Veeky Forums has a new favorite game

Veeky Forums has a new favorite game

this nigga doesn't know about warhammer wednesdays...

D&D is still the most discussed game on Veeky Forums.
And 40k went under MTG ages ago, and hasn't risen above it.

Most people don't, because they're nowhere near as important as 40kids pretend they were. It's actually bizarre that you guys keep trying to pretend they were a board-wide flood that everyone couldn't help but pay attention to, rather than a few threads most people ignored.

Is it GURPS, I hope it's GURPS

I'm still shocked 40k is a thing this many years later.

This is one of the weakest attempts to meme I have ever seen.

I have failed you

Bro...
Warhammer Wednesdays flooded /b/ so much back in the day that the entire board was nothing but 40k for 2 or 3 pages. It's why Veeky Forums was made, we were a containment board for 40k.

Can we make it Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay?

This picture would be much more accurate if you swapped MtG and 40k.

And posted it about 2 or 3 years ago.

Nah, Veeky Forums is basically the dipshit harem protagonist. If it were just MTG and 40k, I'd say we're Archie, but no, we've also got D&D thrown into the mix, and every other game/side character on the board.

Hell, edition/system wars are basically the "Your Waifu is Shit" argument over and over again. I'm surprised that we haven't dedicated a generation of Towergirls or a Drawfag hasn't drawn Anthros of every game we with a presence on here.

I would "the girl next door" /5eg/

This is one HELL of an exaggeration, to the point of being a bold faced lie.

Warhammer wednesdays barely managed to keep two thread floating, rather than 2-3 pages. And, WW had almost no influence on getting Veeky Forums made, despite this myth being oft-repeated by 40k fans without a single scrap of proof or evidence.

But, I'm sure you have a quote from moot or something to that extent? Showing how he decided to make /40k/ or /war games/ just for 40k, right? No? Nothing like that? Just some empty words, and not realizing that this is /traditional games/?

It's cool to just admit you don't remember it bro, it was like fucking 12 years ago.

>new favorite game
Veeky Forums was literally started to contain warhammer threads in one board

WHERE ARE THE PROOFS?
H
E
R
E

A
R
E

T
H
E

P
R
O
O
F
S
?

>mtg
>more popular than warhammer 40k on Veeky Forums
nigga what?

GURPS? GURPS

MYTHRAS DOES IT BETTER.

>Bro...
>Warhammer Wednesdays flooded /b/ so much back in the day that the entire board was nothing but 40k for 2 or 3 pages. It's why Veeky Forums was made, we were a containment board for 40k.

This explains why 40k threads are banned on /b/... Oh, wait.

I return your words to you.

Fuck off redshirt.

Now kiss.

Is anything banned on /b/ that is banned Veeky Forums-wide?

MLP was back when the bronies were so bad as to actually make /mlp/ a necessity. It was banned even in /b/.

And it's of course still banned on /b/ now that /mlp/ has completely taken care of that problem?

Oh...it isn't. Just like 40k.