Veeky Forums post your favorite characters

Veeky Forums post your favorite characters

Have you ever used your character in some way in your campaigns?

Your favorite character is a literal nazi?

my players tend not to let the antagonists make speeches, so I'd never find the opportunity to use any of my favorites
>speech is defined as more than two sentences in a row, according to them

This beautiful bastard.

Goddamn I fucking love this character.

Made for a really fun CE Sorcerer.

I have played Melisandrsin the last three campaigns.

I have more problems that his favorite character is a pathetic weakling.

The Major saw Alucard as his nemesis. Alucard didn't even fucking notice The Major.

And then there's the symbolic layer in the story. Alucard and Seras are monsters, and yet they show human feelings.
The Major is pure human, but he's completely devoid of any human feelings. He was a robot in life before he even became a cyborg.

He's literally trash. If the Vatican hadn't attacked London and Millenium, I doubt Alucard would even have lifted his 0th-level seals.

That's not to say that the Major is a bad character.

He's a great character because he's so pathetic. London is destroyed because one pathetic weakling got an army of vampires together while Hellsing and the Vatican were too busy with their hundred year rivalry.

>Alucard and Seras are monsters
>Seras
>anything but the purest cinnamon bun

To be fair he was a diabolical bastard. I've not seen many other characters personify complete apathy, moral insanity and a fundamental sense of self righteousness the same way that he did.

That seems like it cutting the Major a little short. The guy was brilliant, and held his humanity dear. When the chance to become a monster like Alucard arose, he turned it away. If the face of everything, he did what Alucard didn't have the strength to.

And in the end, he was a human who slew a monster, just as Alucard wanted. The major may or may not have seen Alucard as his rival, but in all honesty, it doesn't matter. He was a soldier who wanted to die, and he shared this wish with his men.

I remember the whole purpose of their attack was to basically to die warrior death's, at least the ones in charge like the wolfman and the Major.

While he wasn't the strongest, in both physical ability and mental endurance, in the end, he was strong enough to kill Alucard while remaining human.

Kumagawa's still my all time favorite.

Literally impossible to use in an RPG tho.

While I could do him justice as a side character in a one-off adventure, my players would just see him as an annoying 'wise elf' stereotype, or immediately decide he's the cleverly concealed villain if they figured out he has kitsune markings.

>Have you ever used your character in some way in your campaigns?
What?

My dark skinned brother of African descent

The party did bump into a guy named Bruce after they accidentally killed a kid named Jason.

As inspiration?

OP here

The major is one of my favorite characters just because of his dynamic of him vs alucard.

He was stronger than alucard, he rejected becoming a vampire. Especially since the blood came to him, a thing that only happened to alucard.

As I read the books and watched ultimate, even though he was the worst person in the show, I found myself happy that he had won. He beat his rival that never even considered him his rival, and he did it while remaining human.

Alucard wanted this to happen. He was the weakest character and the worst shot, but he happened to do the one thing no one else in the show could do.

He put down Alucard for 30 years.

I've wanted to play Herr Captain or Sabin Rene Figaro as a Tao in Anima.
However, I am ForeverGM, and the players have proclaimed themselves not up to the task, so that's just not happening any time soon.

No, but I will make him a reoccurring villain in my next game for sure.

But the real question is...

Regular I Love War monologue, or Abridged I Love War monologue?

He doesn't remain human though. He thinks he is, he's self-righteous enough to believe he is, but he's a hypocrite - in the end he's still thrown away his humanity, just like all the others. It just took him longer, in a more insidious form than the blood (though credit to him for resisting that).

He also didn't get his war, except in his own mind, it was a bloody kamikazi that afterword wasn't recognised as a war

Abridged

I mean you got to love the classics but abridged is great

He does mean human but it comes down if he has any wet work left.

If he actually got shot in his actual brain at the end, then he was a cyborg. Which is a human with robot parts.

If he was a chip, then he was a robot. He wasn't even a very monsterous robot, his robot body gave him nothing but immortality. Even as a robot he was more like a human than pre-nail anderson