Calling for MTG

My buddy is building a EDH deck with an odd theme, "all card illustrations must have a window". Please post cards that have windows in the illustration! Preferred blue red and black cards

Your buddy a dumb.

i got u senpai

does this one count?

one of my favs

It's for commander so it can't be any card that's not red blue or black, but appreciate it senpai

this counts right?

This is a window right?

beggers can't be choosers friend.

If it is, this should also count

the better question is probably cards with window that are not from the two Innistrad sets, because you'll find most of them from those.

Good luck with the lands.

and this

Wtf is innistrads deal with windows

Who is he using as a commander?

I think Ravnica has a few

It's the only plane to have invented them

Just use ones from Ravnica. They're all buildings, so all of them have windows

Marchesa, the Black Rose

I'm not sure if this type counts or not. There are windows, they're just very small and hard to see

>1 commander card
>1 non window card
>98 window cards
>Windows98.dec

Innistrad is famous for hats and windows.

Same with Ravnica.
Urban setting, lots of buildings, lots of walls. Since a plain wall looked bad on an art, they usually added some wall ornament or most of the time, a window.

GENIUS

My sides.

I forgot to quote.

That's the most Vorthos Deck I've heard.

I've seen this in other threads. I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out what the combo is. Unfortunately, I'm at a loss.

... yes, yes you are.

Homelands time!

What's the red dude who is staring at his wife's skull, kissing her in the window reflection?

It adds a bit of brightness to offset the pane of having to live in a world full of horrible night-monsters

There's no combo it's bait

No, it's Loss.

Close argument for this one

even if the wingdings don't count, there are still technically windows in the image.

Mixing windows and night is fucking terrifying if you let your mind think about it for a little bit.