Character Art Thread

Ladies and gents, the other thread is shit so I'm making this one

No inserting your fetishes into Veeky Forums edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

orig13.deviantart.net/46cc/f/2017/157/d/e/the_seven_houses_of_the_kazhad_by_artigas-dbbtbyu.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are these lads from?

The mountains.

Thank you, OP.

Picture is too big to upload.

>orig13.deviantart.net/46cc/f/2017/157/d/e/the_seven_houses_of_the_kazhad_by_artigas-dbbtbyu.jpg

Thanks. Always looking for more good dwarf art!

holy shit a good pic that I can use as a proxy for my Wyvaran spellcaster.

You...
Stupid disciple.

Anyone got witches with a raven motif?

Looking for art of dwarfs who look as if they're criminals, thugs, or very preferably crime lords. Longer beards preferred. I provide two-for-the-price-of-one slayers as an offering to the art gods.

Stop shoving your dragon fetish into Veeky Forums and go back to /trash/.

Fuck off Tuv.

I'm cooking up a post-apoc setting for a CYOA I'm making

The idea is that instead of a single event apocalypse (nuclear war, meteor crashing on earth, etc.) the "apocalypse" happened over a long span of time because of pollution, global warming, vast conventional warfare, etc., so we end up with a desolate, depopulated world that's mostly covered in polluted/dead areas with a few isolated human settlements left

Think of the Death Stranding trailers if you want a visual / audio feel of what I'm aiming for

If you want I can post a few of the characters for the CYOA I have in mind, I'd be glad if you could give me some ideas for other characters as well

>pic related, a member of a Group of soldiers from the old world who became biologically immortal thanks to cybernetics and occult rituals and now operate as a mixture between mercenaries and Death-cult templar knights

Looks like world's biggest dildo is stuck in his rectum.

I need an ash coloured humanoid, with lava for blood is starting to seep out of splits on the skin of his forearms.

Anyone have anything similar to this?

"witch"

Best post.

similar to the raven motif going on, anyone got some kenku?

Western kenku

Could someone please post realistic looking alien woman, not anime? Need it for something. Preferably not completely alien looking but still noticeably not homo sapien, thanks.

can't post right now but look up Ash Spawn from skyrim

I need goat people, with varying amounts of goat.

bonus points if they look pretty tribal, or savage.

user, there's a whole comic book for you. Albeit, the goat don't show up until later.