/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Still working on whatever we want right.

The Toxic Dragon Edition

Here's the current worklog

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/WlcRe
Classic gens and fan charts - imgur.com/a/ieM5l
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0ZffIh0-NA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Speaking of amphithere, wasn't someone gonna draw her?

I wonder how that'd look since every dragon seems to require having head-sized tits. A snake with boobs never looks good, after all.

Plumage?

What, bushy feather crown/cape to show off her royalty in place of her bust? I dig it.

it's pretty much this

But that's just a tall lizard with a disproportionate tail, not a winged snake dragon. I really don't like Nidhogg's design. She's rather bland.

>Snake
>That thing has arms and legs

We get it black, your making a Gen, Stop shoving it in our faces every time you feel like it, especially when it doesn't add to the conversation.

Well, Dragon Duchess/Empress is pretty flat, iirc.

Blank has gotten a helluvah lot better about not spamming it honestly.

who?

Still, this was just inexcusable, that isn't even a snake.

Bottom right of that image.

To lambada: are you sketching the actual hellhounds or the beastfolk hellhounds? Also i'm going to sleep.
Keep in mind that i usually draw serious stuff, and i already have a design for the Hellhound mistress + Blazing + Tyrant . It just requires time since i'm also writing

Oh right, Trash Gen was a tthing. I forgot about that. I definitely don't like Duchess, those leg proportions are atrocious.

I was sketching the beastfolk,but I'll put that on halt since you have it under control

sorry man your right

Is there chart with fan made princesse that don't have a gen. I want to see unused princess designs that seem promising

Carrying over my last question because I fell it is still a genuine question.

P'orcs can't survive up the North, that's why the B'oarcs or whatever are a thing. You could probably justify it for your own thing, sure.

Well, i mean, humans can't normally survive in Alaska, but people still live there WITHOUT being forced to (For some reason), So i figure that's where the last of the P'orc remain.

Well to be fair to Blank his dragons are gonna be "serpents" like nidhogg n such

Makes sense to me that any surviving p'orcs would've tried to flee to the lands of their northern cousins. They're supposed to be functionally extinct, though (there's at least the friar courtier left, maybe others, but too few to rebuild their civilization).
How long ago did the p'orc genocide (aka. the great BBQ party) happen, anyway? If it was a long time ago, survivors might've interbred with the boar'c to the point that their descendants can no longer be distinguished (actual pigs turn into wild boars in just a few generations). But on the other hand, since the p'orc friar is still alive, they probably only got wiped out recently. I have a feeling that the knight-queen who Gats mentioned killing them off was the mother of Human and Knight Princesses, with both princesses inheriting different traits of their mother.

>But how am I supposed to fuck you?

>Death, uh, finds a way.

She didn't just wipe them out, but apparently ate them to extincion. DP1 would be proud.

Indeed, this is exactly what I wanted.

Ever did a reline at one point, as well. And if you're interested, you can find her currently proposed stats in the Spreadsheet Princess doc in the OP.

I wouldn't mind tastin her bacon

The sweetest meat of all.

I drew a mimic.

>Fuck, not again.png

why are there alot of scalie princesses that are bold?

>Imbyling

>FUCK!NOT THIS SHIT
A mimic mimicking Mimic Princess?But I've always wondered if Mimic could speak.

I like to think of Mimic Princess as a wild child; capable, but not learned.

I'm reminded of that comic where Einstein adopts a child found in the wild and turns it into a respectable young lady (male.)

Fuck, forgot a long.
>Except this time, it's a Respectable young Princess (oh god)

That's exactly what I was aiming to reference, so you were reminded correctly.

>you will never tame a mimic

Same here,I see her only communicating via laughs and a lost language jibberish

Must read

>Must read
I can't find it. Will post if I do.
If I wasn't still working on something for the garbage chute, I'd probably write up something akin to a young Alchemist's diary and their quest to tame a mimic.

The knight training her into a respectable lady has always been my favorite concept with Mimic Princess.

