What do you do if a party member has a romance with bbeg?

What do you do if a party member has a romance with bbeg?

>Weebtrash
Ugh

>party member
>romance
NO FAGGOTS ALLOWED IN MY LEGION!!

No, it's

>bbeg
>ugh

Anime is welcome on an anime site like Veeky Forums.

>bbeg

Ugh.

Get ready for tragedy.

>Ugh
BBEG

Roleplay it. And go with the results.

Prepare a plan to neutralise her after, or when we take him down, in case she tries anything.

Are you the dm, or a player? If a player, is the romancing player either involved with the dm or attractive to the dm?

The player doesn't have to be actually fucking the dm to cause issues, that's for sure.

>weebtrash complaints
>on a mongolian sheep-shearing bulletin board

Idk, fight them to death probably

This. Because I'm the GM, and I can only hint someone is malicious/evil so many times before I feel like you deserve what is coming.

And this is what I have learned to do as a player. Hell, even as a GM, I have been willing to secretly advise my players on how to do this.

Depends on the situation, possible solutions:
They turn them good with the dick
They turn on the party and end up with BBEG
They kill the BBEG and its a tragedy
The player will accuse you of railroading him even though you already decided the BBEG before he tried to dick it

>and I can only hint someone is malicious/evil so many times before I feel like you deserve what is coming.

user... Evil does not mean "Incapable of love."

Name a single instance this has ever happened

I mean to be fair, Manson does love his followers....

Call my ex and have her take over DMing.
She knows how to run dating sims. I don't.

No. You know damn well it does happen.

>What do you do if a party member has a romance with bbeg?

Move the plot forward and tell the player if they aren't creepy about it you won't be a spaz about it.

Try to pretend you don't live in your mom's basement and get all sweaty about it for a change.

The monk in my group had a 2 year long relationship with the Psionic villainess that developed into romance, and eventually a kid. She died in childbirth while telepathically fighting the rest of the party who came to kill her.

Depends on the BBEG and if it's mutual.
In my case: both the BBEG and the party member mature and decide to put their past lives behind them to pursue a life together.

Not be a fucking wimp about it, pound the puss and either turn her to the good side or impregnate her so the forces of Justice have a roughly 6 month period in which they can take the evil empire down.

You avoid the problem by allowing it in the first place because you're not cringe inducing human garbage.

>Mero becomes the BBEG of her world solely so she can die tragically in Darling's arms as he plunges his sword into her chest

Storytime.

I fail to see the problem.

Nah, it's welcome on its own containment board, not wherever you weebs feel like it. Just the site was founded by a massive fag doesn't mean everyone needs to follow his example.

>romance
Kicked out.
>bbeg
Ugh.

>tfw probably have the issues the crew had during the series wouldn't have been issues if he had actually romanced and opened the Ice Queen's eyes to the corruption of the government instead of insisting on giving the pink haired sniper the dragon dick.

Well BBRG stands for Big beautiful expecting gal

Rewatch episode 13 or the corresponding manga chapter (the beach episode): Esdeath is fully aware of everything. In fact, she's the only thing keeping the corrupt regime standing as is, and only does it because it breeds more war for her entertainment.

Only putting her out of commission through impregnation would be a better solution than what canonically happened.

The church of most local prominence catches up to them and asks them to stop fucking corpses, at the point of a torch.

Which party member?
Not the priest, right?
RIGHT?

Anything that leads to the party drawing battle lines for a civil war is OK with me. Inter-party conflict is almost always fun times.

>What do you do if a party member HAD a romance with bbeg?

Goddamn I just fucking wanted to make a fucking dumb joke but now I got them Berserk feels again.

Cheerios is literally the GEoM of Rob.

It's been a while since I last saw it, so I guess I just miss-remembered a few things.

Last campaign I was in, my character was constantly trying to get with a pirate queen. She wasn't THE baddest of badguys though, so I'm not sure how they would have turned out. I was fired upon by cannons though.

>after, or when we take him down,
The best way to counter the sudden yet inevitable betrayal is preemptive lightning bolts to the back

No joke, my campaign has evil merfolk and now I am considering making BBEG based on Mero (or her mother). That you anons for idea

Ehh....Wait what?

>/a/ is a containment board
>not a progenitor of Veeky Forums

>containment board

speaking of which, it's well past your curfew /pol/ack

Well, there was kind of a thing going on between the Slaaneshi sorcerer posing as a commanding officer and my Guardsman with recently awakened psychic powers. Plenty of whyboners going on there.

