/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/C'tan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well?

Oh that method actually worked, unexpected

Jadwiga is the only remotely attractive woman.

Cyrus is the best boy.

Who is the single best cyoa waifu?

Angel user

Me.

Mentor: Mithrodae Deford - Runic Calculator
Lover: Lady Evet Heathorp - Alchemist
Rival: Suse Laham - Priestess of the Guiding Light
Friend: Ilhas Weoham - Lifeforce Mage

After learning so many 'forbidden' and 'dark' secrets, the haughty and naieve priestess will endlessly try to get us to 'forsake our dark ways'.
Really, we're just trying to figure out how to make a philosopher's stone - between alchemy, necromancy and runic magic, that should be doable, right?

Real answer ZBG Luciannia

1/6

2/6

Kukla a best

3/6

4/6

Lilim also a best

5/6

Warhammer CYOA's coming through!

Catherine looks like she can suck a mean dick

6/6

Fianna a worst

Fuck yeah noise marines

Forced lesbianism was always weird.

Personally, I always found most distressing that it tells you how your mind is going to work. No thank you.

Remember to always purge waifus and their sympathizers~!

Don't betray us. You have it within you to create a beautiful crusade against the evils of the waifu, please don't waste that potential.

BY ORDER OF THE HIGH LORDS OF TERRA!!!

"All visitors to this thread MUST reply to these blessed CYOAs or your CHAPTER MASTER will die in his sleep tonight!"

"Anyone caught speaking anything other than prayers, builds or bantz receive emperors grace!"

1/4

2/4

>Your powers are greater than any C'tan has shown before.
>Can't acess the warp.
Where do the C'tan powers come from, then?

Has this one ever been updated or is this the last page?

3/4

4/4

5/4

C'tan is physical science and powers
Old One is Warp magic

Basically either side of clarkteck

>C'tan is physical science and powers
I assume this means it has the same limits as any technology, being bound by the physical laws of the universe?

Its supposed to be the anemia or opposite of the Old Ones power (along with their servants the Eldar) which used the warp before it became turbulent as a weapon and a means of travel.

The C'tan are supposed to be some other other worldy beings that didn't use to warp in any way.

'pure elemental energy'

>wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/C'tan

They are both absurdly broken, C'tan is science at its greatest height where with the Old ones it is NotMagic aka The Warp.

Both are capable of great and terrible things, The old ones however seem to have more of a knack with biology and the creation of life where the C'tan are more towards the Lifeless.

Wormhole tech, playing with blackholes and time travel are all in the Necron ballpark.

I know most people (who care at all) would rather me finishing World of Myth and Wonder, and I am working on it, but I tweak other things as a break. So, 1.2 minor changes:

* slightly more points for multiple pets options, since you have to buy the same thing multiple times.
* replaced "extant" with "non-extinct" because apparently people don't know that word.
* simplified the number of options in needlessly complex species selection section
* Added line about how using your pet as an assassin beast may cause the "unremarkable field" to break down.
* Formatting improvements regarding line breaks and text wrap in a few places.

>Mentor: Ilhas Weoham
The manipulation of the very energies of life should prove fruitful to study. Perhaps someday I shall find a way to store them within me.
>Lover: Wulfe Bearskinner
>Rival: Dukon the Pure
>Friend: Alenso Asodil

At least you don't leave your works broken, its not as fun when you are have overpowered abilities compared to having to think things through and finagle.

But octobro would be so good at killing things. He's got camo and poison and everything.
I mean that just means we gotta leave no witnesses yeah?

Is the Figure of Legend the same as the old 1.71 version? Noting increased in price, did it?

About companions, could you have people using a Companion Slot count as descendants for "Inheritable - Great Descendants"?
I want to be able to give and revoke powers to companions.

>Slow Rise (+20 points; cannot be taken with 'Nearly Mortal')
Could this have a defined time period to reach full power? Right now it is worse the farther back in time you go

>what humanity had access to in 2016
Might want to change this to "at the time you use this CYOA"

>Sanitary Pack (2 points)
Do companions also get a copy of this? Also, there is a lot a overlap with Toiletries. A discount to one for having the other would be good.

>Bag of Holding (5 points)
Let companions also summon/use it with permission if they don't get their own.

>Only companions may enter.
I'd like to be able to allow non companions inside.

It's always important to work on what you enjoy.

Stronk independent womez (or that weird guy that always plays as a girl in video games and rpgs) your time has come to serve the emperor!

Heretics need not apply.

wtf are assassins doing in the SoB, I don't remember that in the codex?

Death Cult Assassins, not Temple. They've been in the Ecclessiarchy stuff for ages.

Fuck you I liked it.