>Okay, so we are having guests for dinner. What do we do?
>Eat guests!
>Try again.
>...Make smalltalk. "Nice weather, how is wife, you look tasty".
>...Well, close enough.
>Then have dinner with guests. Use fork and knife, not swallow food whole.
>Correct!
>...Then when guests guard is down, eat guest!
>NO!

A classic tale

>Very carefully.

On the Princess Spreadsheet Gen IV there is a Lioness Princess mentioned but on the actual Gen IV chart she seems to have been replaced with Hooded Princess, how did that happen?

Damn, your gettin better at these designs, she looks great!

Out voted

Shame cause I really liked Lioness

Thank you.
>The 7th of Amon
>I was wandering through this dungeon out in the forest, nothing special until the very end
>I had not seen a single monster yet
>Somewhere on the 2nd basement level, I found a door that was shut tight, but not locked
>Behind it sat a very plain maiden who was dressed entirely in grey, skin an ashen color
>She was sitting at a boudoir doing her makeup.. or pretending to as I soon learned
>The mirror was shattered, so you couldn't even see her reflection in it
>I stepped into the room gingerly before stopping
>She was leaning back in the chair, and at the point where she should have stopped, her upper body kept leaning further back until her head was upside-down and facing me
>While this may have only been peculiar on other maidens, it was stranger still on this one because her hair did not flop down out of her eyes
>She just sat like that, drool running down her face and catching on her plain bob until suddenly, she pounced like a wild animal
>On instinct (okay, mostly shock,) I tossed a vial of sleeping agent directly at her
>She was so close it impacted me too, but only a little
>When I came to, she was there, sleeping soundly, snoring coming from her mouth, her hair, AND her dress
>I took this time to roll her over and examine what I could
>It was astounding, journal! I'd never seen anything like it!
>Some sort of humanoid mimic who was wearing another mimic as a dress and another one as a wig!
>The hair was in-fact a parasitic-form mimicry who fed off the energy of others while the dress was its own entity who just seemed to be using the body as a base
>To think, Mimics could team up in such an intricate manner without being a crude imitation of a fair maiden
>I have thus decided to study her (can I call these things a her?) further. She's presently in a cage held together by a Binding scroll Faustus gave me before I left so many ages ago
>Will report more if it doesn't eat me

Who would vote out the king/queen of the animals though.

(A Lioness Princess would be awesome)

So is subtitle pending still limping along? Still rather miffed kingdom conquest managed to attract all the attention and then proceeded to go full NSFW like it did. Now I don't want to touch kingdom conquest with a ten foot poll and dukes game seems doomed to a slow death.

Its still moving, hopefully with the full demo release it'll pick up steam

It was due to a mix of her design not being too appealing and her card being a bit dull. Hooded was given a lot more praise, and won by a good margin. I'm one of those who was for Hooded, so I'm a bit biased.

>A mimic mimicking Mimic Princess?
It's supposed to just be Mimic Princess. I chose to draw Mimic mostly because I didn't have to draw eyes, and because her physiology would allow for some experimenting with expressions.

thanks, you liking my princess brings me alot of joy

yea, that's really the crux; How long ago did they get eaten out of their lands? That'd have a Huge impact on how many are left.
If it was a long time ago, Friar's kinda proof that there's still enough P'orcs to breed.
If it was only a generation or two ago, then there would still theoretically be quite a few more left.

Yea, I a-
-Am sure she would.
No-one suspects a thing...

ooh, I am interested...
...-For not-eating reasons, of corse...
*Gasp* Why, You would even THINK of eating a sentient creature?

Wanna swap Recipes Later?

Time to make another edit.Or something completely original.
No one..

I like to think she is of normal intelligence, but simply naive of human behavior to some small extent

MtG Girls Part 2

Looks good man!

P'orc people still exist on the moon, thanks to our resident Moonborn Princess' people.

Urp

oh, is P'orc hunting still a thing then?
...That'll actually create some interesting ideas and scenes with Human, if she still thinks P'orcs are Ok to eat...

Anyone got an update on the Elder Scrolls one?

They're functionally extinct, but it's up to interpretion whether that means the friar courtier is the last of his kind, or if there might still be some others, just too few and too scattered to rebuild their species.