I fully expect him to fall sooner or later if that campaign ever picks up again.

>Everything I don't like is /pol/
To the gas chamber with you

Nobody suggested it did, but the epic level dragon isn't about to join the 10th level princess in holy matrimony.

If you think that anime isn't appropriate on a board outside of /a/ you're probably a retarded newfag that came to the site for /pol/.

hello
is this the anime thread? what is your favorite anime?

Whoops

Is meant for

That happened once. We killed them both. Felt sad but it was inevitable.

ditto

Lemme tell you about some motherfucking Shadowruns.

>Longrunning Shadowrun game
>Feuding with some minor Corp after they tried to kill us on a job/we killed every member of their sales team involved with a possible merger with Aztechnology as collateral damage, preventing an extremely profittable merger from happening.
>In charge of trying to kill us is a dedicated, ex-Ares Hellbitch we call "Terminator" because boy does she like the killbots
>We know nothing about her besides the most vague generalities, we're pretty mirrorshades so she knows jackshit about us either. We know common employers and some calling cards, both ways, that's it.
>Meanwhile, the Rigger is cyberdating after his last girlfriend turned out to be an Aztechnology Blood Mage and tried to murder a slum
>Lots of strikeouts between missions, mostly just him and the DM joking over text chat between sessions
>Then he hits it off with an NPC. The DM makes a forboding joke, everyone assumes he's fucking joking, Rigger goes 'this seems cool actually, I wanna see how this plays out'
>AreYouSure.jpg
>'yeah hombre, I'm sure'
>Like, a dozen sessions later
>Downtime session
>After lots of text chats and hitting it off, Rigger scores an in person date with his online GF
>She notes she'll be taking the night off work as a jab at his scheduling
>They arrive
>Date goes fucking swimmingly.
>Partway through three factions burst through the door to the restaurant.
>Aztech assassins, here to kill the Rigger. A half dozen anarchist ghouls, here to kill Hellbitch, us, here to prank the Rigger on his date (And therefore unarmed)
>This is roughly when everything goes to shit.
>When the smoke clears, she knows who the Rigger is, we know who she is, and as payment for 'A pretty nice date, all things considered' she politely doesn't mention this to her extraction team and lets the Rigger (And the rest of us) leave alive and with our stuff.
> Her and the Rigger broke up after this for obvious reasons.

> She died in childbirth while telepathically fighting the rest of the party

Kill them.

kill them

Oh hey you know what I come to Veeky Forums, the TRADITIONAL GAMES board to discuss? Anime, because I'm almost as huge of a faggot as OP!

>Charioce
>BBEG
Demoncucks and angelcucks pls

Had a PC become a willing confidante for a Lahmian vampire. He betrayed his party for her eventually. She, figuring this was a good sign of his character, drained him to death.

...I'm not a dragon, but how pattable is this princess?

I can't wait until he gets backed out by Bahamut

Boku no Offtopico is my favorite anime! It's anime number one!

This never happened

>Bahamut gets ressed
>based Charioce just kills him just like he planned

Lame, I would've kept dating.

Too bad he's about to be betrayed by his second in command so he can have his grand redemption at the same time as Assassel and the two fuccbois can live happily ever after despite being some of the worst murderers in existence

Princesses are always very pattable, the difference is whether they are most pattable at the head for praise, butt for teasing or growing belly with fruit of your love for encouragement and appreciation.

>roll dice
you both die of aids.

Fuck I recognize this art style this is the same guy behind kite and mezzo forte

used to play pathfinder with some friends in college, I played as a handsome barbarian, who was like a model but a fucking savage anyways.

Once i learned trap sense instead of using it for actual traps in dungeons and shit he would throw "female" npc's at me, and if I didnt roll good enough for trap sense I could not tell if they were dudes.

My character was forced to almost bed like 3 dudes and act all romantic and shit with them.

it isn't

>having a problem with ugh
BLORG

...Well, that's cute, but that's general advice for the first time any sort of romance comes up in someone's campaign. Do you have any advice relevant to the situation actually under discussion?
Because if it's the same advice over again, I'd suggest you just stand outside the local flgs a few hours a day shouting 'NERDS!!!' at people walking in; it'd fulfill the same emotional need.

Remember me?

It can work, as long as it's funny. Like

No, should I?

