twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'm good friends with Roger Ver
SELL SELL SELL SELL

bump

Bump

Everybody in this video is a fag

Including Mcafee

His only reason for supporting Bcash is that he sucks Jihans dick

do you spastics actually believe that a coked-up has-been has any real influence on the crypto world outside of getting Pajeets quick pump returns?

>Mccafee
I don't trust nigger living cucks who raise their wife's son

Centralized trash will never replace Bitcoin. Decentralization is the entire point.

56$ of bcash nodes are in Hangzhou China and a small group of people can sign NY-style agreements on behalf of the entire bcash community.

You also have no devs.

Enjoy your bags.

John Mcafee is fucking crazy, one day he shills btc, saying it will hit millions, and then he supports bch?? Tomorrow he will probably shill niggercoin or some other shit.

>niggercoin
Sounds about right

He actually saidf he means bch on twitter and earned a corecuck shitstorm for it so he deleted. Even says something about that in ops video

Macafee has 49 children? lmao

There you go, you know another bag he is holding. At some point he will pnd it.
Buy now, get your ridick sell option locked in early then just wait till he Marshall's the greater fools.
He might do this tomorrow now he's talked about it.

47 are black

lol, someone should convince him to shill niggercoin to see what's his reaction.

Or just tweet him about it.

be the change you want to see in the world, my young friend

>Two months ago says that BTC will reach 100k or he will, and I quote, "Eat his own dick"
>Two weeks ago says he still predicts that BTC will be 20k by EOY
>Literally the same week says BCH will overtake BTC

Dude literally is a scam artist that is only in it to pump and dump his own coins. Anyone that listens to him is an absolute retard.

john mcafee is a white nigger and anything with the name bitcoin in it will be obscure trash by 2019

bcash could "destroy" Bitcoin, by destroying the entire cyrpto industry down itself included.

Lol the state of gun to head corecucks

>Yeah because 8mb blocks leads to centralization
Do you believe everything kikestream tells you?

>Centralized
What is centralized about BCH? It's far more decentralized than BTC, but I'd be curious as to what your propaganda stuffed brain can poop out.

>no devs
The dev community is more decentralized and free market based than BTC. There are 8 separate primary teams.

>I don't trust nigger living cucks who raise their wife's son
Chink + Ver + McAfee kekkekekekek

Trust in Ver & Co. and you will end like this: streamable.com/qnjon

yea, he's working on the right side, I think he's getting noobs to invest in alts right now before he tells them to go in BCH

short term I'm completely staying out of Bitcoin Cash because it always seems to get a huge pump out of the blue but then slowly bleed until the next huge random pump (done probably by roger and co.). No natural growth.

But long term I have yet to see a strong argument against Bitcoin cash. It just seems to be people butthurt that Jihan has as much money as he has. They don't argue the technology itself.

it sacrifices security and decentralization for short term, nominal fee reduction, confuses people, has an intentially deceptive name.

compared to Bitcoin, with bch there would be much more centrolized mining. and much less people running full nodes to keep minors in check, because it would be impossible to run a full node on a normal computer.

with bch you pretty much have to blindly trust a few major miners if you can't dedicate a server to run your wallet. and you only get slightly more scale, but still far short of what other payment systems will provide.

Lightning Network is 100% less decentralized and secure then bitcoin cash faggot

what does that have to do with bch being more centralized than Bitcoin? and for a meaningless fee reduction, because it's still doesn't scale anywhere near existing centralized systems?

bcash is pointless

Wrong again faggot. There is no purpose to everyone running a node it does not make the network more secure.

1 gb blocks have already been successfully tested for bitcoin cash. It will be superior to the visa network

Two new users to Lightning will not be able to actually pay each other

without using a centralized hubs because no one will lock up funds into the opposing side of their channels; No funded channels = can't pay eachother.

Hence... Hubs.

Using hubs will come with monthly fee; They aren't going to lock up their capital on your behalf for no cost.

The entire system is vulnerable to a mass-default attack. Hubs are especially vulnerable.

1gb.. lmao we not 20tb?

I guess you don't understand what lightning network is, because what you said makes no technical sense

>The entire system is vulnerable to a mass-default attack

What the fuck does BCH even stand for, I know it's Bitcoin cash but the acronym is BCC..

Moralist pls go

You aren't going to make it.

Anyone else likes McAfee?

>Wants to make the normal guy rich, does charity PnD's
>Treats his wife's son like his own son, doesn't give a fuck if it's a nigger
>Killed someone that tried to fuck with him
>Charismatic as all hell

I would love to be that guys friend, he seems like a genuinely good guy.