How does a halfling, gnome, or dwarven male sexually satisfy a taller humanoid woman...

How does a halfling, gnome, or dwarven male sexually satisfy a taller humanoid woman? There's a fuckton of complications already when perfectly normal humans have height discrepancies, what with the angles involved.

With their tongue, stupid.

Fisting

Gnomes use the other hole, Dwarves have really thick cocks and Halflings will make you laugh

Pic quite related...

There's more to sex and satisfaction than penetration you goddamn virgin.

There's a reason that gnomes are always carrying staffs around to walk with.

You'd think that someone posting your pic related would have long ago found a resolution to this issue

Yeah, to walk with, just like you said

This. Vaginal orgasms are rare and most girls don't even know if they can have them.

Prone bone.

Fairly obvious and very legitimate answers, but women *do* like the feeling of being filled with cock regardless of whether they experience vaginal orgasms or not.
Hey, that sounds pretty good. Makes height differences less problematic while being very good for deep stimulation even for a less well-endowed individual (as one could assume smaller races would be due to proportions).

>halfling
Sheer nimbleness

>Dwarf
GIRTH

>gnome
Magic.

The real question is why the hell hasn't Incase made more stuff featuring those slutty xenos of his? I fucking love their entire aesthetic

>women *do* like the feeling of being filled with cock
Some women don't. Some women like being whipped and shocked and other kinky shit. Some women just want to snuggle and have tender sex with someone who isn't hung like an elephant seal. Some women don't like sex at all because penetration is painful or unpleasurable for any number of different reasons. Different women like different things, and there's a whole lot more to the issue than inserting penis into vagina.

>gnomish affinity towards illusion magic
>can probably conjure a reflective surface at will, or some convoluted Eye of Kilrogg kinda deal
>can make you invisible for taking you on a naked walk in the park where only you know shit is happening and for getting blown under the desk during a boring magic class
>all the ASMR shit you can do with all the fake-sound-spells
>can probably engineer fun contraptions
I'd imagine heroic adventurers must also be very heroic fuckers. And gnomes are probably underrated lovers.

Size has nothing to do with dick size though. Dick to mass ratio as well as shape in all animals follow general trends based on diet and behaviors but can be thrown completely out of whack due to evolutionary quirks. For all we know Dwarves reproduce like baboons where they just jam in a tiny prick and flood the females ovaries with semen produced by their relatively massive testicles. Maybe Gnomes are herbivorous or something and developed giant rabbit dicks and they hump like mad for thirty seconds before blowing a load and have to refractory period.

You are right and I should not be making broad generalizations about 50% of the population.

You fucking take that back

>Intelligent, polite conversation about female sexuality
Is this alternate-reality Veeky Forums?

Whores flee when adventurers arrive for this precise reason.

Nah man, just Veeky Forums. We have our moments outside of edition wars and cheap bait threads.

Women don't give a fuck about "taste" they just want to feel good - if your taste makes them feel good then use it

If they listen to Beach House then you can say you're into it and it adds some emotional depth and vibes that can be positive

What really matters is just knowing what the fuck you're doing in general or else you're gonna be fucked and she's not going to think you're alpha and worth her time

She has to have the illusion - or reality - that you're one of the "alpha" men on some level

Which you can create or live in many different ways, it's up to you

But christ, making women the center of your world sounds so horrible. They really are pathetically trivial creatures in general.

At the same time, you can learn so much from them... honestly it just is something I don't know how to solve, an endless mystery almost

All I know is better to be alpha than a cuck, at the same time though if you get too attached to being alpha, you lose your sense of self and your existence

It's just generally really frustrating and confusing to me with the end result being the sense that I'm literally incapable of relating to or respecting women on any level

I literally just see them as sort of like mentally handicapped children - all of them

I can't respect them

I mean these words completely and it's really upsetting and frustrating

it's not too late to delete this post before everyone reads it and realises what a wacknut you are

>54631460

Sorry, forgot where I was.

>Dicklets think they can satisfy a woman
If you aren't 9" or more, just go home.

Holy fucking neckbeard batman.

You are a sad little man.

They're just people bro.

While I find your post distasteful and your values abhorrent, you did get the devil's trips. So here's a (You).

>neckbeard
>little
>man

Funny how they recycle the same three strawmen whenever confronted with a differing viewpoint.

Nice try, Satan.

>a differing viewpoint.
Nigga that post is straight outta /r9k/. Theres nothing new about it

Thanks Satan

I'm sorry dude, but that was the most neckbeardy thing I've read in a while. Seriously, that's a pretty warped viewpoint; almost worryingly so. You're dismissing 50% of the population as mental children and saying you can't respect them. Female politicians, scientists, soldiers, doctors, etc. are all apparently somehow lesser than you.

It's a sad viewpoint, because people who think that way still exist.

Good pasta.

If you really think your penis is the best way to satisfy a woman I can safely say you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

54631666 (Satan)
>calling women "creatures" like he's some edgy NEET.
>painting 50% of the population to have all of these specific traits, not so different from what radical feminists do
>projecting many of your own flaws onto 50% of the population
>says things that could easily be attributed to most people, not just women

Fuck off Satan. Even God got laid before you did.

>intelligent

You're way off mark/ This may be the dumbest thread on this board at the moment, and it's getting progressively dumber.

>How does a halfling, gnome, or dwarven male sexually satisfy a taller humanoid woman?

They don't. They just get cucked by the human men fucking their women.

In my defense, it started off okay
Well, original question was kinda dumb, but people called it out and gave actual information that wasn't stupid
But then everybody responded to the dumbest bait ever

[Citation needed]

That's a completely different InCase comic though.

As described by others in the thread, sexual satisfaction has almost nothing to do with the size of a man's penis and everything to do with whether he pays attention to the specific wants and needs of the woman in question. An attentive lover beats a well-endowed one 9 times out of 10.

Also, dwarves are sexy AF.

>responding to bait

kek

there's a reason there are no half halflings or half dwarves

>54631666
Go back to buggering your new boyfriend satan, I imagine Bin Laden is feels fucking lonely when your posting stale pasta on the internet instead of bottoming out in him.

I know what you're getting at, you rite.

>Eye of Kilrogg

On that note, how does an ogre and other large creatures fuck humanoids of smaller stature?

Even the same stature, positions would need to change as flesh and bone's tolerances are limited. Easier to stifle someone if you both weigh over a ton than if you both weigh 100-200lb.

The average human woman only needs 4 inches of vaginal penetration for her g-spot to be stimulated. If super fat people can get it on well enough you can bet gnomes can do it with half-orcs.

I hope this is a bait post, for your own sake.

Please kill yourself OP