>Pillar
Vedic specialized, though I do know enough about the other two to cast from them in a pinch.

>Discipline
Spellcraft Theory

>Prestige

I am well known for working with contenders in the domhnall games, helping them create their own powerful customized spells to give them an edge over the competition. I charge highly for my services, although if I have great confidence in a battler I may let them postpone payment until their winnings come in.

I have participated myself once or twice, but not with any serious attempts at victory, rather to test new theories in spellcraft.

Rarely, I may provide similar services to the military

>Laboratory

Mega-spell testing facility
Etching emporium

Truly, I love crafting spells for their own sake.

>Extra Facilities

Library
Observatory
Sleeping Quarters
Interdimensional apparatus

>Applicant

Marie-Claude Du Toit

Although miss Du Toit made quite the misstep during our interview, she matched my needs perfectly. An honors student with high GPA educated in the latest Spellcraft Theory is exactly what I was looking for. Her only competition in this regard was Cicely Langsdale, and I couldn't shake the feeling miss Langsdale was coming on to me. Highly inappropriate.

Anyone know where I can get some decent mid/low tech sci-fi character art? All the art I've been able to find is either TOO sci fi, not sci fi enough, or deviant art tier shit.

A fucking Quilter or I guess Shakespeare, huh? reference. Incredible.

Desert Wastes

High Planes Drifter

Pretty Face (135)
Resilient (115)
Snake-Like Reflexes

One Shot, One Kill
The Man, The Legend (103)
Wasteland Native (88)

Revolver (80)
Bolt Action Rifle (70)
Knife (69)

Muscle Car (49)
Armour Plating (41)
Souped-Up Engine (29)
Suspension of Disbelief (19)
Cool Outfit (14)
Compass (4)

Lizzy LeChance
Lilly Mitchell

Hey, I only play girls 80% of the time.

N-not my Chapter Master!

Chapter: Crimson Talons

>Techmarine
>Bionics
>Servo Arm x 2
>Combi Plasma
>Artificer

>Awakening

Princess

>Having to grovel

I'm too tired to work on this tonight, but I got some time to kill.

Here's a WIP of Stock Show. I'm still lacking the titular mechanic at the end, and the aftergame results, but I've got a lot set up before then.

I'd like feedback to see if I'm on the right track, and suggestions for more things to do. More regemins, more chores, more luxuries, and especially more companions. I only need the ideas, I can do the rest of the work.

Let me put it this way: The Necrons, the C'tan's former slave race who learned most of their hat tricks from them, own a superweapon called the Celestial Orrery. It doubles as a hologram of the entire galazy. When you pop one of the holographic stars, the corresponding real star dies.

Nobody knows how the damn thing works, but nobody's found giant sun guns or black hole generators it's connected to either. It's literally sun voodoo, brought to you by SCIENCE!

So I see stuff to make you a cow, and stuff to make you a sheep, but what about goats? Goats would sorta be a compromise between the two, hardier than sheep, less expensive than cows, can take some fleece/textile production stuff if they want, but are also decent milk producers.

Goat girls are one of my favorite monster girls, and they're pretty rare unless you count succubi, who are sometimes acceptably goat-y.

All these options are shit though.

Thief girl is the only halfway decent one.

Look under 'exotic' I've used goats as an example of substituting for cows, but nothing prevents you from using it for sheep.

[Spoiler] It's Exotic because goat girl isn't usually in peoples' "top ten sexy kemonomimis" lists.[/Spoiler]

God damn it, every time I try to be smooth I manage to fuck something up. Was I not supposed to capitalize the spoiler tags?

testing testing one two three

Funnily enough I've been working on another patch, and some of what you suggested has already made it in. I'll think about the others. I was going to wait until World of Myth and Wonder was also done, but I'll go ahead and post it now. I cannot escape the autistic perfectionism that this CYOA brings out in me.

Changelog 2.2
* Biggest Change: Imbuing more expensive, and limited to Minor schools. Entire populations with Major magic OP. If you want that, see World of Myth and Wonder.
* Teaching times for magic increased.
* Added several optional rules to the multiplayer section.
* Clarified limitations to Master of the Cycle's power swapping
* Level 3 Strength & Speed option added as an option in solo play
* Impervious tweaked slightly, with a 4th and 5th level (not useable in multiplayer).
* Rebirth added to god mode. permanent death no longer an option.
* Non-reactor now also prevents radiation damage.
* removed water breathing from endurance, cause that's part of "born in the water" thematically. Hold breath for hour instead.
* Sanitary Convenience discounted with Diet 2
* Clarified rebirth of companions in Company section
* Powered companion (such as having Saber) limited to Solo Play
* Clarified that you can re-assign powers from A Shared Gift to other companions
(1/2)