I know, but that's no fun!
it's a hell of a lot more fun if there's some P'orcs left, like, more then 6.

Darn up until yesterday everyone was okay with the piggies just being another bountiful orc race in the world. Now they are dead in the only canon people care about.

I hereby dub Friar Courtier's name as Lonesome George.

*Gasp* that Monster!

Is her chef willing to talk recipes?

Why does a mermaid have a butt

I guess I know what I'm doing if there's a time-travel related bonus.

Yea, can we go back to them just being a close to extinction race that still inhabits the world?
I wanna eat P'orc meat, Damn it!
Regular orcs don't taste bad, but P'orcs taste Divine!

All this talk of P'orc, eating, and extinction makes me want a fusion of P'orc Princess or Friar Courtier with any of the glutton princesses.

>P'orc + Human
>P'orc + Mimic Not this shit again!
>P'orc + DP1
and so on.

ooh, that first one sounds like a curse~
"Mother, why are you looking at me like that?"

>P'orcman Princess is eyed with hungry eyes as well as lustful ones
>Pormic Princess' separate parts try to eat each other
>P'orgon Princess tries to eat herself

That would literally be cannibalism

That's,almost depressing.

Smoke it,Roast it,hell put fruit on it.We've found a dish from the lords.
Why not?

Are you seriously gonna RP as a princess? We already dealt with that shit with GM princess

Imagine the struggle though.

>Human P becomes part P'orc as a curse
>Has to find a way to allow P'orc to live peacefully among other people without fear of being eaten
>She herself gives off the same scent as the delicious P'orc people, making it incredibly hard

Through her hardships and avoidance of being eaten, she will find a way to let P'orc people live.

Working on it user, it's just that I do it on weekends mostly

Here's a fusion idea; Mimic + Harpy

It already exists in real life; youtube.com/watch?v=C0ZffIh0-NA

That is scary-close.

Okay, now listen up you gits and stop muckin' about.

WHAT IF:

The actual creature who eat all the P'Orcs was Dragon Princess 1 and not tha Hoomie git?
Let's say that centuries ago DP1 was smaller and thinnier, but somehow, she flamed some P'Orcs because she got mad, then noticed that they have a delicious smell, and started to eat them (the Friar Cortier also extabilish that they semml delicious if fried).
What if she started to eat them too much that she became addicted and caused the entire species to get extinct, while becoming a little more fattier every time, untill becoming how she is now. She then could have developed a sort of food obsession/disorder or just discovered that she loves eating, as is also more or less stated, she likes also to eat her hoard or else.

The fact she has also become more chubby/thicc/busty is also explained in the human Princess dowry, the P'Orc bone that increases ass/boobs, so imagine a dragon eating an entire species away, it also makes sense for her actual form.

Maybe she was jealous to beign little and thin or she just discovered that Dragons develop every time a sort of obsession for something.

So the only survivors are the Boars in the north because:
1) they taste different (if you eat pig and boar you notice the difference)
2) they live in a cold enviroment, and since we suppose she based on Fire, she does not like cold.

If Probaly!Gats is able to rad this, i would like to know what he thinks

You are what you eat afterall,but in the end cute pig people and mankind would live in peace.Sounds like a good idea for a short story.

>A weapon to surpass metal gear..

It all makes sense now

>DP1 was a flat runt, and ate them to near extinction
I like it. Such a simple idea that adds quite a fun touch of lore. I'm using this as my head canon from now on.

I know this is out of context,but I'm making an early concept for Spawn Princess,and I'might stuck on the dress(waist down).Should I give her one similar to Squiggly's or a floaty loose one?

So

how many dragon princesses so far?

Squigly dress

Five Gats, Five Veeky Forums, and maybe 1 or 2 unused ones. Expansion doesn't have actual dragons, so I didn't count them despite them playing the role of the dragon.

6, not counting dragonkin or half-dragons.

She must have the Cloack

If you go both, you will also have DP1 going outside to hunt them again.
It's like when Zoidberd smells the Sardines and goes batshit crazy.

What did you mean