated torso of a Marine strapped to the front, a havoc launcher on top, a pair of heavy psycannons with long beefy barrels, and it was a nice perversion of man and machine to dakka down enemy flyers.

At least that can be saved by Logan's god tier figurine that's removable from the sleigh. You can't salvage a dreadknight.

So, pics then?

Loving the new helmets on these guys. Looks pretty retro.

What's wrong with "casually reclining on a flying invisible chez lounge, shooting guns"?

>and they shall know no fear

2002 called, it wants its gimmick back

>You can't salvage a dreadknight.

>weeee

It's almost as though they're going for some sort of theme....

You'd figure someone would have done them by now. I'd buy a Khorne Berzerker plush in a heartbeat.

You can, it just takes a fuckload of greenstuff.

>Plushy Nurglings that make farting noises when squeezed
>Plushy Squigs that smell like grilled meat
>Plushy Daemonette onaholes

I would by a Word Bearers Chaos Termie plushie in a goddamn heartbeat.

>Look at his little bolter!
>And his little tusks!
>*squealing*

Gotta match the age of their new target audience.

DELETE THIS

FOOTBALL!!!!!!

>new target audience
>new

Daemonette plush would be an onahole on one end and a dildo on the other with an attached bong

Someone needs to give them tennis rackets.

Prepmarines.

The dildo will be the bong, so you have to make use of it.

Why didn't they make any of the poses be mid-flight with arms back like Naruto shit

Are they copying Tau Crisis tactics?

Damn, if only they actually did something like that lol

Orbital drop into hotzone has always been a Space Marine Tactic. The Codex Astartes calls it Stehl Reign. After the great general Brovva Stehl.

But in all seriousness, this is just an extension of standard marine tactics but without the need for drop-pods to perform HALO insertion

Where can I find pictures of all these new models? Spoonfeed me. Veeky Forums is only posting the memeworthy ones to laugh at.

OP's pic is from the new codex that people showed on YouTube. They have some pages that show all the new models and those are the new Inceptor options.

Damn now I want a lamenters pushie that when you hug has pins and needles that poke you.

Because Dark Eldar got in on that

Can't wait for GW to pull the rug from under us and bring back overheating to all plasma shots.

Just as soon as we've bought and modeled everything with it.

Orks always wear it better.

I might be playing the wrong faction.
I need me some boyz

>tfw I wouldn't even care if they did as an IG player
>smugcommissar.jpg

>those closed helmets
I prefer them rather than the smiley one

I actually like the left and right ones' poses because they're flying to the sides, middle guy though looks like he's doing a 'caught in an explosion' movie pose though

Not exactly wrong, the Dark Imperium book describes them dropping into a planet from high orbit and decelerating with their jets.

I dub these "Recliner marines"
Someone who is good with photoshop should shoop them into a chair.

I actually love those helmets. everything about the primaris is... eeeeeehhhh.

My biggest wish is that the guns are more integrated in.

which is weird, because I hate how the Aggressor fists looks due to being awkward to actually punch with.

Superior design

It's basically just a penitent engine with a budget. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

>manlet skipping leg day

Say again?

Monopose models has almost always been the case for the starter boxes. Proper, multi-part kits should be released later down the line.

>talking shit about Bionicle

Gee, brother Decimus, how come your chapter master lets you shoot two plasma cannons?

Because Penitent Engine is a symbol of Imperial faith's insanity. Strapping a repentent in front of a warmachine is an act based not on logistics, but of pure zeal. Grey Knights are supposed to be experts, not just some group of nutjobs who think suffering automatically will grant some salvation.

Kitbashed to hide the guy in armor and they really look amazing.

It's the 80's again!

Slavagin' an' lootin' is diffrint, ya git.

Keyword is
>should

That looks like a Bloodletter toddler who has been strapped to his feeding chair