A friend shilled this cosscoin to me IRL saying it will pump soon due to a UI update. Any truth to this?

A friend shilled this cosscoin to me IRL saying it will pump soon due to a UI update. Any truth to this?

Reading the whitepaper this coin almost seems too good to be true. What's the catch Veeky Forums, don't let me waste my money I'm about to throw $10k into this

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/
discord.gg/cUXsb5H
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mehh. I have COSS, REQ and ICX. REQ, ICX mooning. COSS still waiting in the dark.

Yes.

But don't bother yourself in asking about it here. It's in accumulation mode, so most people will FUD the shit out of it.

It's undervalued as fuck right now IMO.

it's high risk high reward. if they accomplish what they are attempting you'll be rolling around in passive income for the foreseeable future. question is- can they pull it off?

>What's the catch Veeky Forums
It's a coin tied to their exchange. Something like Binance coin except Binance is a pretty big exchange now. How the hell is this going to take on the already established exchanges? Look at the top 10 and then scroll down to see all the other exchanges.

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/

get the proper signals for coss
discord.gg/cUXsb5H

will moon shortly before the new UI comes out. people are still accumulation now. id recommend deleting this thread until you have time to get in.

Will 3-5x for each of the following events:
> New UI drops
> Fiat gateway releases (might 10x-30x on this one)
> Exclusive good ICO drops
> Public API is released (sustained volume + dividends happen here)

Exchanges boom when they get 1 or 2 good first release ICOs. Also, just needs a public API.

I want to buy a lot more but I'm too much of a poorfag. I've got 770 tokens, which was everything I could from a $250 ETH transfer.

I need to get some play money on an exchange so I can bet back to rolling dice on shitcoins. I need a 10x just to get some starter funds to do anything.

I kinda hate to share this, but your best bet to accumulate more is to manually arbitrage between COSS and HitBTC. Since there is no API, there are no bots to beat you to the punch. Just make sure you only do so with liquidity you hold on the exchanges instead of attempting to transfer funds between them.

Kucoin has daily exchange volume of $22,008,654, meanwhile COSS only has $472,227 of volume daily.
Kucoin has over 46.60608986779663x the daily volume with only 7.1735943515796485x the market cap. This means that every $1 invested in KCS will bring in 6.496895082662964x the dividends that $1 invested in COSS will bring in.
Kucoin has active developers that add new markets every weekday.
When was the last time COSS even added a new market, pajeet?
Meanwhile, since December 16,2017, kucoin has added markets for:

Achain: Daily trade volume of $230710
Dragonchain: Daily trade volume of $1293001
Dent: Daily trade volume of $3548913
Oyster Pearl: Daily trade volume of $1719138
ClearPoll: Daily trade volume of $163534
DeepOnion: Daily trade volume of $190344
Aion: Daily trade volume of $286172

On the other hand, COSS struggles to maintain even 1 million in daily volume, and over half of its volume is the COSS coin itself, KEK.

Next week has a whole new slate of coins ready to be added to kucoin, COSS will continue to struggle at $500k.

>this copypasta again
Before anyone falls for the Kucoin scam, know that Kucoin is going to reduce the fee split (what they share with coin holders) to 15%. They will adjust it how and when they see fit, so you have absolutely no assurances that your investment will hold, whereas COSS's is enforced by a DAP.

>signals
I've been looking at them for a few days now. What exchange do they recommend for their calls? I used to play around on Yobit a while back, since they seem to have every shitcoin in existence, but I dislike them greatly.

Wrong. Kucoin will slowly reduce the split for volume over $50 million in tiers similar to how marginal tax rates work in the middle of 2018.

Coss cucks just mad they have inactive developers and have a shrinking platform that for months has stagnated below $1 million volume.

Also, even if today they had 15% instead of 50%, then $1 invested in kucoin would still bring in 1.9490685248x (or 190% for you pajeets) the returns of $1 invested in COSS.

There is literally no argument for COSS instead of kucoin, LUL

Its actually hilarious to open these coss shilling threads nowadays just to see the kucoin guy absolutely blow coss the fuck out.

There is legitimately no reason to own coss over kucoin,”. I checked coinmarketcap and this guy’s numbers are all correct. Funny how all the coss shills abandon the thread right after it gets posted every single time LMFAO

Nigga it's in beta what the fuck did you guys expect
>Hurr Durr me no get dividends
We're not saying this shit is better then kucoin rn you idiot we're saying one year later it will be

> kucoin guy absolutely blow coss the fuck out.
Nope. No intelligent person would invest in Kucoin. They can, and will, change their dividend rates after the fact. This guarantees that at some point, every Kucoin holder will be left with bags.

> Funny how all the coss shills abandon the thread right after it gets posted every single time LMFAO
It just gets tiring to have to respond to your Kucoin pump and dump group every day. Finish up your cycle already so we can have adult conversations again.

Literally this We BTFO KuCucks every time, but they post the same shit in every thread

You are fucking pathetic

How does coss prevent the dividend rates from ever being changed? Can't they just do the same?

It's some smart contract mumbo jumbo but they can't change it even if they wanted to, it's litterally locked up

kucuck bot posts the exact same shit in every coss thread it is both annoying and pathetic. fiat gateway is the draw with coss. being located in "we're not regulating shit" Singapore rather than fucking China is huge

It is called a DAO.

Decentralized Anonymous Organization. It utilizes a smart contract on Ethereum to distribute the dividend. This locks it at 50%

KuCoin just uses a centralized algorithm to divide their dividends among the wallets by their holding amounts. They can (and already have) change/d their split ratio.

This is correct.

As long as COSS operates, there will be a reliable dividend split. And once the Fiat exchange is live (buy all altcoins with cash), COSS will be a top 10 exchange.

Kucoin has daily exchange volume of $22,438,180, meanwhile COSS has $422,564 of volume daily.
Kucoin has over 53.10x the daily volume with only 7.20x the market cap. This means that every $1 invested in KCS will bring in 7.37x the dividends that $1 invested in COSS will bring in.
Kucoin has active developers that add new markets every weekday.
COSS hasn't added a market for months because of inactive devs.
Meanwhile, since December 16,2017, kucoin has added markets for:

Dent: Daily trade volume of $3745621
Aion: Daily trade volume of $276188
Dragonchain: Daily trade volume of $1428932
Oyster Pearl: Daily trade volume of $1850582
DeepOnion: Daily trade volume of $181615
Achain: Daily trade volume of $225421
ClearPoll: Daily trade volume of $163189

On the other hand, COSS struggles to maintain even 500k in daily volume.

Next week has a whole new slate of coins ready to be added to kucoin, COSS will continue to struggle at $500k.

FUD you might hear from COSS bagholders: "..bbbBbut the split on kucoin goes down to fif...fifteen percent".
Truth: After Kucoin reaches over $50 million in daily volume, the volume above 50 million will be shared gradually down by 1% for every $2.5 million in additional volume.
The first $50 million will be shared at 50%,
Between $50 million and $52.5 million will be shared at 49%,
Between $52.5 million and $55 million will be shared at 48%,
and so forth until it hits the floor of 15%. This works just like marginal tax rates in real life.

Even if the entire profit sharing were 15% (which it is not), then $1 invested in Kucoin would still bring in 2.21x the amount of dividends you would receive from $1 in COSS.

Check numbers for yourself!
Kucoin daily volume on exchange: coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/kucoin/
Kucoin market cap: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
COSS daily volume on exchange: coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
COSS market cap: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/

>how will it make money in the most expansive market in the history of humanity?
You must be 18 or older to post here.