Is the BTC boat is sinking? People don't realize you can't even send less than $30...

Is the BTC boat is sinking? People don't realize you can't even send less than $30, if you're coins are in an address if less than that your coins are lost forever. Someone should put up a script to calculate the unspendable coins in the blockchain.

Why is that soyboy hogging that qT

that qt is a dude

getting a trap gf is even harder

lol

She's blind deaf and autistic

pictures like this.....is why i get on the internet everyday

what the fuck am i looking at ? ffs

That is some fine jelly there.

>mocking soyboys while being an incel

dude slanging dick

a guy fucking his sister

Sauce plz, OP

Fucking hell m8, I'm 25 and have never even held a girl's hand. I've got a master's degree, a good job, made $150k in crypto in top of that, and am about to file a patent on what I think is a profitable idea. Stuff that the vast majority of people my age couldn't dream of doing.

Why can't I find a girl to give a shit about me?

Oh no its a guy? Am i gay now?

And?

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

Hey, man all in due time. Try and get out more and meet new people. Like you said you've got lots going for you, people come and go but what you build for yourself will always benefit you.

bc you have no social skills?

ill hook you up with sloots if you pay me

Thanks senpai

lmao nigger, get jacked, download Tinder, say you're rich, and bang gold diggers (make sure you use a condom senpai) on your free time

only works if you are good looking and white

you need the red pill in your life

Stop watching anime

BZC? God, they compare this to the internet bubble but it really fucking is true. This is the most ridiculous one I've seen so far, didn't know it existed until you mentioned it, but really user? Doesn't this sound like a sick joke to you?

''BAZINGAcoin is creating the worlds first decentralized internet comedy database to document the best jokes ever written by man so it can be historically proven when the comedy was written and when it was acknowledged. The rules are simple: You laugh you BAZINGA.''

I hope to god you're not the crypto guy in your family, the cousin that understands all these new internet things and that actually gets listened to. You are the comedy man!

Who is that hot dude on the picture with cool jeans?

yeah they look related srs

Red pill yourself dude
Chicks are easy once you know how they work

WHY CAN'T I FUCK MY SISTER

Go on

Because youre an ugly faggot. Thats why.

Have you tried talking to them?

don't listen to this guy

just watch more anime, you'll be happier overall

True, fake confidence turns into real confidence. No girl cares if you're attractive they care if you act like you are

I'll go kiss my gf now.

Man, seriously, I know that feel even if you don't believe me.

Thanks for all the (You)s, I felt kinda bad about being alone today, but at least I can be with my Veeky Forums family

trust me man - buy dumbbells and lift at home

low cost and investment

ive seen even ugly guys get girls this way

Thanks for giving me the you too lad

Dont worry youre not alone

>Be 24
>Have a 16 year virgin that wants to sex me
>Have a 21 year old that literally told me to rape her
>Have 2 others that want to blow
>Even had two underage girls (about 13-15?) ask me for sex on trainstation randomly
>Yet still kissless virgin because of 11/10 standards.
>I blame /v/ and Veeky Forums because I enjoy gaming, being lazy as fuck and doing money at the same time

that is such a load of shit, lol

Yeah... No it's not. Ask anybody that actually gets women

cuck

maybe if you stop posting fucking anime you will automatically become a non-autismo

>be me 22
>have 18 year old bf
>take him to Hawaii
>bang his paddy ass every night near condo on beach.
>tfw none of you will never know how good it feels going in tight butt.

Thank you eth you paid for my 3 week vacation

you're probably unpleasant and have no swag but that can be fixed

you just typed all of that at a bot

190s incoming!

You're ugly
Take the black pill

You sir, are dumb
Very dumb

>would trade all my gains for a qt gf to give huggies (((and cummies)))

reeeeee why go through this mental stress of losing it all on shitcoins for shitty cash you dont know what to use for

animeposting on Veeky Forums is not a good start if you're looking to get laid.

At the same time I enjoy gaming, being a lazy fuck and doing money more than anything else

Imagine I had lost that trait. I wouldnt be here in this comfy board with my lads.

learn to fake confidence
best advice you'll get

This made my day. I'm glad people are aware of the red pill