It's possible someone could lie on an anonymous Serbian Ice Fishing forum for attention. On the other hand it's really cool and could have happened. Let's just agree that's is highly unlikely to have happened but not impossibleit's possible the GM would roll with it since he was part of the joke from the beginning

It just shows how much of a newfag you are.

See

Did Nina and Charoice fug?

>On the other hand it's really cool
It's a fucking retarded Veeky Forums meme.
>and could have happened.
Only if there wasn't a single game after that. Just imagine showing up to a game one day and being greeted with AND THEN A HOBBIT SLID OUT OF HER ASSHOLE SO EBIN XDDDDDDD

>Do you have any advice relevant to the situation actually under discussion?

I gave that advice. It was a simple question with basically no details. Shock-surprise when you get the same in response.

If the OP had provided more details as though there were further complications, I would've addressed those, so they didn't. The post either reads like exactly the kind of person who just had romance in their games for the first time, or someone who thinks they are engaging in clever bait posting a meme so people will make jokes or post stories they can steal.

Thanks for the free freshman year psych evaluation, really appreciate that hon.

>Do you have any advice relevant to the situation actually under discussion?
You mean the anime? Because they've been setting KURISU up as a sympathetic villain since Nina started giving him fuck eyes

So like after the big battle, right?
They've only started setting him up as a tragic character in the last few episodes. In the first cour he's s completely unsympathetic villainous dick. Also it's kinda tough to make him feel sympathetic even if they play the "good intention extremist" since it doesnt excuse the shit he pulled and some of them even seem completely irrelevant to his plan. Also his backstory is a passing mention of mommy issues.

>it's Veeky Forums so you have to like anime
Ugh.

People have been complaining about anime on Veeky Forums for YEARS etc. etc. you fill in the rest.

I assume this is supposed to be nubby's "girlfriend"

Aqua a shit.

>his is the same guy behind kite and mezzo forte
Did you ever see the Cool Devices episode he did

Eh, he's more sympathetic than fucking Azazel yet they've spent the whole damn second season trying to make him look sympathetic despite never once actually acknowledging how much of an asshole he is.

The demons in general are unsympathetic as fuck. So what if Charioce enslaved their kind and forced them to fight to the death for entertainment, they did the same damn thing to humans when given the chance.

I'm sure all those demon kids did deserve getting mutilated, killed and chopped up by nobles to be decorations. Even in the latest episode they showed that demon kids are as innocent and not that different from human kids.
I'm not saying that the demons didnt have it coming but Charioce went too far and ended up as bad as the demons or even worse.
I get Azazel's situation but cant really be sympathetic to him when he fails because he's a dumbass that cant see obvious things.

>b-b-but think of the children!
Azazel sure as hell didn't when he made both if the main male characters from S1 into orphans and cast a shadow over Kaisar's entire adult life. That emo faggot really doesn't deserve a man as good as Kaisar saving his life multiple times over now.

And besides, saying that demon kids turn out alright only when removed of their dickass culture only further justifies their ethnic cleansing and subjugation. It's like pitying islamists even as they preach and advocate for the downfall of your society.

Because an eye for eye is really great. Or maybe it's two eyes for one eye since Charioce's kill count is way more than Azazel.
So Charioce does the same things as the demons did but for some reason he's more sympathetic? If anything they are one and the same and all of them are unsympathetic as shit.
Also there was nothing that showed that demon children are only like that when under human subjugation.

>Because an eye for eye is really great.
It's less "eye for an eye" and more "these people's entire culture is centered around torturing us as painfully as possible, we should probably do everything we can to destroy for the simple sake of survival."
>Or maybe it's two eyes for one eye since Charioce's kill count is way more than Azazel.
Charioce's little jaunt into the underworld doesn't even compare to millenia of torturing and murdering humans vomited by demonkind combined with the destruction caused by Bahamut, since that was also a demonic plot.

There is literally zero reason to pity the demons, even if their life is shitty. They quite literally brought everything on themselves. It's the gods who dealt a raw hand in all this

Bingo

Being pregnant wouldn't stop her at all. She could just shove the baby in an ice womb with her magic do-everything ice powers.

Mine wanted the dragon dicking, she deserved it and she got it.

Expel the player from the group, his name will be stricken from the records, no one will speak of him again.

They've gotta fight the BBEG. Alone, with their bare fists. Those're the rules.

Batman and Catwoman.

This is actually how a spinoff campaign started.