Post the sexiest armor you know of

Post the sexiest armor you know of

Other urls found in this thread:

tor.com/2013/05/06/boob-plate-armor-would-kill-you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I used to be obsessed with this armor.

Dark Souls' art team has always been on point.

Just a great helm.

sorry

Bitch I'm fabulous

In that sorry excuse for a hat?

Plebs begone!

Sue me

That and the Nameless King's armor.
Dank Souls just has a wealth of cool-looking shit, it's practically a dark fantasy fashion trend simulator.

Aside from overtly looking like plastic, a bad paint job, and a weird belt it really isn't that unconventional

Get back to me when you reach Holy Roman Emperor levels of armor gilding. I don't even know if the fucker would have been able to SEE out of this damn thing.

Well, there are priorities...

That's a lot of bling, but how magnificent was his codpiece?

>that was modeled after jousting armor. The slit was narrow to provide shielding against splinters. You would be surprised how well you can see out of a 5mm gap though, especially when its next to your eyes. also that moves downward for seeing better.

Otto is such a fun character; gotta love him.

>Dank Souls just has a wealth of cool-looking shit, it's practically a dark fantasy fashion trend simulator.

Was it because the series was essentially an Eastern company doing an honest attempt at a Western game?

Not sure- but it is relatively late period riding armor mean pretty exclusively for horseback, which means he may well not have had a codpiece if I understand correctly. His horse's barding armor probably had a big lip on the plate at the base of his neck that protected the guy's groin while mounted.

It's literally barbies for boys, but with murder.

The sheer amount of FASHION possible is fantastic.

The bounty hunter armor for Darkest Dungeon always appealed to me for some reason, the kievan rus helmet is baller and his armor looks simple yet imposing.

>Was it because the series was essentially an Eastern company doing an honest attempt at a Western game?
Pretty much, with the additional benefit of having very little cheesecake/slliness in it.

Also Berserk.

>that helmet
Unf.

Because every non-joke weapon and armor set in the game is viable to use. In most RPGs, you start out as some dipshit in rusty chainmail and endgame items is the BIGGEST and FANCIEST. But in DS, you can go BIG and FANCY, or you can remain the dipshit in chainmail because your plain looking sword and board is viable to use forever.

I've always loved EYE's heavy culter dei armor

Nice pants

The nicest, thanks for noticing.

i always liked the look of this armor

Behold the power of the SUUUNNNN!!!
(in my pants)

Jousting or parade armor? Looks like jousting, but the amount of decorations tells me it may be parade. Either way, I prefer a realistic, battle armor or the overly bulky one worn by Chaos Warriors.

Would have been perfect with normal shoulder pieces.
The umbrella look takes away a bit for me.

desu the best things Eastern & Western companies can do is rip off the trappings of the other. Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong when in our world beyond Dark Souls, Avatar TLAB & Berserk exist.

One of my favorite sets of armor I've ever seen.

I'm also a huge sucker for gigantic two handed swords, even though I know they were rarely used in actual battle much.

Chaos warrior style of crude barbute is my favorite kind of helmet.

Man, I like this helmet. Also warhammers.

Gun knights are fun too.

Ugo is cheating.

I like the helmets.

You said "sexy armor" right?

Aye, we did. Just like the right one is the objectively hotter armor.

Dat calfplate

Squid helm is an interesting one, anyways.

Warhammers are patrician.

what about this?

Practical, but not sexy. The guy on the right is also apparently the only one with enough common sense to wear a helmet.

DUDE FANTASY ARMOUR IS DUMB. I NEED YOU TO KNOW THAT I KNOW THIS. DO I FIT IN YET? I AM EVERY INTELLIGENT.

I just like the picture mate, calm your autism.

Best armour.

Stopped watching when he died. I wasn't upset, I knew it was coming, but Cersei alone isn't enough to hold my interest anymore so I've not bothered with the last two seasons.

This....or black armor w/skirt or robes from RuneScape 1.0, pure str/prayer build.

Tomato, tomato.

...and everyone is bald. EVERYONE.

>knock-off Rohirrim armour

Easy access

Those weird folding eye cover parts seem like they would be kind of flimsy

???

>I boast a Garden upon my brow
>Thine argument is, therefore, Null and Void

dakka

(Deep inhale) my night is complete, I bid, you gentlemen, adieu.

More dakka

Tabards over plate is such an underrated look. Sexy as hell.

I always loved the look of Hellgate's Templar armor. Wonderful mix of fantasy and sci-fi.

Is it true that boobplate will kill you IRL?
tor.com/2013/05/06/boob-plate-armor-would-kill-you/

No, it's autistic nitpicking.

>Showing phalanx armor as en counterexample of medieval cavalry armor
The materials of the weapons and the fighting style were also different, let this meme die

I doubt it, but it would be impractical, and unnecessary. Even modern day armies, which are pretty much the first armed forces ever to allow for significant amounts of women, don't issue gender specific armour.

WTF I have that cheap ass Chinese wallhanger exactly like that sword. The downward pointing quillions are needle sharp and will stab your wrist if you try to swing it.

eh, probably. just put a reinforcing rod in the middle so it can't be caved in. and really, what kind of person falls onto their chest, arms splayed to the side instead of cushioning their fall. could you even imagine a male knight falling like that and think it looks about right? no, of course not, it's an instinctual reaction to falling down.

normal fitted armour would still be better, naturally.

>Joke
>Your head

Wew lad.

Also sexiest armour ever coming through

where the fuck do you think you are?

Desu Vult!

It's less "armor cleavage will kill you" and more "why even take the extra risk?"

You're already going to have plenty of other things to worry about in combat, so why borrow trouble, no matter how minor?

>Deus

Oops.

It would just be better to wear a regular breastplate, and just have one big connected part for the breasts. Keeps weapons from sliding into your middle section, easier to get up if you fall over, and if someone hits you dead on in the boob you won't have the armor around the boob crinkle in and crush your breast.

Boob plates are kinda like armored cod pieces, sure they look nice but it's just for show, you wouldn't want to wear them in battle.

that guy(heinrich) is such a dick. :(

If you have enough helmet you don't even NEED armor

And like cod pieces they would be great for parade armors

>thought it was a trap from the thumbnail
>open the image
>it's a woman

Disgusting.

You need to get electrocuted.

I didn't know Mike Pence prowled Veeky Forums.

Wow, much topical, very reference.

No, it's basically untrue excepting niche circumstances where you'd be dead anyway. Boobplats shows up among female fencers and SCA fighters. The autistic beta orbiters just zeroed in on it as a way to overbearingly virtue signal to what few girls are in their incredibly limited social circle. Naturally, it doesn't work, as all the SCA girls I've fucked like boobplate and don't care.

Not exactly "armor" but still slick as hell.