/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous Thread : Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13597887
youtube.com/watch?v=T44WHLhx7Yo
4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we stop interacting with the stacy whose entire sob story is based around how she doesn't think any guy is good enough for her, and get back to the cyoas? Thank you.

First for virginity

Agreed. POST CYOAs

@cute girl I'll take your virginity for you if you ask nicely

strawpoll.me/13597887

They're good guys, better than me in most respects, I'm just not normie enough or too autistic to click with them. Didn't mean to derail though, my bad, have a cyoa

Can you please not imply Carlton is ugly? He's my bf and you're making him insecure.

I will never not read "bf" as "Biff"

What's a biff though?

It's a thing illiterate girls on facebook babble about.

>I want to rescue a maiden!
That's the only one I have done so far...
I tried to find a good one with an actual fork, but alas... I could not.
It was supposed to be small...
It was supposed to be three simple choices...
Now it's turning into three short stories...
>pic related
>Rolled 2 (1d3)
>2: The Mundane
Shit bro... That's the last one on the list of priorities...
Also, nobody said you were dead.
Please be patient!
I like you.
People who want to keep their promises?

>People who want to keep their promises?
Man fuck you I don't need this

Well, I always have time for you, user.
Do you want to tell me why you're so angry?

>no maiden (male)

I thought you had taste?!

I was not gonna take mundane. It was the obvious choice not to take.

Now you've added a whole load of guilt to my shoulders which I don't need to deal with, ZBdude.

Blue
Purple
Gray

Yeah, I'm not particularly happy with the roll on Mundane, but I'll stick with it.
Such a lifelike simulation!

Why would anyone want to taste a penis?

IT'S BEEN

ONE WEEK SINCE YOU LOOKED AT ME

Who the fuck are you talking about? Why are you bringing this into a pristine thread if you don't want to hear about it? Fucking cretins.

Reaper's mark
Antique diving helm
Pathwork rucksack
Yoda
Caesar

Yellow
Black
Pasty blue
Sandy

Tell me that idea for a CYOA that you'll never get around to making.

Mine is a zombie apocalypse CYOA with a focus on post-zombie factions and heavily leaning towards survival island tendencies.

Oh gosh you just tempted me to actually look at all my cyoa idea notes.

So many I'm likely never going to finish.

Hey, if it's what you like, it actually tastes pretty great.

Fair enough.

To be fair, I'm not jazzed about maiden (male) either. Not hating on a perfectly fine archetype, but my tastes are elsewhere.

A CYOA where if you die in the CYOA you die irl

Too busy working, thanks. Even this post is just delaying CYOA delivery and consumption.

What about a CYOA where if you die irl you are reborn in the CYOA?

So, like, D&D?

So, you know, like D&D.

No, fuck you.

Build a mystery investigation team out of potential waifus/husbandos. Pick what kind of mysteries you would investigate, setting and some kind of boon/drawback related to a big meta mystery.
Just seems like it's beyond my abilities.

So tell us the truth. Are you and Celt in an extremely gay relationship?
I heard he forces you into maid outfits, bends you over, then fucks your ass wider than an airplane hanger.
Then if you're good he ties you up and puts ice cubes in your ass until you cum.
Any truth to this?

Can the Aqua Teen Hunger Force be my team?

I'd feel like you wouldn't get much work.

Only if one of them is you're waifu in your heart of hearts.
It's not like a mystery investigation team would need to be hired. Just investigate stuff on your own.

Why would you think this?
Who the fuck thinks this?
I have never, and will never shove ice cubes in my friend's ass. Anyone who thinks this can take a nap in my oven.

Is your oven set at 616 degrees?

I like to round out my numbers.

I simply said that isn't the right choice. Never said there weren't any maiden(males).
Each choice represents a different a different reality.
If you don't pick The Mundane, that was just a voice on the wind.
Same as the others.
Don't worry, these are all just possibilities.
That don't become reality until you commit.
Might wind up being more fun than you realize...
...Depends.
What kind of dick is it?
I certainly hope your tastes are at the end of one the roads user...
No. He's too hairy and manly for me.
No fun to dominate at all.
Also...
>pic related
That's not my kind of ball game.

>stacey
>wreck who can barely function
You okay, chuuni?

>There are things that are impossible to know unless you are some sort of omniscient being.
Yes? Are you trying to throw me off? I really don't see how that relates to being unable to get the information that you would normally on consequent meetings.