* Homeland cannot be bought by companions
* Homeland affects companions/imbued as well. Removed wonky "permission" aspect.
* Flexible entrance and Time dilation options under pocket dimension limited to solo play only.
* Removed Temperature Tolerance 0 from All Descendents, as that's no longer a power. Cost of Impervious 0 for descendents increased slightly.
* Disease immunity for Great Descendents cheaper.
* Cheaper options available for Wanderer's journal
* Stated under Betrayal that you cannot revoke the powers of a companion that betrays you due to the drawback; an obvious loophole. Also changed requirement slightly so that you have to try to keep companion slots filled.
* Skin of the Outsider extended to apply to companions, matching other drawbacks that already did so (like Nearly Mortal & Beastfoe)
* Placed a (relatively high) limit on how many powers you could give a companion that you didn't have yourself
* Changed Empire Eternal quest to 2500 years instead of 3000, so that it could be accomplished with the Roman Empire (per one user's request)
* Godslayer wounds reduce Regeneration power as well, as regards those wounds.
* Master of the Cycle protected after rebirth from Divination and has SEP until powers and memories fully returned
* Date on agriculture in americas was wrong; I had confused before present with B.C.
* Added several suggested starting dates.
* Slow Rise drawback limited to a max period of 10,000 years.
* Reduction in font in several locations.
(2/2)

>Thief girl is the only halfway decent one.

Y-you and me, user. W-we're *urp* going to be friends. You're alright user.

And I *immediately* notice I didn't finish the font change. Ah, well, doesn't hurt anything, and I don't want to post it again to flood things up. Next time.

Ah, I see. Never would've though to look on my own. As long as I can pick it I'm happy.

Those people have bad taste, but I guess it's from the demonic association. That said, most of 'em don't realize that the succubi and draenei and such that they love are, at their core, basically just goat girls with whip tails.

>Torturing those you've spoken too

>Small Goddess of Fate
Animal ears, fluffy tail and the safest option by far. When I find her I could probably convince her to pick her duties back up, halt my ageing and teach me magic (or show me to a friend of hers who can).

Immortality is forever sought after in these lands, user. Many have perished seeking its secrets, and successes are only talked about in legend and myth. But if anyone can do it, you can, user. I have faith in you!

Nice to see Wulwe getting some love! She's an animal in the sack.

>I mean that just means we gotta leave no witnesses yeah?
Yup! It's only if the news starts reporting on an Octopus killing people that you'll start to have a problem. The "ignore the supernatural" field only has so much power!

You'd think there'd be an option to have hooves or an udder or something.

Personally, I'm not into that sort of stuff, but I did leave a back door open in the "extreme mods" suboption Should I make it more obvious, or spin that sort of thing off into it's own option?

I'd make it more obvious, I don't really get the vibe that option will let you add additional animal traits, especially productive ones like udders.

I'm assuming the stock section will have choices related to who you're sold to? Like big farm, small farm, scary desert nomads, just one lone pervert who wants a cowgirl etc?

Twelve mystery boxes? Seriously?

Top middle.

>Biggest Change: Imbuing more expensive, and limited to Minor schools
No. Don't with the BadWrongFun.
The name of the CYOA is Altering History. Some people might you know, actually want to be able to alter history with magic.

Unless you make it so you also cannot teach other people science, because entire populations with guns and radio to OP.

Yeah, that stuff goes in the aftergame section, gated by how well you perform in the show.

OFFICIAL OBJECTIVE POWER RATES: God of Chaos Undivided, Super Science, EoM, Ynnead, Nids, Mushroom King

Maybe some common farm life mods, like, stuff to make you more resistant to disease etc

I suppose I could throw that in. I assumed that stuff was in the background, since this is supposed to be a lewd CYOA, but I could add it as a free "luxury"

>Slow Rise drawback limited to a max period of 10,000 years
Start in 0 BC, gain full power in 2017 years. Start in -10,000 BC, full power takes five times as long.
Have it instead give you 1 point every decade, generation (15-20 years), or century until you regain full power.

>removed water breathing from endurance
high endurance rank should still let you not breath at all.

The Succubus. The immunity to closeness discomfort during sleep is particularly appealing.

>being treated like the literal livestock you've become
>not lewd

Some additional chores could be planting/harvesting crops, maybe if you're conditioned well and trustworthy they'll task you with gathering eggs, setting up milk machines, or shearing, or they could task you specifically with the dirty work of milkijng semen for insemination (do they do that on this farm?) of your fellows as well as for sale. Could also have you do mundane repairs on the farm, or for the REALLY trustworthy, have you works as on overseer for other girls/workers and as a snitch of sorts if any of them are getting uppity.