Is there anything horrendously wrong with this armor design if you've got horns and 30STR?

Is there anything horrendously wrong with this armor design if you've got horns and 30STR?

you better have the con to back that up, because I run fights based on con stat.
Light armor has no penalty. Medium armor has your Con+ConMod for number of rounds until you become fatigued and take penalties on attacks appropriately. Heavy armor is straight Con " " " etc.
this makes combat more deadly and way more tactical.

but to answer your question, no. Its a fantasy game. get over it.

It's armor for a female and it covers everything fleshy with steel.
It's above passing.

If you have horns how the fuck do you get the helmet on?

the knees are real bad
those extra bits on the backs of the calves are also completely pointless

definitely better than what a lot of people would bring to the table, though

Two pieces with clasps.

As long as you don't bring the horrendous pile of titplate that the Anime turned her armour into, I'll accept it.

This is the most autistic abstraction that I've seen since I last looked in /pgg/ a few weeks ago.

WEWLADDY
that is awful
I'm with like wow this is why homebrewed rules are cancer
like hopefully your players drink up your cum-drenched rules happily but holy shit this is what fat fucks actually believe fighting in armor would be like.

>A person with average fitness in full plate is exhausted after 1 minute of wearing it.

Is this what morbidly obese people think heavy armour is like?

The only thing horrendously wrong with it is that it's hiding the beauty underneath.

Why did you post a gorilla?

>badass armor hiding beauty
>horrendously wrong

>lamprey internet defense force arrives
Don't you have a rabbit to baby sit or something?

They also believe that you can't run, jump or cartwheel in the thing, and that katanas and arrows both just go right through like butter anyways.

You just posted a second example of the problem with badass armor

Holy shit fpwp, why don't you play a system with a decent system for armor instead of coming up with terrible rules to fix your shit system.

It's only a problem if the armor never comes off, user.

Why do you design homebrew rules designed to make fantasy heroes seem as unathletic as your fat ass?
A knight trained to wear armor since he was a squire, and having CON 18 can fight in armor for less than two minutes? Bullshit. Not everybody gets winded climbing steps.

>Not everybody gets winded climbing steps.
That poster might.

But it doesn't even degrade into anything sexy.
How is she to go about seducing papa bones if her taking a hit just looks like a slab of metal getting dented?

My only issue is with the helmet. How can you put it on or take it off with those horns? It looks to bulky to fit past them.