>Where are you getting that I'm trying to hide them behind some sort of veil?
I mean, that's just what happens in any kind of interview situation, I figure. Especially as you're admitting that you're only writing the parts that a person would actually tell you on your first meeting.
>People can be genuine and realistic
yeah, and even those people can hide and probably will hide some more personal aspects/inner workings in a first introduction.

>By what threshold do you draw the line of "I need to know this or else I won't associate with them"?
Dude, we're talking about a cyoa, not real life. In real life I can just become an acquaintance of someone and get to know them better before getting closer. In cyoas it's just a binary 'I want to never see you again' and 'be with me forever'. I don't know about you, but for me the requirements for the latter are a bit more strict than those for association.

>What kind of logic is that?
what?

>If we were to distrust everyone we believe has a "facade", then we would have no friends
I think you don't understand me. Becoming friends with someone is the 'unmasking someone' part. I'm not that interested in letting people get close to me if I feel like I don't actually know who they are.

>What right do you have to find out about someone's darkest secrets when you're just a highschool boy meeting people at the cafeteria?
Well, none, but I'm probably not going to make any drastic decisions in that case. Or are you telling me you would just move in with girl #3 you met during lunch?

> but under most contexts, you can't expect everything to be laid out in front of you
yeah, again, no disagreeing there. Doesn't mean I think it makes for a more fun cyoa though.

>What kind of dick is it?
It's a rather average but cute futa penis.

>I certainly hope your tastes are at the end of one the roads user...
What is meant by this?

He hopes you're happy with at least one of his scenarios or whatever it is he's doing.

I don't get it, why was the thread so fast just an hour ago? It can't just be fatposter, right?

There's a lot of layers...
Am I doing this right?

Should I use something other than GIMP?

And please critique what I've got

The feels, user, the feels.

In a new thread there is a sort of unspoken call to clean the slate of any discussions or drama. It can naturally be kind of slow to start up again, but it's useful sometimes as a breather or a reset.

I may partake...
Do I love said futa and do they love me?
I'd suck a dick if it belonged to someone I loved.
I just hope you like one of the other choices.
So yeah, this

Don't lie to me. You know you love it when Celt walks into the room, you squirming and giggling as he carries you over his shoulder. As he throws you onto the bed he slowly pulls off his robe and pulls your shirt up, making it cover your face. Holding your arms still he then lifts your legs up to expose your pure white panties. He uses just a finger to pull them aside and expose your tight ass. He then wastes no time to slide it in and began to pump, ignoring your cries to slow down and be gentle. He punds harder and harder, the bed slamming into the wall so hard it leaves marks. Finally he plunges in all the way and releases his viking jizz all inside your ass. Without a word he puts his robe back and, and leaves to smoke. You just stay one the bed, face still covered and panting.
That's how it is, isn't it?

inb4 zbg gets banned for homo rp before completing that cyoa.
I just want to know what lies at the end of that road.

>homo rp
Reads more like fanfic.
Fujoshi?

Well, he didn't respond yet, but considering
>I'd suck a dick if it belonged to someone I loved.
I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

>Do I love said futa and do they love me?
Sure. She loves you like no woman can because she understands what it's like to have a raging need for release.

You have a sick mind, you sicko

If you want to increase the speed, it is up to you.

Post CYOAs

1/2

2/2

youtube.com/watch?v=T44WHLhx7Yo

Well, it is a /cyoa/ thread after all.

That old man is great

I've lost everything.

>previous thread has 612 replies

what did I miss

ZBG coming out of the closet, apparently

You got some laughs out of me, Jew.

That happened in this thread. Actually, back when he started talking about the alchemist while makind Zodiac.

>I really don't see how that relates to being unable to get the information that you would normally on consequent meetings.
Because you're expecting to know things that just don't realistically come out from people. What's wrong with realism?

>Especially as you're admitting that you're only writing the parts that a person would actually tell you on your first meeting.
And your solution is for them to dump their life's story on you? There are subtle and correct ways to present the correct amount of information.

>yeah, and even those people can hide and probably will hide some more personal aspects/inner workings in a first introduction.
Welcome to what makes us human. I want to write humans.

>Dude, we're talking about a cyoa, not real life.
>In cyoas it's just a binary 'I want to never see you again' and 'be with me forever'.
That's an incredibly limited way of looking at how to judge a character, and if you think "be with me forever" is a plausible solution to any character done in 3 paragraphs while being written well, then you're hugely mistaken.

>I'm not that interested in letting people get close to me if I feel like I don't actually know who they are.
That's a personal thing, user, not a universal rule. People are fine with considering other people friends even with limited knowledge. It's what you call trust.

