How rich will I be this time next year?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/ARKBTC/6EQtLGax-Ark-VS-Bitcoin-Rising/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not very rich desu

about however much you spent on 2,275 ark, but that much poorer

not very unless you change that shit to ICX right now

Liberals Wants This Leaked "Video" Destroyed

All the cool kids are all in ARK and voted for Biz_Classic. You can't go wrong.

on a 15 min scale, you should make a few bucks today,
i only have 160, lol

SOLD EVERY LAST ARK FOR ICX AND LINK

should have waited another couple of hours,
see 5 min scale, support line at 0.005, bull wedge with resistance at 0.00054
could jump back in real quick if you want

smillar pattern but not as strong is showing on substratum 15 min chart right now

200k (conservative)
600K (enthusiastic)
1 Million (deluded)

Ark just announced a nice little partnership that should help with marketing

I would be happy with anything between Conservative and Enthusiastic desu famalam

Juicy rich.

tradingview.com/chart/ARKBTC/6EQtLGax-Ark-VS-Bitcoin-Rising/

Read this. I'm setting stop limit orders for ark for when it crosses the 38 line.

I'm just glad I finally caught a nice alt move. been stupidly chasing the massive pumps for a bit but I'm getting sick of seeing numerous 40x runs with a one week time frame and not being in any of them. bought a few two days ago and just doubled down based on pattern and partnership
i've been bouncing between 30k and 38k for the past two weeks while alts have been absolutely killing it. if I had even 2 good calls I would have been well over 100k by now, sucks to be stagnating so much

you have like 5 ark per week right?

at 100 dollars (which is a bit over x10), that's 2k per month doing jack shit.

Beautiful.

Just ride the ARK boi

Yeah around 5 a week, so that'd be a nice income. But we're a ways away from that

this is the only reason i will hold my 3k ark
im not gonna end up like those suckers that sold btc at 5$
if i want to buy other shitcoins i just buy them with fiat

nem, the last of the top 9, has 9 million mcap.

No fucking way Ark won't get there in 1 year. I would actually say Ark will get to a top 15, which will be, next year, probably 20 billion at least.

nem 9 billion (not million)

I have some Ark but want to buy more. Just waiting for another dip and I'm buying. This shit is crazy.

I'm with you on that one, I don't want to hate myself for selling too damn early. I've had at least 5 different coins that I'd be millionaries with by now if I didn't sell.

Lad, that would make me jizz my pants

prepare for launch

I have 0.22 btc waiting for ARK to dip a bit.

>waiting for a dip
>been dipped for months

cucks

Why buy ARK now that ICON is going to be launched? Aren't they doing the same thing?

ark is too slow for me. I guess its fine for steady gains for the time being but theres too much money to be made and at a much faster rate.

I legit have an IOTA bag I bought at sub $1 and I had an opportunity to convert it to Ark when it blew up to $5.30 and ARK was $3.50...I regret not making that move every day

Ark is going to make us all very wealthy. All in is a viable crypto strategy, especially with Dpos

100k satoshi?? This is deluded level. I’d sell at 55k and get the duck out before people realize this isn’t doing shit til 2019.

youre retarded ICX does what ark does except ARK has no business connections and no working product. It's all a pipe dream. ICON and LINK are practical and adoptable. ARK is all abstract idea poppycock. I am not wrong, the faster you accept this the better.

Do you mean Icon or Iconic?

ICX / Icon

is the ark website not working for anyone else

It was 120k a couple months ago, it's not unbelievable

control+f5
gotta clear the cache