>Or are you telling me you would just move in with girl #3 you met during lunch?
If you're moving in with someone, you're likely going to be presented with appropriate information. Your interview with said girl is going to include things like their lifestyle choices and other more intimate things. As I said, context is important.

>Doesn't mean I think it makes for a more fun cyoa though.
A personal taste, and not something I agree with.

ZBG is a gay? Where the fuck are all my well deserved husbandos then?

Getting fucked by celt apparently.

Alright everybody, I just dug something from 2013 up, that had been posted in one of these threads back then.

Okay guys, you've been judged and fallen to Hell.

"Hell is basically the realm of the damned and those who turned against God, with Satan dead center in the bottom of Lake Cocytus. Since he's half-frozen in ice the Goetic Demons took control and wage war upon each other. The different layers resemble Dante's version from Inferno, however instead of humans being punished, they're just unceremoniously dropped out of the sky where they then transmute into Demons on impact. They gather up into little shanty towns and fortresses under the bones of Titans or join up the Lords, who will have their power struggles or go and attempt to raid Heaven. Some are too mad and dangerous to be left free and are locked up down in Cocytus with Satan, others just wander alone through the wastes for eternity."

So first, take this test:

4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Now, each level score is an attribute, and what you get determines how much you have.

Oh shit, for some reason last thread I thought the cyoa ended after class selection.

>Classes
M: Mathematics - "mean Vic" (Sarah, Marie - Small Classroom)
T: Textual Analysis - Mr. Allan (Nicole, Marie -
Small Classroom)
W: P.E. - Mr. Holly (Micah, Cecily - Outside)
Th: Psychology - Ms. Iron (Sarah, Cecily - Outside)
F: Biology - Mr. Allan (Micah, Nicole - Outside)

All classes are 8AM-12PM.

>Goodies
Pencil
Glasses
Handmirror

>Friends
Micah(W, F)
Nicole(T, F)
Sarah(M, Th)
Marie(M, T)
Cecily(Th, W)

>School Trip
Barbeque

This cyoa is great. Can't believe I haven't seen it before.

Level 1 would human-like skin and features, the higher your score the less demonic you appear in complexion, but the lower it is the less human and more monster-y you look
Level 2 is femininity, if you have lots of it you'd appear very curvy but not as much then androgynous or masculine, though you can choose to be uber-masculine if you wish to be an incubi
Level 3 is the size of your stomach and and fat build-up, or it can be your appetite ( highest level = cannibalism A-OK!)
Level 4 is your clothing, the higher it is the more flashy and regal it looks, skimpy as much as you like
Level 5 is the horns on your head and how big they are, can also be either body tattoos or claws or tail
Level 6 is your magical affinity, the higher it is the more ability you have with magic, or you may choose to replace it with a Demonic cult in your name in the human world
Level 7 is your body mass, musculature, and weaponry, the higher it is the more powerful and built you are or how huge and nasty your weapons are
Level 8 is your aura. The higher it is, the more you are cloaked in shadow and darkness, and the glow-y-er your evil eyes are
Level 9 is your wings and rank in Hell. The higher it is, the more important you are in the Goetic armies
>If you have a high Purgatory score, you can combine it with one of the Levels to negate it

Next, think of a character flaw, horrible phobia, sexual fetish or weird hobby you have, and combine it with your Demon, the stranger the better.

Once you've come up with your Demonic form, describe your daily life in Hell! Also, we need to come up with a Heavenly counterpart, so help us brainstorm what the other half of this world would be like!

Have fun Veeky Forums!

I suck

I expected more avarice from you.

I got level 9 because I'm a despooked treacherous retard who don't need no loyalty. Fucking Dante.

No. Where do you get avarice from me? I'm rather generous in that regard. It's pride that's my sin.

Coolio.

Your highest level is not important. What matters are your levels in each category.

... My English sucks. I thought avarice was 'I'm better than you'.

This stopped warranting my trip a while ago.
I'll just let you enjoy your... Unique fantasy.
I got a warning for joking around with an user pretending to be Scarlatina awhile back.
The ban happened for off topic posting.
My one true penis is out there somewhere...
I was never in a closet.
I like chicks.
I like guys that can pass as chicks.
And some chicks with dicks.
Not a fan of receiving, but once again, if I love them enough...
See above.
Waifus and trapfus are what I make.
If I tried to write husbandos they'd probably all just basically be me.
I'm not good enough for him, even if we actually were into each other...
Which we aren't, because, I repeat:
2manly4me

Hey, hey

Well, yeah. That.

My scores are rather mild, though. High is just one step above moderate, so I'm a rather weak sunofabitch demon.